Login
    |

You win guys, I'm done explaining.

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> General Chat
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JrMan
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 06 May 2014, 19:58    Post subject: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

For fuck's sake. I have started entering descent, funny content and i get flammed / trolled in every thread i post no matter what content or funniness i post in whatever thread and its beginning to piss me the fuck off. Now listen here i wouldn't mind if you fuck holes constantly trolled me as long as i was being gay or being hostile, but there is no fucking reason to troll me when i am entering decent content, its just a fucking bandwagon. Whats hilarious is that you faggots think you are actually getting on my nerves / upsetting my by insaulting me; I'll tell you, that in school every fucking day i was called "biaotch", I was teased by everyone of all races but mainly poles, every day, for playing magic the gathering/ warhammer etc. So If i can handle being bullied by large poles (who im actually cool with now, i matured into a good looking guy who gets girls, and has a girlfriend who lets him fuck whenever i want), then you think i care what some pasty whites on the internet think of me. Heres a clue if you cant get it into your thick skull: THE ANSWER CONTAINS THE LETTERS O and N AND NOT IN THAT ORDER, REARANGE THEM TO GET THE ANSWER.

Now let me ask you this. What if Beth had my entire posting career? she would still be revered and popular, because she is a girl and therefore OMG TEH PWNAGE. this shows how desperate SKC is, and its ironic that you call SiK and SGA nerds/virgins when you circlejerk around girls like Lucy and Beth, who in my opinion is a vappid, stupid cunt who enters no content whatsoever. IVe spoken with Hitman over skype and he actually says that i am a cool guy, what do you nerds think of that, that YOUR HERO Hitman likes me? Whats sad is that now you know Hitman likes me, my popularity will probably go up just for that. You think I give a fuck? I dont care how popular I am on this board, I am an independantguy, I play by my own rules and i dont give a flying fuck what society thinks of me. I have my own style of dress and shit, and really dont care who likes me and who doesnt. dont like me? thats your loss not mine.

Now, if i were ever to meet one of you people who trolls me in real life, let's just say your attitude might change a little. Ive studied tae kwon do for 4 years, and studied kung fu as a young child. I am going to take up judo soon, and also casually jeet kune do. I lift weights every day, and have been in a fight before, and won. That's the thing, that behind the internet you can say whatever you like to me, but you know what? Im secure in the fact that i am popular in my circle of friends in real life, and dont need to be accepted in some faggot message board to boost my self esteem, i am also confident that i could kick most of your asses in real life, so what do i care?

Another thing. You SKCers think that you invented "offbeat" humnor like saying random shit like "LOL IM GAY", but its been done before and way fucking better. Have you ever seen wobbl and bob? the badger badger mushroom animation? in 30 seconds/2 minutes those 2 flash animations capured a random abstract humor way better than SKC has for years. Even if it were true that SKC was funny, you people have no fucking justification in flamming SGA etc for being losers when if you look on most profiles here you will see like 50 000 PPOSTS posting 30 for hours a fucknig day on an internet message board i mean how pathetic can you get, and you are trolling me?

Heres a little anegdote for you. When I first read this board, i thought it was hilarious and brilliant. when I saw faggots get mocked for making shit posts i laughed and realised i wanted to be a part of this community. Whats more? I found my self attracted to the females who frequent this forum, which is rare since most females on internet forums are ugly. i thought to myself, if i could take any online community and put it IRL for people to hang out, i would choose SKC . I imagined a high school of SKC where older posters were teachers. hot girls everywhere, funny people making jokes it would have been the best fucking school in the world i thought.

But gradually, with each needless flame and racist shit i saw, i realised how gay you truely are.I thought to myself, maybe i can remedy the gayness by making funny posts, while still not being rude to skc trials. not trolling unless i was trolled first. I thought maybe a revolution in posting would occur and that i would be praised. but i have now gone on to be one of the most unpoipular posters in this entire board?

Jesus. Its not that im angry at you, I am above getting angry at people on the internet, I just feel sorry for you if anything. YOu are incapable of showing compassion towards a poster who tries to improve himself. You are incapable or eror acording to your own elitist, fucking faggot attitudes. You are high school shitlickers who really just dont understand how life works.You know what? you should be flatterd i even bothered typing one line to you fags so let me just end it siomply in plain english so you FAGGOTS can understand what the fuck im sayng.

