Login
    |

Insult and kick for no reason after win Hunter fight

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Comments/Suggestions/Complaints
Previous topic :: Next topic  
D0_os

Posted: 27 Dec 2016, 15:49    Post subject: Insult and kick for no reason after win Hunter fight

Screen of chat :

http://imgur.com/a/jPQdr

no screen of kick, but just look log server (he use a votekick ...)

I'm very sad for him, but why ?!

Profile Send private message
Lucapi
SKC Full Member

Posted: 27 Dec 2016, 16:01    Post subject: Re: Insult and kick for no reason after win Hunter fight

Who kicked you? Niimo or Andre(DOOM?)? Please give some more info, like tge exact date and time, the players involved and any background on why they might have done this.

All heil to the nazi admin
D0_os

Posted: 27 Dec 2016, 16:17    Post subject: Re: Insult and kick for no reason after win Hunter fight

Niimo, but ask him directly why he use a votekick and insult me, i have no idea ...

I Just reached hunter and win, after that "vote kick"

Date and time : Today, 6:30 PM

I have no more informations, just some screen, sorry.
DOOM

Posted: 27 Dec 2016, 17:18    Post subject: Re: Insult and kick for no reason after win Hunter fight

DOOM

Posted: 27 Dec 2016, 17:19    Post subject: Re: Insult and kick for no reason after win Hunter fight

how the fuck did you assume me out of this m8?
Lucapi
SKC Full Member

Posted: 27 Dec 2016, 17:28    Post subject: Re: Insult and kick for no reason after win Hunter fight

Andre said he's from alabama in the screenshot. You're the only one from alabama I know that plays these hours. You use other aliases sometimes but I wasnt sure it was you, thats why I put a questionmark besides your name). I didn't accuse you, and I didnt even meant to. :)

Now I hope Niimo has something to say about this instead.

DOOM

Posted: 27 Dec 2016, 17:53    Post subject: Re: Insult and kick for no reason after win Hunter fight

Torogron

Posted: 28 Dec 2016, 14:37    Post subject: Re: Insult and kick for no reason after win Hunter fight

Niimo moderator clear Remove that duty is that idiot racist pig is the only one

to the people that dwell and drown themselves in negative elements(locally and beyond), you will go down alone... you know who you are and what you are. worry about your own life,then you will know what it is like to live,rather than merely exist
Lucapi
SKC Full Member

Posted: 29 Dec 2016, 21:05    Post subject: Re: Insult and kick for no reason after win Hunter fight

Ive told niimo multiple times to get on the forum, but he doesnt seem to care. So his rights are revoked.

JrMan
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 04 Jan 2017, 22:56    Post subject: Re: Insult and kick for no reason after win Hunter fight

ALABAMA
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Comments/Suggestions/Complaints

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com