Login
    |

Hello There!

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Previous topic :: Next topic  
DoM98

Posted: 11 Jul 2015, 01:30    Post subject: Hello There!

Hello everyone,

I just noticed that SKC forum is the only one in which I don't have an account (I had one but I just activated it lol) so I wanted to say Hi, and why not give an introduction,

It's Maamoune, almost 17 years old, known as DoM98 in-game I'm SiK member. I live in Algiers, the capital of Algeria.
I practice athletics, I'm a sprinter (but a newbie one). Besides playing MTA, I enjoy playing and watching football, I like some teams such Liverpool, Barecelona, basicly I'm not a huge fan of any team, that's why I don't get in any fights or conflicts about which player is better than the other or such things, I just enjoy watching the game.

MTA History:
Before I started racing, I knew there was a game called MTA:SA I played it once or twice as Freeroam then got bored and uninstalled it.
Years later, exactly in the summer of 2013 a friend of mine invited me to play that game with him, and he told me that racing here is very cool, I gave it a try and yes he was right. My first race server was MgC race server, I really enjoyed playing there and I still am, eventhough it is getting more inactive (I wouldn't like to use the word dying).

My skills got better and then I joined Foxes back to January 2014. Half a year later, I left foxes and stayed clanless for a short while, Guivannaru91 invited me to apply for SiK and It wasn't really a bad idea since I used to play there and I got my fullysik status in August 2014.

Sadly, I cannot play in your server, eventhough I like to play without GM, that's because of my weak pc, I'm planning to buy a new one anyway.

That's all I guess, thanks for reading.

PS: Special greetings for Frank!
Profile Send private message
Ryan
SKC Full Member

Posted: 11 Jul 2015, 11:58    Post subject: Re: Hello There!

Banned for advertising.

Blessed by a shadowy hand coming out of the fucking wall during sleep paralysis.
The_Bibite

Posted: 11 Jul 2015, 14:57    Post subject: Re: Hello There!

Hey bro.
/mute Ryan
IvOoOoOo
SKC Full Member

Posted: 11 Jul 2015, 15:19    Post subject: Re: Hello There!

Frank
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 15 Jul 2015, 18:21    Post subject: Re: Hello There!

Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com