Login
    |

Pressure Relief Valve

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Comments/Suggestions/Complaints
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Obelix
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 31 Jan 2013, 17:39    Post subject: Pressure Relief Valve

Feeling the pressure? Don't get your chainsaw from garage and don't take it to shopping mall. Turn the valve and release the steam out of your skull.

Here I go:

GM ON

There's that Charlie.. Super Charlie, Following us all the way from behind the Great Wall of China. He spends all his daytime on our server, lives no life, races fast, makes no mistakes and even speaks some English. And he has constant 500+ ping. So, he's been given a constant GM ON. Which is fine, I don't want him warping all over the place and kicking everyone in his radar sight with his smelly bumpers. But, it's not fine when, wait for this, everybody else has GM forced OFF, in races like Close Racing.

So, I take the lead, stay 1st 95% of the race, avoiding every barrel, lamppost or brainless fuck coming my way at high speed; braking, drifting, burning NOS, only to be fucked up, just before the last corner, by some slimey little twinkle toed cocksucker, who thought that using side of my car as brakes is time-saving and cool. Which is fine, it's all part of the game and I don't mind. But just then, I get overtaken by some ghost, driving through me and oncoming traffic, finishing the game first, 0.5 sec before me. WTF!?

And it went on and on and on, like that, for hours. And just when God said good night to China and he left the server, some even bigger no-lifer, Samurai Jack got on the server, with his 1000+ ping and won another GM forced OFF race, having his GM ON. C'mon, wtf?

How's that fair? They don't need to battle with other drivers and can win all races. Oh, they don't get Top Times? How cool is that? Fuck TT! If GM is forced OFF for Europeans, it should be forced off for the rest of the world. OR, make some script allowing them to get only to the next-to-last CP and freeze them, until someone with GM forced OFF crosses the line!

SPEED HAX

Whiskey told me that cheaters are eradicated... But, today, I saw a guy, connected on internet either by telegram or telepathy - having 500+ ping and coming from Italy.. wtf? Anyway, beside giving me vanffaculo... he had GM forced ON and was overtaking other players, burning their nitros in straight line, while he had no nitro. How the fuck is that possible? Super Charlie has 500+ ping, but he doesn't have rocket engine under bonnet, he just makes no mistakes. How the fuck this bell end could overtake racers in full speed, while warping all over the place? Speed hax? GTA mod? It was like he had Hotring racer, while all us had Buffalo. He went zig-zag around the speeding cars, like if they were parked on the fucking road...
Profile Send private message
MCvarial
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 31 Jan 2013, 18:03    Post subject: Re: Pressure Relief Valve

tl;dr
Csena[HUN]
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 31 Jan 2013, 19:33    Post subject: Re: Pressure Relief Valve

As far as I know you cannot use hax. MTA is well protected. Once my own map editor kicked me, because I started cheat engine. :)

Force gm off for those who have 500+ ping is a terrible idea even on gm off maps. I know they have advantage, but without gm on they are like a fucking wall of death.

Drive on the pavement. Accidents always happen on the road.
[SKC]Sputs|uk "Me and this map are officially over now. We were happily married in the begining, but now it's war and i want a devorce!"
Ivan_xXx
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 31 Jan 2013, 19:56    Post subject: Re: Pressure Relief Valve

How old are you, I thought you were old enough to appriciate the fact that is a game and you don't need to prove anything to anyone. We know, they know who is the fastest, surely if somebody wins a map in GM it shouldn't bother you that much.

it doesnt bother me but perhaps that is only because I hardly ever make it to the top 10 let alone fight for 1st :lol:
Tulaipo
PSV 10 - 0 Feyenoord

Posted: 31 Jan 2013, 20:49    Post subject: Re: Pressure Relief Valve

Are you docki's long lost brother?
Sputs|uk
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship August 20082nd place in Race championship January 20102nd place in Race championship August 2010Winner of Race championship April 2011

Posted: 31 Jan 2013, 20:54    Post subject: Re: Pressure Relief Valve

I kinda get his point, obe's, but then, i most definately get csena's point.

And all that shit does matter if you're in it to win it. Been there, done that.
Obelix
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 31 Jan 2013, 21:30    Post subject: Re: Pressure Relief Valve

Well, that was me in 'steam puffing out of my ears" state. Now, fed up, relaxed after dog walk... I'm a completely different guy (yes shit). So how about this: as they use it in CS:S - ping greater than (insert number - like 300) - autokick?

That being said... I'm sorry Ivan, wut? Why the fuck do we have those scoreboards then? Points? TTs? MW? Is this a fucking free-roam server? People don't race to finish last or somewhere in the middle... And you don't race to prove anything to anybody, but to conquer the challenge (track design, your abilities, car's abilities, opponents and their cars' abilities) and to feel better once you do. And then somebody is spared of fighting laws of physic and wins, in front of you.
Ivan_xXx
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 01 Feb 2013, 08:33    Post subject: Re: Pressure Relief Valve

Okay you take this much too seriously for me. :) I go color in pictures and read books with pop up pictures.
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20093rd place in Race championship April 20093rd place in Race championship December 2009

Posted: 01 Feb 2013, 12:16    Post subject: Re: Pressure Relief Valve

So you like GM because it prevents you from getting lagged and rammed. At the same time you hate it because GM'ers have an unfair advantage. You can't have both :lol:

The whole point of GM is that laggers and rammers can keep playing without bothering the "real" racers. Like this we don't have to kick everyone and the server stays full. Kicking everyone with a high ping defies the purpose of why we have GM in the first place.
And stopping them at the penultimate checkpoint? LOL

I honestly don't see that much difference between a regular race and races with forced GM Off. In a regular race you can get owned by a pile-up at the start while the ghost can simply drive through. Same thing for lapped maps. It happens all the time that u crash on the 2nd or 3rd lap because of a noob that's still on his 1st lap.

