Login
    |

happy new year

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> General Chat
Previous topic :: Next topic  
anonymous2015

Posted: 01 Jan 2015, 21:06    Post subject: happy new year

hi,

came into drop a quick message, formerly known as the legendary member and the most honourable member of the skc team, killer number 99. ;D

to the more senior members who remember and the new additions,

happy new year!

hope everyone is doing well and keeping their lives going, through the easy and tough times. life is a challenge, you learn something every day, become a different person. been a good 6 or more years since I used to play on this game and enjoyed the little squabbles we used to get into on the forums. kept things going. in the big wide world right now, feeling the pressure of daily work, didn't ever think life would be like this 6 or more years back as a teenager!! was totally ignorant. life's going along well, but lots more to be done. hope all of you guys are doing things to improve your lives, doing better for your families and yourselves. very important to live outside your comfort zone, keep dong something that you enjoy, set new challenges at work. make life more interesting. it's made me a different person. i was extremely anti-social many years back, and very much considered an introvert, but have proudly challenged myself and now taking reasonable steps to improve my life and hopefully for my family if and when I have one in future. so one message to all you guys, keep strong and peace!

waqar
Profile Send private message
Wiltsu
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 01 Jan 2015, 22:22    Post subject: Re: happy new year

Happy new year to u too :)
Obelix
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 01 Jan 2015, 23:15    Post subject: Re: happy new year

Whiskey
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20093rd place in Race championship April 20093rd place in Race championship December 2009

Posted: 01 Jan 2015, 23:51    Post subject: Re: happy new year

Good to hear you're still alive! Happy new year to you too.
You should pop on the server sometime, lots of the oldies are still around.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
anonymous2015

Posted: 02 Jan 2015, 19:24    Post subject: Re: happy new year

An4lr!tt3R
SKC Full Member

Posted: 03 Jan 2015, 16:14    Post subject: Re: happy new year

true words
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> General Chat

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com