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FUCKING GROUP OF UTTER. FUCKING. IDIOTIC. SHIT POSTING. CIRCLEJERK. FAGGOTS. EVER. TO. WALK. THE. EARTH. NOTHING YOU SAY TO ME CAN HURT ME AT ALL! YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT, EDGY OR COOL, YOU ARE JUST A PATHETIC FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT WHO LIKE TO BELLITLE OTHERS OVER THE INTERNET TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEMSELVES. FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I. AM. DONE. TRYING. TO. ADD. CONTENT. HERE. THE ONLY POSTS I FUCKING MAKE WILL BE TO TROLL YOU FAGGOTS AND TO TELL YOU HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU ARE! THERE IS NO COMMUNITY RULE ANY MORE BECAUSE YOU SHITHEELS PROVOKED KB, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO, I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE.
Last edited by JrMan on 07 May 2014, 04:41, edited 1 time in total.
Profile Send private message
Obelix
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 06 May 2014, 20:43    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

tl;dr

lets just ignore him, leave no replies whatsoever
Ivan_xXx
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 06 May 2014, 20:56    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

Who is Beth? Who is Lucy?
[SKC]botder
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 06 May 2014, 21:10    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

Nice text. No idea what you expect from the internet.

Tulaipo
PSV 10 - 0 Feyenoord

Posted: 06 May 2014, 21:17    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

We got females on SKC?
TD Mystic
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 06 May 2014, 22:10    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

First post I've actually read on here in a while. Thanks for the laugh. :lol:
AdiBoy
SKC Elite Member
Winner of Race championship May 2008Winner of Race championship June 20082nd place in Race championship March 2010Winner of Race championship April 20103rd place in Race championship May 20102nd place in Race championship September 20102nd place in Race championship October 2010
2nd place in Race championship January 20113rd place in Race championship February 2011

Posted: 07 May 2014, 06:20    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

Can you please translate that into one phrase for the lazy?
RogaliK
SKC Full Member

Posted: 07 May 2014, 06:31    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

:lol:
Obelix
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 07 May 2014, 08:05    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

Beth & Lucy are in MgC (still, didn't read the text)
Hitman
SKC Elite Member
Exceptionally fast DNS change award

Posted: 07 May 2014, 08:15    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

am i a hero??? wow fanx guyz
Abraxas

Posted: 07 May 2014, 11:25    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

You guys are all missing the point here. WE WON!
Ryan
SKC Full Member

Posted: 07 May 2014, 13:15    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

Blessed by a shadowy hand coming out of the fucking wall during sleep paralysis.
An4lr!tt3R
SKC Full Member

Posted: 07 May 2014, 15:08    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

at first I was like wtf, I won't read this wall of text... but then I needed to know what u were talking about, because it's U jrman. I would say you're kind of legend in this clan - not just a random troll unless your way of welcoming new members let infer such thoughts.

I'm just wondering why this came up so spontaneously. it's like you have repressed these feelings for ages and the time of ur bomb has run out.

neverthless gz for being karate kid 'n barney stinson at once & thx for the message
Ivan_xXx
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 07 May 2014, 18:09    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

[SKC]botder
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 07 May 2014, 20:05    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

DaRk_AxEl
SKC Full Member

Posted: 07 May 2014, 22:43    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

loooool dafuq is that, award of weirdest post 2014

anyway, i like you jr, you're such a model in this community but i'm pretty sure i own you IRL even with yo gayshit taek wondo judo karate blabla

Axel-R.29®
JrMan
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 08 May 2014, 03:07    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

I can never play with you again and I'd be fine with it to be honest. You're the most arrogant people I've ever encountered on the internet and its grating as fuck
Hitman
SKC Elite Member
Exceptionally fast DNS change award

Posted: 08 May 2014, 07:50    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

my guess is that it was Ryan, he's probably the only non skc member on here i've had cam sex with on skype
Ryan
SKC Full Member

Posted: 08 May 2014, 17:19    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

Blessed by a shadowy hand coming out of the fucking wall during sleep paralysis.
[SKC]botder
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 08 May 2014, 19:29    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

JrMan
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 09 May 2014, 01:46    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

You guys need to stop badmouthing me and get over the fact that everyone not involved sided with me and no one thought you guys were correct.
An4lr!tt3R
SKC Full Member

Posted: 09 May 2014, 14:34    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

could it be that jr = cr7?
Dop3man(Uk
SKC Elite Member
2nd place in Race championship August 20083rd place in Race championship September 2008Winner of Race championship October 20082nd place in Race championship August 20092nd place in Race championship October 2009Winner of Race championship January 2010Winner of Race championship February 2010
Winner of Race championship May 20103rd place in Race championship June 20102nd place in Race championship July 2010Winner of Race championship August 20103rd place in Race championship September 20103rd place in Race championship October 2010Winner of Race championship November 2010
Winner of Race championship December 20103rd place in Race championship October 2010Winner of Race championship November 2010Winner of Race championship January 2011

Posted: 31 May 2014, 13:30    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

