Login
    |

Non english players.....

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Comments/Suggestions/Complaints
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Ash

Posted: 25 Aug 2017, 14:58    Post subject: Non english players.....

So anyways,this post is more about those players who dont respect the rule *English only on the main chat* (or howd u call it).Theres the other chat wich these guys never use.They dont even know how to use pm? As i see it.
I saw skc members and many others warn them to speak english on the chat,yet there are exceptions when that so called person will just continue (ok np to those who dont know english at all actualy) but those who know 5/10 english atleast,they just dont listen.And muting them doesnt work,I saw others get muted and they started again,I recently saw a guy beg for membership ,others saw him too.I wont mention hes name here.Muting people doesnt work,kicking them out wont work either,and well banning is what i see as a solution,when asking a person nicely doesnt work,you either walk away,or bash their nose in <.<. Sry for being blunt.
ID suggest geting punishment on a whole new level.Who knows how,maybe ,1 mute,1 kick,and dunno about the rest.But least it keeps shit clean.
50% of the time we end up votemuting someone.
I know it may not be my business to punish people or whatever.I do votemute those who insult or speak non english even after warnings.Truth.
Cause hey insulting back isnt always the best way to fight.And id like to keep things cool.

Its chaos,sometimes and thats the fact. Either someone keeps it up on its feet ,or there will be more rule breakers.
Cause im a hell of a lot sure that a a guy wont speak anything other then english if you ban their friend.IF ofc their friend broke the rules.
Its about time to show them that its serious.

I was on a few minutes ago,some peopel joined and ill show you where it got:
I was way past warning them,even muted one of them 2 times for same non english reason.
(I had a sentence there,youll see it,I had no more patience to even argue with them)

There will be nothing left for you to do,once you see me.
Profile Send private message
EmrahTR*

Posted: 25 Aug 2017, 15:19    Post subject: Re: Non english players.....

Ctlr+2 = Your speaking place..Try :)
Obelix
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 26 Aug 2017, 10:53    Post subject: Re: Non english players.....

What did you expect from kids spending time ramming and pushing each other off the platforms into the water? To obey the rules and use common sense? Oh wait, you're the one of them too...
Ash

Posted: 26 Aug 2017, 13:26    Post subject: Re: Non english players.....

There will be nothing left for you to do,once you see me. Last edited by Ash on 26 Aug 2017, 15:52, edited 2 times in total.
VipeR-X
SKC Full Member

Posted: 26 Aug 2017, 15:40    Post subject: Re: Non english players.....

oh boyy whenever someone takes Obelix seriously you know it's gonna be fun *grabs popcorn*

Earlier known as: RaMi-X
EmrahTR*

Posted: 26 Aug 2017, 16:03    Post subject: Re: Non english players.....

Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Comments/Suggestions/Complaints

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com