Login
    |

Ban + Trial remove request by [SKC]HumanTraffiC

Previous topic :: Next topic  
IvOoOoOo
SKC Full Member

Posted: 18 Jun 2015, 21:43    Post subject: Ban + Trial remove request by [SKC]HumanTraffiC

Hai.On 16th i was racing and then that racing accident happened with Humantraffic.I was behind HumanTraffic and some other slow guy in front of him.I came out of a corner at much greater speed than them both cuz that slow guy was slowing him cosiderably down a left turn was coming ( huge and wide enough).I have decided to overtake HT between them both cuz there were enough space for 1 car and after previous exit i had the speed and for less than a second i was in front of him ( i wouldnt dare to think of an overtaking if there were no enough space ).I overtook him and understeered a bit, at the moment of the overtaking HumanTraffic was half a car behind me on my left side and our cars touched a little then mta sync fcked him up.(See the attachment below for my explanation i cant draw very good but smth like that happened).

After the race finished he banned me for 3min.Then i came back and he made me remove the SKC trial tag and kicked me out from the team.Later on he was trying to piss me by saying "i dont ban for rams" when all newbs were hitting him.He said that he had been watching me for the past month and i didnt have any brakes.Yesteday i was playing MW and some admins saw me with my old nick and told me he cannot force you to do that unless theres been a vote for trial removal.So i put it back and they moved me to SKC team and said i have to report.Earlier today HumanTraffiC joined the server and said that to me (see the 2nd attachment) and told me i have failed the trial so i can remove the trial tag.

Today i took part in MW again and again i was put back to the team and told to put the trial tag cuz again "It is not his right to decide that".A few minutes b4 that post have been created he joined and i didnt talk to him at all ( The_Bibite explained him) then at the end of the next map he banned me for 1 day with the reason : (Ramming, not apologising, being a Douche generally).
I have decided its good to mention this now so you all can see.If HumanTraffic decides to comment that i am telling you... I've seen you so many times that you cannot respect a guy you are racing side by side with gm off.You have fkced me up, ramming, blocking on numerous occasions you wouldnt remember and wouldnt know about them cuz i've been swallowed em despite my rage..I loved playing with Sputs and Dop3 cuz they are cool at that point and cuz of that it makes a good games.At the past we have fought for dunno what reason by the time i tried to make it cool now hes raging at me again omg lol.Now I dont like him anymore.If he has any problems i dont like being involved.
When i ram sometimes and its not on purpose i apologize as i said b4 i never ram intentionally.
Last edited by IvOoOoOo on 19 Jun 2015, 06:08, edited 4 times in total.
Profile Send private message
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20093rd place in Race championship April 20093rd place in Race championship December 2009

Posted: 18 Jun 2015, 22:05    Post subject: Re: Ban + Trial remove request by [SKC]HumanTraffiC

Hey, there's been a misunderstanding about the formalities of ending a trial. We're having some discussions in our private forum to make sure that everyone is aware of the rules that have to be followed.
Consider your trial as completed for now. This means you shouldn't be wearing the trial tag anymore. We'll let you know in a couple of days whether you can join SKC or not.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
SyS-Req
Forum Mod - SKC Leader
Winner of Race championship March 20083rd place in Race championship July 2008Winner of Race championship September 20082nd place in Race championship October 2008Winner of Race championship January 2009Winner of Race championship March 20093rd place in Race championship May 2009
2nd place in Race championship July 20093rd place in Race championship March 20112nd place in Race championship April 2011Winner of Race championship May 2011Winner of Race championship October 20113rd place in Race championship November 2011

Posted: 18 Jun 2015, 23:17    Post subject: Re: Ban + Trial remove request by [SKC]HumanTraffiC

wnnmsl

Posted: 19 Jun 2015, 14:21    Post subject: Re: Ban + Trial remove request by [SKC]HumanTraffiC

It's just a game and I don't understand such behavior from HumanTraffic. He should apologize and to behave more frostily, otherwise it's just childishness.
I'm familiar with IvOoOoOo and he is quite adequate player.
ViRuS
SKC Elite Member
2nd place in Race championship June 2009

Posted: 19 Jun 2015, 22:33    Post subject: Re: Ban + Trial remove request by [SKC]HumanTraffiC

As for me, ivo passed the trial, he's got lacks in gm off racing but he knows when to push the brake when he sees someone coming faster and that makes me respect him. Sometimes he does weird things on the road but hes still new here, and lets be honest - who doesnt (excluding rich, if you know what I mean)
IvOoOoOo
SKC Full Member

Posted: 20 Jun 2015, 21:41    Post subject: Re: Ban + Trial remove request by [SKC]HumanTraffiC

Hoi.Some minutes b4 that reply was created HumanTraffic joined while i was racing.He started talking to me about that accident.I wanted to clear it out cuz it wasnt deliberately so i was acting cool with no pressure at all.He started saying to me that i didnt apologized for what happened and i told him i didnt have the chance to do it since he banned me as soon as the race ended.Blamed me because i wrote " you were going slow" instead of excuse.So our little conversation continued ( i was still cool ) and i was trying to explain him again that it wasnt intentional and what really happened from behind but he kept his word "i am an admin , i dont lie it was a deliberately ram from behind" and so on.It was like me talkig to the wall.He was trying me to confess that ram was deliberately when it wasnt.He just think himself as the boss of the bosses which is really annoying!

I didnt mean to argue at any point but he just pissed me off.Ofc i stayed cool and didnt do anything.
Then he BANNED me Again for 7 days starting from that reply.

I dont want to be involved in his shits again.Not my problem he is just mind....
I WILL NEVER APOLOGIZE TO HIM WHATEVER HAPPENS.To be loud and clear.I was prepared to apologize but then he came with that accusing me in smth that is not my fault -HATE THAT!.He should beg me to death to apologize but i will not, no matter what!!
Obelix
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 21 Jun 2015, 09:57    Post subject: Re: Ban + Trial remove request by [SKC]HumanTraffiC

The amount of crap that happens when the boss is outta town...
PYGsteriK
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship January 20082nd place in Race championship April 2009Winner of Race championship May 2009Winner of Race championship September 20103rd place in Race championship November 20102nd place in Race championship December 20103rd place in Race championship May 2011

Posted: 21 Jun 2015, 20:22    Post subject: Re: Ban + Trial remove request by [SKC]HumanTraffiC

Damn, and it's me getting my admin rights revoked... sad :|

PYG: do pronounce the Y or shut up!!!
humantraffic
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20082nd place in Race championship March 20082nd place in Race championship April 20083rd place in Race championship July 20093rd place in Race championship November 20092nd place in Race championship June 20103rd place in Race championship July 2010
3rd place in Race championship August 20103rd place in Race championship January 20112nd place in Race championship February 2011

Posted: 30 Jul 2015, 15:18    Post subject: Re: Ban + Trial remove request by [SKC]HumanTraffiC

Yeh sorry my bad, I thought trial meant a Trial, not a popularity contest. Didnt know that a trial was impossible to fail once started and admins cant punish people currently on a trial...../mybad

just saw your pics though ivo lmao, thats pretty accurate except replace YOUR name with 'Rammer' lololol
Display topics from previous: Sort by

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com