Login
    |

Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Comments/Suggestions/Complaints
Previous topic :: Next topic  
kaziko

Posted: 12 Jul 2017, 17:42    Post subject: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

Last edited by kaziko on 12 Jul 2017, 18:04, edited 2 times in total.
Profile Send private message
Torogron

Posted: 12 Jul 2017, 17:53    Post subject: Re: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

I can not stand even the Legend Cause you reacted Why did you stop it I'm telling you it 's not for admin It' s not enough for me Your strength is defeated I'm aching my pain My sister yeah I've sworn at you I'm still doing it so bad You're taking it out of your mind You're the one in the last asshole Legend even had to throw you bad Your game does not suit you to embrace the lagoon mister do not play crying this game here is no room for crying ..

Ä°s this stabil ?

to the people that dwell and drown themselves in negative elements(locally and beyond), you will go down alone... you know who you are and what you are. worry about your own life,then you will know what it is like to live,rather than merely exist Last edited by Torogron on 12 Jul 2017, 18:01, edited 1 time in total.
kaziko

Posted: 12 Jul 2017, 17:59    Post subject: Re: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

. Last edited by kaziko on 12 Jul 2017, 18:13, edited 1 time in total.
kaziko

Posted: 12 Jul 2017, 18:10    Post subject: Re: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

VipeR-X
SKC Full Member

Posted: 12 Jul 2017, 18:46    Post subject: Re: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

Matter has been solved no need for further arguments ;) . Check your PMs Kaziko

Earlier known as: RaMi-X
Ajgor
SKC Full Member

Posted: 12 Jul 2017, 19:26    Post subject: Re: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

DRIVE SLOW BUT FAST
VipeR-X
SKC Full Member

Posted: 12 Jul 2017, 19:43    Post subject: Re: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

No need to

Legends
SKC Full Member

Posted: 12 Jul 2017, 22:23    Post subject: Re: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

Well Kaziko, I kicked you once because I thought it was very frustating with a near explosion of myself and you survived like it was nothing lol, in such event which every kill counts. Thats all, despite of your high ping pretty close to the 150s, it does not have that much of lag spikes and I have nothing against you as Toro tried to say or whatever. Toro must be the biggest lagger around DD but he's always complainting about you, dunno what he has against you.
kaziko

Posted: 13 Jul 2017, 07:48    Post subject: Re: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

Thanks for the honest reply @Legend. I didn't had problem with him in the past unless it has to do with my recent "VPN" country, more specifically U.S.

Because 2 days ago he took a SS, crossed US country lol and than post it on shout box. Probably he hates U.S. guys due to "Islamophobia" and considered me one of them.

The post is still there on shout box just need to scroll down a bit.

But to make things quicker here's Torogron SS:
Torogron

Posted: 13 Jul 2017, 08:14    Post subject: Re: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

lol your old flag bae him signal I've..

to the people that dwell and drown themselves in negative elements(locally and beyond), you will go down alone... you know who you are and what you are. worry about your own life,then you will know what it is like to live,rather than merely exist Last edited by Torogron on 13 Jul 2017, 08:26, edited 2 times in total.
Torogron

Posted: 13 Jul 2017, 08:22    Post subject: Re: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

[Sgt.Hamilton] From ---> U.s.a
[SKC] Frank From ----> U.s.a

I'm Don't problem Usa flag And player to me antibody was like show comic :)

"we love the created for the creator's sake"

to the people that dwell and drown themselves in negative elements(locally and beyond), you will go down alone... you know who you are and what you are. worry about your own life,then you will know what it is like to live,rather than merely exist
kaziko

Posted: 13 Jul 2017, 10:52    Post subject: Re: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

Honestly...Get a life. I don't know why you have enmity towards me when I didn't even talk to you. You say other players are from USA and you have no problems with them than why you "CROSSED" USA flag on the SS you shared?

Regarding that youtube picture...I won't explain here because everything was explained in the video so learn English.
Last edited by kaziko on 13 Jul 2017, 11:19, edited 1 time in total.
Torogron

Posted: 13 Jul 2017, 10:57    Post subject: Re: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

I have been playing this game since 2008 I can not say I'm having problems with anyone except what you are doing so except you are going to be honest a little 2 days a day you are crying please send my handkerchief information please send your cargo information

to the people that dwell and drown themselves in negative elements(locally and beyond), you will go down alone... you know who you are and what you are. worry about your own life,then you will know what it is like to live,rather than merely exist
VipeR-X
SKC Full Member

Posted: 13 Jul 2017, 13:43    Post subject: Re: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

Guys there's no need for all this seriously, Torogron you kicked Kaziko because he was a lagger as you claim, so there was no reason to flame him and telling him to fuck off.
Kaziko explained why his ping might be a trouble sometimes but it's still under the limit that our scriptwriters set, so he is playing fair and square. I talked to both of you about it, no need for this just ignore each other in-game to avoid arguments and if Kaziko is lagging the anti-lag system will kick him out.
Toro if you didn't understand yet, Kaziko is using VPN because he can't login using his IP.

Greenlander
SKC Full Member

Posted: 13 Jul 2017, 16:28    Post subject: Re: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
kaziko

Posted: 13 Jul 2017, 18:35    Post subject: Re: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

Ajgor
SKC Full Member

Posted: 13 Jul 2017, 19:19    Post subject: Re: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

he is 30 years old, authoritar respect ok?

DRIVE SLOW BUT FAST
Greenlander
SKC Full Member

Posted: 14 Jul 2017, 20:39    Post subject: Re: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
Lucapi
SKC Full Member

Posted: 14 Jul 2017, 21:33    Post subject: Re: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

But stones rock!

All heil to the nazi admin
kaziko

Posted: 15 Jul 2017, 11:10    Post subject: Re: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

Legends
SKC Full Member

Posted: 15 Jul 2017, 14:51    Post subject: Re: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

Frank
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 17 Jul 2017, 20:10    Post subject: Re: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

This is funny to read honestly. And torogon has admin rights? Whose fault is that
Lucapi
SKC Full Member

Posted: 17 Jul 2017, 20:22    Post subject: Re: Reporting Torogron #2 + I'm Leaving

He doesn't. He's a follower with voterights.

All heil to the nazi admin
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Comments/Suggestions/Complaints

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com