Login
    |

How I Was Unfairly Banned from MTA and Worse

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> General Chat
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JrMan
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 16 May 2016, 16:47    Post subject: How I Was Unfairly Banned from MTA and Worse

So, a bunch of cowardly nerds are mad at me for being social and conspired to have me removed from an event and banned me from the server simultaneously.

They talked shit about me on SKC when i couldn't check it, they made me fun of me for being online and not responding when it was my brother reading from home. They did all of this while we were all in the same building when they knew I had no internet or phone, instead of simply talking to me face to face and addressing their concerns like a human being.

I'd like to use this topic to rebut their false claims, I've been made aware of the following claims by my brother over the phone (I still have no internet access and my brother is transcribing for this original post). Responses will be slow, but I am committed to this topic when I have internet access sometime over the next week.

- Hitman Febreeze story is mostly true but it was an odor that could not be cleansed by shower. What my cowardly attackers omit, is that they knew that I had been hiking in the mountains for days. The only reason Hitman caught any big whiff, was because I had popped my shoes off for 2 minutes to relax after being awake for 20 hours (and few nerds understand what its like to have hiked 20 miles in a few days).
They knew it was my shoes that smelled. Also, I resolved the issue with doctor Schoals odor pads and new socks from wal-mart today, instead of old soaked hiking socks. I definitely did not stink today.

- I did not touch the DJ Panel at all, I pointed at the panel and said out loud "A wubwub song, awesome". If Lucapi was annoyed he did not let me know. In fact he was kind and polite, and he let me use his computer to check skc and was smiling; which is the OPPOSITE of annoyed.

- I don't even know what Tulaipo looks like, and I never tried to meet him or follow him once. My only goal was to meet everyone and I stopped everyone that I made eye contact with for a few minutes to say hello, and talk about games.

This is like petty middle school level bullshit, they got me kicked out of an event that I car-pooled 1200 kms to go to. They claim that I harassed them without telling me to their face that they were even annoyed. Worst of all is the people that weren't SKC that told me they were glad they met me and wanted my contact info. I was betrayed by my own kind.

This is my last post for a few days, because I don't know when I can use the internet and it's slow work over the phone. My brother isn't very good at this and I am not able to check it myself. The human beings that I spoke to said you should feel bad for being cowards - including a Rockstar employee at the event, some streamers, and friends I've since told the story to.

CYA later shitlords, thanks for the birthday present
I look forward to responding to posts over the next few days ITT.
Profile Send private message
Lucapi
SKC Full Member

Posted: 16 May 2016, 17:37    Post subject: Re: How I Was Unfairly Banned from MTA and Worse

All heil to the nazi admin
VipeR-X
SKC Full Member

Posted: 16 May 2016, 19:05    Post subject: Re: How I Was Unfairly Banned from MTA and Worse

HAHAHA

/hilarious

Earlier known as: RaMi-X
Ryan
SKC Full Member

Posted: 17 May 2016, 15:31    Post subject: Re: How I Was Unfairly Banned from MTA and Worse

I'm proud of you JrMan. You make this world a better place.

Blessed by a shadowy hand coming out of the fucking wall during sleep paralysis.
Bubu
SKC Full Member

Posted: 18 May 2016, 04:51    Post subject: Re: How I Was Unfairly Banned from MTA and Worse

These "stories of Jr" make me feel like it's groundhog day.

“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” -J.R.R Tolkien
[SKC]botder
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 18 May 2016, 13:08    Post subject: Re: How I Was Unfairly Banned from MTA and Worse

Another copypasta, way too repetitive and boring. Nice to see JrMan still hanging here around, but his appearance is only about spamming this forum.
[RevC]Puuks
SKC Elite Member
Winner of Race championship February 20112nd place in Race championship March 20112nd place in Race championship May 2011

Posted: 20 May 2016, 18:37    Post subject: Re: How I Was Unfairly Banned from MTA and Worse

Tulaipo
PSV 10 - 0 Feyenoord

Posted: 21 May 2016, 19:21    Post subject: Re: How I Was Unfairly Banned from MTA and Worse

Stop talking behind my back!
B!BeR_Do$
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship August 2009Winner of Race championship December 20092nd place in Race championship July 2010

Posted: 22 May 2016, 11:01    Post subject: Re: How I Was Unfairly Banned from MTA and Worse

Stop reading the forums then
Bagpuss
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 22 Jan 2017, 20:17    Post subject: Re: How I Was Unfairly Banned from MTA and Worse

Hope you are doing well, JrMan.
B!BeR_Do$
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship August 2009Winner of Race championship December 20092nd place in Race championship July 2010

Posted: 22 Jan 2017, 23:39    Post subject: Re: How I Was Unfairly Banned from MTA and Worse

fuck him
JrMan
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 24 Jan 2017, 14:41    Post subject: Re: How I Was Unfairly Banned from MTA and Worse

I wasn't going to make such a wall of text, but my brother informed me that they goaded me and challenged me to defend myself in a server I was banned in. I did take a shower, and It was not the clothes that smelled it was the hiking shoes, yeah, I was really smelly even though nobody called me out about it even when I asked specifically until I took my shoes off. I febreezed myself, I brought a bottle of febreeze for this very reason. That's I didn't smell until the shoes came off. I laughed because I knew that my shoes smelled bad and I realized that for the first time had just taken them off at the event. It wasn't a body odor it was a shoe odor, it wasnt the skin it was the sweat that had soaked into the shoes. Hope this helps.

It's so childish. They claim I harassed them by saying hello and sitting at an open spot at a table in a public room...But they went behind my back spreading rumors and outright slander... got me thrownout of a place I came 1200 miles in a car to be.
THAT'S fucking harassment.

Dirty shoes is not poor hygiene you lazy lame nerds.If you'd ever been hiking in your lives you'd know it's very hard on your feet,especially after the 20 miles I did. Also,plenty of people told me I smelled fine. I asked. and no one but Hitman mentioned a bad smell.He was giving me super sketchy looks the whole time even before the febreeze incident, he also didn't notice the smell then or presumably he would have acted then. Also, IMMEDIATELY after it happened he started to walk around and gossip about it, spreading lies that I was refusing to take showers when he knew it was my shoes and that I had showerd. I took my shoes off at 7 AM at that point I had been walked around all night and day on sore feet from 30 miles of hiking. The room was dead hour and mostly empty. I popped them off for some circulation.
DOOM

Posted: 24 Jan 2017, 17:59    Post subject: Re: How I Was Unfairly Banned from MTA and Worse

Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> General Chat

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com