Login
    |

Waazzaaaapppp!!!! Mashupper here

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Mashupper

Posted: 25 May 2016, 03:11    Post subject: Waazzaaaapppp!!!! Mashupper here

Hey guys, you may not know too much about me since I only started playing this server in February. My name'd Kyle Bruno, I'm 20 and s half years old, i was born on november 23rd 1995. I'm from the beautiful island of Dominica located in the West Indies, Caribbean. I currently work at Pizza Hut Delivery. I got quite a few friends but I'm more of an indoor behind the screen playing games kinda guy. I hope to get yo know y'all a bit more and hopefully make some more friends. Some of you I already take on as friends such as Lucapi, Doom and 1 or 2 others.. Sorry I forgot your names my computer is down for a while but soon I'll be back at full capacity. And believe me, I am a great racer, though go would be better if my fps wasn't 35 and less..... Anyway you now know all you neednyo know about me, see you IG. ;)
Profile Send private message
RogaliK
SKC Full Member

Posted: 25 May 2016, 04:00    Post subject: Re: Waazzaaaapppp!!!! Mashupper here

Hey there & welcome!
Lucapi
SKC Full Member

Posted: 25 May 2016, 04:27    Post subject: Re: Waazzaaaapppp!!!! Mashupper here

Hoi o/

All heil to the nazi admin
Ryan
SKC Full Member

Posted: 25 May 2016, 08:22    Post subject: Re: Waazzaaaapppp!!!! Mashupper here

Fuck you

Blessed by a shadowy hand coming out of the fucking wall during sleep paralysis.
Bubu
SKC Full Member

Posted: 25 May 2016, 09:19    Post subject: Re: Waazzaaaapppp!!!! Mashupper here

“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.†-J.R.R Tolkien
DOOM

Posted: 25 May 2016, 14:49    Post subject: Re: Waazzaaaapppp!!!! Mashupper here

Yo where have you been? Is your PC fixed? You need to fix your map vol. 3 so we can finally TT it because it's broken :drunken:
Mashupper

Posted: 26 May 2016, 02:12    Post subject: Re: Waazzaaaapppp!!!! Mashupper here

Oh... Don't worry bro, I should be back within a month or 2 weeks at the most. I just need a new ac apapter for my PC, since there I'd none around I have to order it online.
Torogron

Posted: 31 May 2016, 14:09    Post subject: Re: Waazzaaaapppp!!!! Mashupper here

Wellcome.. :)

to the people that dwell and drown themselves in negative elements(locally and beyond), you will go down alone... you know who you are and what you are. worry about your own life,then you will know what it is like to live,rather than merely exist
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com