It's simply a trade-off for having this unique server feature where ghosts and non-ghosts drive together. I'm not bothered by a ghost winning, as long as it was a good race. I'm pretty sure that's how the majority of us feel and why the server is set up like this. As for as i know, a ghost has never won MW or won the monthly championship.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Dockinoke
Site Admin - SKC Leader
3rd place in Race championship May 20083rd place in Race championship June 20082nd place in Race championship September 20083rd place in Race championship October 2008

Posted: 01 Feb 2013, 13:19    Post subject: Re: Pressure Relief Valve

Relax Rulez 8-)

<<The difference between a newbie and a noob? The first learns, the second is pwnt.>> - Docki at phone whit a friend

Docki sharable maps here: [url]http://sdrv.ms/O4MJx0[/url]
Obelix
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 01 Feb 2013, 18:02    Post subject: Re: Pressure Relief Valve

Heggy saw the speed hax I'm talking about. Maybe we should move discussion about it to private forum.
Csena[HUN]
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 01 Feb 2013, 18:59    Post subject: Re: Pressure Relief Valve

Last speed hacker on mr.green:

<SDK> Nick: SpeedRace on 17/12/12
<SDK> 2AC4CDC26A90BAB79884493804BF9D12

Unfortunatelly it is possible again to use cheats. Check his serial when you saw him again.

[SKC]Sputs|uk "Me and this map are officially over now. We were happily married in the begining, but now it's war and i want a devorce!"
Dockinoke
Site Admin - SKC Leader
3rd place in Race championship May 20083rd place in Race championship June 20082nd place in Race championship September 20083rd place in Race championship October 2008

Posted: 01 Feb 2013, 19:28    Post subject: Re: Pressure Relief Valve

How?

Relax Rulez 8-)

<<The difference between a newbie and a noob? The first learns, the second is pwnt.>> - Docki at phone whit a friend

Docki sharable maps here: [url]http://sdrv.ms/O4MJx0[/url]
MCvarial
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 01 Feb 2013, 19:40    Post subject: Re: Pressure Relief Valve

/whowas
Obelix
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 01 Feb 2013, 20:27    Post subject: Re: Pressure Relief Valve

How about that Whiskey? XD
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20093rd place in Race championship April 20093rd place in Race championship December 2009

Posted: 01 Feb 2013, 21:01    Post subject: Re: Pressure Relief Valve

That alex dude was clearly lag :lol:

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Obelix
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 01 Feb 2013, 22:11    Post subject: Re: Pressure Relief Valve

/me hides
SyS-Req
Forum Mod - SKC Leader
Winner of Race championship March 20083rd place in Race championship July 2008Winner of Race championship September 20082nd place in Race championship October 2008Winner of Race championship January 2009Winner of Race championship March 20093rd place in Race championship May 2009
2nd place in Race championship July 20093rd place in Race championship March 20112nd place in Race championship April 2011Winner of Race championship May 2011Winner of Race championship October 20113rd place in Race championship November 2011

Posted: 03 Feb 2013, 12:21    Post subject: Re: Pressure Relief Valve

Hestin

Posted: 07 Feb 2013, 00:59    Post subject: Re: Pressure Relief Valve

There was a cheater on today's MW.

Our honorable lifes are in a serious danger!

"Don't be a prisoner of your own style."
Armin van Buuren

- dj sets
AdiBoy
SKC Elite Member
Winner of Race championship May 2008Winner of Race championship June 20082nd place in Race championship March 2010Winner of Race championship April 20103rd place in Race championship May 20102nd place in Race championship September 20102nd place in Race championship October 2010
2nd place in Race championship January 20113rd place in Race championship February 2011

Posted: 07 Feb 2013, 07:51    Post subject: Re: Pressure Relief Valve

How weird is it that this cheater appears soon after Ox makes this topic? Coincidence?
Csena[HUN]
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 07 Feb 2013, 10:39    Post subject: Re: Pressure Relief Valve

Finally we can ban Puuks. :lol:

SyS-Req
Forum Mod - SKC Leader
Winner of Race championship March 20083rd place in Race championship July 2008Winner of Race championship September 20082nd place in Race championship October 2008Winner of Race championship January 2009Winner of Race championship March 20093rd place in Race championship May 2009
2nd place in Race championship July 20093rd place in Race championship March 20112nd place in Race championship April 2011Winner of Race championship May 2011Winner of Race championship October 20113rd place in Race championship November 2011

Posted: 13 Feb 2013, 19:24    Post subject: Re: Pressure Relief Valve

Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Comments/Suggestions/Complaints

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com