Login
    |

What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did yoг?
Page 3 of 3Previous  1, 2, 3  
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> General Chat
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Obelix
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 03 Jan 2017, 13:01    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Red names means you like them?
Profile Send private message
Bubu
SKC Full Member

Posted: 03 Jan 2017, 15:56    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Naaah, as always the red colour indicates the ones I watched in the cinema.
Buuut I asked both Abra and Rhytz to make a list of 20 movies they like the most and so did I create (it's not a top list in order and don't confuse you it's called "Abraxas"), I'm using theirs as recommendations. If they feel like, they can share theirs here as well. So ox, why don't you also put together one?

“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” -J.R.R Tolkien
eXodus

Posted: 03 Jan 2017, 19:01    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

If anyone is into Asian films, then I suggest you Initial D film from 2005. Obviously, it has some shortcomings but the climate is great. Enjoyed the film.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initial_D_(film)

Anyway, did anyone watch the new film Passengers that has Jennifer Lawrence? Seen the trailer and it looks good so I was thinking about going on it.
Obelix
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 03 Jan 2017, 20:28    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

I don't browse IMDb, so tell me, why would anyone give a fuck for my list there?
Bubu
SKC Full Member

Posted: 03 Jan 2017, 21:11    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Then list them just here. It's not for stangers on imdb, as I said I take them as recommendations, I've watched many off Abra and Ricc's lists.

“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” -J.R.R Tolkien
Obelix
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 04 Jan 2017, 17:48    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

My previous post was an actual question, not sarcasm. I'm asking you how that system works and if I create a list there will it contribute to something, like general rating consensus on some films?
Obelix
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 31 Dec 2017, 17:08    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

It's that time of the year again, so I present you my ratings of films/series I've watched during 2017, from the best to the worst:

5*:

4*:

3*:

2*:

1*:

Happy New Year Guys!
Tanner

Posted: 24 Jan 2018, 15:30    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Last edited by Tanner on 03 Feb 2022, 10:41, edited 2 times in total.
Ryuzaki
SKC Full Member

Posted: 28 Feb 2018, 21:52    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

something gay like Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Obelix
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 16 Jan 2019, 22:48    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

2018 in review:

5 stars: ,

4 stars: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 stars: , , , , ,

2 stars:

1 star:
petitu

Posted: 31 Jan 2019, 13:45    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

I am watching more of an Action-Adventure / Drama tv serries but some of them are really good...

5* : The Arrow, The Flash, Lucifer, The Vampire Diaries, Game of Thrones, Bones

4* : Supergirl, Teen Wolf, the legends of tomorrow, The tomorrow people, Station 19

3* : Legacies, Riverdale, Merlin,

2* : Once upon a time, Gotham,

1* : 911- Whats your emergency , Top Gear, Wheeler Dealers
ViRuS
SKC Elite Member
2nd place in Race championship June 2009

Posted: 01 Feb 2019, 14:36    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

@Obelix

my question is:

WTF, does your day last 72 hours of what ??? where do you get the time for it from ? :D
Tr4veleR
SKC Full Member

Posted: 19 Jul 2019, 06:01    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

la casa de papel part 3 wohoooo
ATALL

Posted: 26 Aug 2019, 00:35    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

i've watched a movie and i like it ''the last house on the left"
jackke

Posted: 18 Sep 2019, 13:41    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> General Chat Page 3 of 3Previous  1, 2, 3

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com