DOOM

Posted: 01 Jun 2014, 04:03    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

what is this shit
JrMan
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 02 Jun 2014, 16:27    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

There he is. There he goes again

Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little response up and hit preview message. Or maybe you don’t even hit preview message, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you just hit post message regardless of typing errors.I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on the internet posting on a GTAMP.net spinoff. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic SKCer NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is "IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY"

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
mrbrown93
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 02 Jun 2014, 21:21    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

What is a NEET ?
An4lr!tt3R
SKC Full Member

Posted: 03 Jun 2014, 15:51    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

looks like an intro of epic rap battles in history
JrMan
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 06 Aug 2014, 12:36    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

PLEASE NOTE / THERE HAVE NOT BEEN - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - ANY COMMENTS FROM ME TO DIGNIFY ANY - OR ALL - OF THE INSANE, OUTRAGEOUS RESPONSES SENT ABOUT A VERY MINOR
SITUATION IN PASSING THAT HAS BEEN BLOWN COMPLETELY OUT OF PROPORTION.
IT IS ALSO PHENOMENAL THAT PEOPLE WOULD PRESUME TO HACK IN AND SEND REPLIES IN MY NAME.
ALL OF YOU WHO DO NOTHING MORE - OR BETTER - THAN TO SERVE AN ILLUSION WILL RECEIVE EXACTLY WHAT YOU DESERVE.
[RevC]Puuks
SKC Elite Member
Winner of Race championship February 20112nd place in Race championship March 20112nd place in Race championship May 2011

Posted: 06 Aug 2014, 12:38    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

ok
DaRk_AxEl
SKC Full Member

Posted: 08 Aug 2014, 17:14    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

caps off faggot

Axel-R.29®
RedMinus

Posted: 10 Sep 2014, 17:25    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

Your fellow SKC member is hurt and bothered, i'm concerned as to why he wrote this.
Ryan
SKC Full Member

Posted: 11 Sep 2014, 08:42    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

JrMan
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 11 Sep 2014, 12:50    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

Hello Ryan, i saw your old post named "Hes gay." i would like to understand this conflict between you and some skc'ers, because i am concerned, we are here to play a game but if i'm playing with unhappy people i will always try to help before i give up.

This method of talking to each other is slow,

Do you have facebook? You're more than welcome to add me on facebook.
Ryan
SKC Full Member

Posted: 11 Sep 2014, 14:31    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

RedMinus

Posted: 11 Sep 2014, 17:16    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

An4lr!tt3R
SKC Full Member

Posted: 11 Sep 2014, 17:54    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

what the hell... JR HAS FB! why havent u said this earlier man
Ryan
SKC Full Member

Posted: 11 Sep 2014, 19:56    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

JrMan
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 24 Sep 2014, 16:25    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

That's the problem is it's not a game

It's just people being super shitty like many are on SKC and then defending it to the death. That's how it goes with literally every troll on this site

It makes more sense to not participate than to try to change someone's mind

The thing is that Whiskey and SyS both know they're wrong. It's not like I'm gonna show them some huge revelation. It's just that they don't want to publicly admit it because that's hugely damaging to yer psyche.

And then even if I were to keep showing everyone how shitty they are they would t care. Most people would rather just ignore it. If it was happening to them then it'd be a different story but it's much easier to just say "guys just stop" from the armchair

Anyways that was my last post bye
Dop3man(Uk
SKC Elite Member
2nd place in Race championship August 20083rd place in Race championship September 2008Winner of Race championship October 20082nd place in Race championship August 20092nd place in Race championship October 2009Winner of Race championship January 2010Winner of Race championship February 2010
Winner of Race championship May 20103rd place in Race championship June 20102nd place in Race championship July 2010Winner of Race championship August 20103rd place in Race championship September 20103rd place in Race championship October 2010Winner of Race championship November 2010
Winner of Race championship December 20103rd place in Race championship October 2010Winner of Race championship November 2010Winner of Race championship January 2011

Posted: 01 Oct 2014, 23:02    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

Best thread ever keep up the good work man.
B!BeR_Do$
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship August 2009Winner of Race championship December 20092nd place in Race championship July 2010

Posted: 02 Oct 2014, 04:59    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

Okay let's give him trial, he deserves the chance
AdiBoy
SKC Elite Member
Winner of Race championship May 2008Winner of Race championship June 20082nd place in Race championship March 2010Winner of Race championship April 20103rd place in Race championship May 20102nd place in Race championship September 20102nd place in Race championship October 2010
2nd place in Race championship January 20113rd place in Race championship February 2011

Posted: 02 Oct 2014, 18:44    Post subject: Re: You win guys, I'm done explaining.

No way! I bought a broomstick from him and it didn't fly! He's a hack!
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> General Chat

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com