Login
    |

Complain about Admins in SKC race server

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Comments/Suggestions/Complaints
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Axter

Posted: 15 Jul 2014, 11:59    Post subject: Complain about Admins in SKC race server

Hi I'm Axter and i wana talk about two admins who are abusing their power against me.

I was playing MTA in SKC race server. When i started to race sudenly Admin told me to stop ram but i didnt ram. So he told a warning about ram. I was "ok it wont happend again" But they started ram me and saying that isn't their fault and something like that. In the rules in SKC race server its saying ''ramming isnt allowed in this server'' that means to the admins too. But they dont follow the rules, then i started asking questions about ramming and they said to me "You can ram noobs as like you want, but you cant ram ADmins who got the power"
I was like "oh we cant ram anybody specali admins but admins can ram everybody in the server" And they kicked me from the server.

RichKid and Smurk doesnt do they work right kick innocent drives in the server and ram them, I think thats not right.

Axter.
Profile Send private message
Abraxas

Posted: 15 Jul 2014, 14:20    Post subject: Re: Complain about Admins in SKC race server

F2
SyS-Req
Forum Mod - SKC Leader
Winner of Race championship March 20083rd place in Race championship July 2008Winner of Race championship September 20082nd place in Race championship October 2008Winner of Race championship January 2009Winner of Race championship March 20093rd place in Race championship May 2009
2nd place in Race championship July 20093rd place in Race championship March 20112nd place in Race championship April 2011Winner of Race championship May 2011Winner of Race championship October 20113rd place in Race championship November 2011

Posted: 18 Jul 2014, 22:12    Post subject: Re: Complain about Admins in SKC race server

Rich races with ghost mode ON ( no RAM) and i don't believe he ever told you , he has the power. So please tell us another story!!!
B!BeR_Do$
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship August 2009Winner of Race championship December 20092nd place in Race championship July 2010

Posted: 18 Jul 2014, 22:42    Post subject: Re: Complain about Admins in SKC race server

Dear Axter.
Thanks for the information, but im pretty sure Smurk and Rich didnt ram you. They play this game for 7 years and know how to use racing lines properly.
I think you are new to this game and racing and you don't know how to drive into corners (like sergio perez in formula 1).
This might give you the feeling they rammed you, which wasn't the case.

You should use Ghostmode until you have learned to race. (F2)

B!BeR
RedMinus

Posted: 25 Jul 2014, 21:43    Post subject: Re: Complain about Admins in SKC race server

Where's the like button? I'd like to like B!BeR_Do$'s Post.
RogaliK
SKC Full Member

Posted: 08 Aug 2014, 19:33    Post subject: Re: Complain about Admins in SKC race server

RedMinus

Posted: 21 Aug 2014, 12:26    Post subject: Re: Complain about Admins in SKC race server

I'm not dead, i play less MTA because of distraction & devotion to school and other interests i have. :)
An4lr!tt3R
SKC Full Member

Posted: 21 Aug 2014, 12:49    Post subject: Re: Complain about Admins in SKC race server

JrMan
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 21 Aug 2014, 13:03    Post subject: Re: Complain about Admins in SKC race server

I'm dead
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Comments/Suggestions/Complaints

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com