Login
    |

Need Help: PC Issue

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> General Chat
Previous topic :: Next topic  
IvOoOoOo
SKC Full Member

Posted: 17 Nov 2015, 18:04    Post subject: Need Help: PC Issue

Hello,

I've been having some PC issue lately and i wonder if someone can help me.My memory cache fills up and doesn't clear by itself which causes the pc to slow down considerably.After a restart the physical memory is holding at 20% and as soon as i start doing different shits it increased.For example if i open chrome with 4 tabs and leave it some timet he memory reaches 85-99% and stays that way.If i close it it drops down by no more 10%.I thought a malware causes that.

I sscanned by PC with Avast, Malwarebytes.Used some programs: AdwCleaner os smth like that, TuneUp for cleaning junk files and optimizing pc, CCleaner and many other optimizations i can't remember the names of.I've went through the process tab to check whats causing that shit.I even tried a "clean" restart (disabling all services).Nothing helped.

Finally i found out that the Physical memory cache is fillig and it reaches over 90% but doesnt clear itself even when Chrome is closed and PC performance is slow as fck.Note that the issue occurs not only with Chrome but with any PC activity.

I currently found a work around by using a program called Memory Cleaner which has an option to clear the cache every 5 min or if it reaches 80%.What may cause that and is there a way i can set how or when the cache to be cleared or dunno?? any system options

Please see the screenshots below.Thank you in advance. :)

Profile Send private message
Rhytz
SKC Full Member

Posted: 18 Nov 2015, 09:04    Post subject: Re: Need Help: PC Issue

I've had the same problem. I'm not exactly sure what caused it, but disabling HyperV and installing the correct driver for my Wifi has fixed it (not the default Microsoft driver).

When downloading something through uTorrent or using Firefox for example, my memory filled proportionally with the amount of data I was downloading.
Profile Send private message
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> General Chat

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com