Login
    |

[Custom Map] Project Archipelago

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> SKC Pic-nic
Previous topic :: Next topic  
MMd

Posted: 18 Aug 2013, 19:14    Post subject: [Custom Map] Project Archipelago

Hello everyone!
While ArMAnI (ffs) helps me with the current custom map and is finishing it, I have started new big project called "Archipelago".
The main idea of the map to moving around the pipe (right and left), while avoiding collisions with objects on the map. The one who will quicker reach to the finish will won the map. As you understand the world round you will constantly turn over. The idea is taken from the game "Proun". You can download and play it, very interesting. Even more interesting is that it's fully realizable in MTA and soon (I'm lying), you will see an new interesting map. I have already converted some of the objects and added my own.
At the moment there is only one problem: how to correctly use a wheel magnet script. Strictly required to move forward (like in trial maps with straight wheels), but the car should moving to the right and to the left.

In this regard, I need an experienced scripter who can solve this problem. In any case, I will appreciate any help. Well, to tell the truth not any... if you are good at scripting, Photoshop or 3D modelling, send me a private message. Thanks.

Some features:

- Fully customed map
- In a sense a new gamemode
- Map will have artificial lighting using 2dfx functions
- The car will be replaced by a ball
- Cheerful and colorful style

On the screen you can see a part of the map. Pipe on which the player will move and some objects on his way.
If you still didn't get the idea watch on youtube videogame "Proun".
Profile Send private message
Csena[HUN]
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 19 Aug 2013, 21:03    Post subject: Re: [Custom Map] Project Archipelago

I am in the midle of nowhere right now, so I cannot chech the youtube vid.

Do you want the car move like a ball, right?

Drive on the pavement. Accidents always happen on the road.
[SKC]Sputs|uk "Me and this map are officially over now. We were happily married in the begining, but now it's war and i want a devorce!"
MMd

Posted: 19 Aug 2013, 21:23    Post subject: Re: [Custom Map] Project Archipelago

Right. But I've already solved this problem :)
Csena[HUN]
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 20 Aug 2013, 18:46    Post subject: Re: [Custom Map] Project Archipelago

Checked the gameplay. I am looking forward to play these kind of maps.

Drive on the pavement. Accidents always happen on the road.
[SKC]Sputs|uk "Me and this map are officially over now. We were happily married in the begining, but now it's war and i want a devorce!"
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> SKC Pic-nic

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com