Login
    |

Why the ban on all servers and channels?
Page 3 of 3Previous  1, 2, 3  
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Tulaipo
PSV 10 - 0 Feyenoord

Posted: 21 Jan 2011, 18:39    Post subject: Re: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

ill just leave this here

Banned?

If you are banned then ask an admin to unban you.If you were CHEATED, no UNBAN forever.

Soruce: http://lrslastrapidskills.webs.com/apps/forums/
Profile Send private message
Yoda
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 21 Jan 2011, 21:10    Post subject: Re: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

Atleast it's not as bad as the LND forum which was copied and pasted straight from here, with anything that said SKC replaced with LND :)
Ivan_xXx
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 22 Jan 2011, 15:59    Post subject: Re: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

having spoken to several people, who dont post on here, it turns out that the ONLY reason he was banned in the FIRST place is because he talks a lot. Is that fair?
TD Mystic
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 22 Jan 2011, 16:52    Post subject: Re: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

Meh, seen some logs, can't really say I disagree with mc and botn tbh.
Ivan_xXx
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 22 Jan 2011, 17:19    Post subject: Re: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

so unbanning his serial once results in 4 new bans for him. Which nazi made that script
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20093rd place in Race championship April 20093rd place in Race championship December 2009

Posted: 22 Jan 2011, 17:29    Post subject: Re: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

OH HELLO, DONT UNBAN THE TARD.

KTHX

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Larossentinel

Posted: 22 Jan 2011, 17:51    Post subject: Re: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

Well guys, I am sorry what I got everyone in this situation.
I apologize for this things and I don't want to do anything bad.

Forgive me. I am sorry. please give me another chance i will not bother anybody ever again.

[color=#00FF00]I'm thinking about something.[/color]
Ivan_xXx
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 22 Jan 2011, 18:01    Post subject: Re: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

TD Mystic
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 22 Jan 2011, 18:06    Post subject: Re: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

Lulz.

Edit: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1492
Yoda
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 22 Jan 2011, 18:22    Post subject: Re: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

No unban. EVER. No chances. EVER. No more stupid retarded questions. EVER. Please go the fuck away.
Larossentinel

Posted: 22 Jan 2011, 18:49    Post subject: Re: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

Come on guys, what is wrong with you?
I want to play, not to be bored, I really love your server.
I am sorry, just unban me pls.

Whiskey
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20093rd place in Race championship April 20093rd place in Race championship December 2009

Posted: 22 Jan 2011, 19:57    Post subject: Re: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 22 Jan 2011, 20:38    Post subject: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

Ok, lets do this:
Laros will remain banned for the period of 1 month (30 days) starting right now. He will not be allowed to post on these forums except in this thread. He will not actively seek contact with either me, mystic, mcvarial, botn or yoda. That means he cant join the irc channel, send us mails, pm us or even use the shoutbox. If he proofs he can respect these simple rules he'll get another chance.

Larossentinel

Posted: 22 Jan 2011, 20:56    Post subject: Re: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

Thank you Whiskey for this chance,i will not let you down,i really love SKC and look forward to playing with you all again soon. ;) :)

MCvarial
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 22 Jan 2011, 21:48    Post subject: Re: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

He cheats, he's annoying, everyone hates him, his gta is modded but we'll give him a second chance because he's persistent? Fuck that.
He even admitted cheating and we are sure he made that post on ownage owls.
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 22 Jan 2011, 22:03    Post subject: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

Woops, mystic just told me that Laros confessed to him he cheated and he is in fact the player that got banned from the ownageowl server.

No 2nd chances for him, especially not after all those bullshit posts he made in this thread trying to deny it. Tough luck kiddo.

Ivan_xXx
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 22 Jan 2011, 23:23    Post subject: Re: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

MCvarial
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 22 Jan 2011, 23:26    Post subject: Re: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

It does, just not for laros.
Larossentinel

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 11:43    Post subject: Re: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

I'm very sorry what I put everyone in this situation, can I donate to you for unbanning me?
I'm very sorry I didn't do anything bad and I don't want to stay banned in SKC server as it was a stupid way, I would like to you give me another chance or I would need to donate to you. I like SKC servers alot and I would like to play more on your server. as it started with my server, I will delete it if you want.but belive me that I was little noob before when I first heard about MTA, and after I installed it, i found your server and joined there, I didn't know the rules and anything what is needed to respect. but pls give me 2nd chance and I will be happy and I will not annoy anyone and I wont do anything bad on your server. pls accept my apologize. I want to play on your server.

Slayer87
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 11:56    Post subject: Re: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

NO IS A NO man
respect a no now
one time banned 4ever banned
Larossentinel

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 12:24    Post subject: Re: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

come on, this is not the first time :S
accept the apologize pls. just for me.

Ivan_xXx
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 12:35    Post subject: Re: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

how a bout a lock on this topic now
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 12:37    Post subject: Re: Why the ban on all servers and channels?

Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Banned? Page 3 of 3Previous  1, 2, 3

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com