Login
    |

Banned - e-Hate

Previous topic :: Next topic  
e-Hate

Posted: 02 Oct 2012, 04:46    Post subject: Banned - e-Hate

1) Exact time and date of ban - Unknown, sometime about 3 weeks ago.
2) Server where you were banned - SKC Racing
3) Assumed reason for the ban - Being rude
4) Name of the admin who banned you - Unknown, Assuming, it's Whiskey
5) Your own nickname at the time of the ban - #cdad00#e-H#16C4A5ate#
6) IP + Serial:

IP:

Serial:
F8FDAD7ED5DA9A1F808880D117AC4292

I'd also like to say:

This was a pretty bad incident, I think it arose from misunderstanding and misfortune, also from me freaking out a bit.

The following are the events leading up to the ban:

1. We were racing during the Most Wanted event and all doing pretty good.
2. Whiskey and I rubbed shoulders a few times during races and tentions were high.
3. A new race began, and whiskey spawned to my right.
4. I accelerated when the race began, and was holding on my "D" key.
5. I rammed Whiskey, and took both of us out of the race.
6. As we went our separate ways, we both were about to finish the race.
7. Whiskey waited until the moment before my finish to kick me.

Now, Allow me to explain a few things. In the steps of what happened above, I tried to stay unbiased, and simply state the facts.

First off, we did have little mishaps in races preceding this one, which is to be expected with 20+ people online without GM on.

Second, at the time of the race start, I was focused on winning, but was also speaking with my dad. When the race began, I realized I was pressing the "W" key to accelerate, but didn't realize I was also pressing the "D" key, to turn right. (We actually needed to turn left, so I realized it when I pressed "A" and didn't turn).

Third, I apologized to Whiskey, trying to explain the situation. He drove off, so I assumed we were cool.

Fourth, admins ram me all the time, but there's not a whole lot I can do about it other than sit there and suck it up. I've noticed that it's ok for administrators to ram a player, but as soon as a player slips up and takes a turn to wide, or does something that simply makes him get in someone else's way, that player gets slapped, yelled at, and most likely kicked after doing most of the race.

Fifth, Since I assumed we were cool, and I apologized for the incident, I continued racing.... Until JUST before I hit the finish line, when Whiskey kicked me. I thought this was very immature and rather "troll-ish". When I re-joined, I didn't have enough time to finish since the time was basically up.

Instead of raging in main chat and calling him names or being a moron, I decided not to put a bad reputation to my name. I simply stated in main chat "I apologized... you didn't have to be a dick about it."

In no way shape or form was I stating that Whiskey is a bad admin, an abuser, or a dick. I was simply stating that his actions, were ... dick-like.

So with that being said, I just wanted to make sure that I'm understood I'm not trying to be a bad player, I really enjoy playing here, and I don't want a little mishap to deny me the chance of doing that. Especially since I just got my new desktop with this sweet new graphics card ;D

Thanks guys,
e-Hate
Profile Send private message
SyS-Req
Forum Mod - SKC Leader
Winner of Race championship March 20083rd place in Race championship July 2008Winner of Race championship September 20082nd place in Race championship October 2008Winner of Race championship January 2009Winner of Race championship March 20093rd place in Race championship May 2009
2nd place in Race championship July 20093rd place in Race championship March 20112nd place in Race championship April 2011Winner of Race championship May 2011Winner of Race championship October 20113rd place in Race championship November 2011

Posted: 02 Oct 2012, 16:07    Post subject: Re: Banned - e-Hate

its all pretty clear you will just have to wait for skey decision.
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20093rd place in Race championship April 20093rd place in Race championship December 2009

Posted: 02 Oct 2012, 20:45    Post subject: Re: Banned - e-Hate

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
e-Hate

Posted: 02 Oct 2012, 21:09    Post subject: Re: Banned - e-Hate

Alright, I just connected, and yup, I'm unbanned. Thanks, and also, sorry for the "wall of text" I just wanted to state my ... speach. xD
Display topics from previous: Sort by

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com