Login
    |

Recording stats

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Emberingphoenix

Posted: 27 Oct 2010, 22:47    Post subject: Recording stats

Heya guys, Come across a minor problem when playing on your DD server earlier, I usually play on a different computer fine, but the monitors broken so I resorted to a different computer, a problem being I never used an account just my name to keep rank etc, So I decided to start an account with you which I can continue when a new monitor arrives, anyway after creating the account and logging in I played a couple of games before changing to the race server for a quick game, logged in fine there. Went off for a while came back to MTA and logged back onto the DD server to find that the login screen does not come up and wherever I place in the game a message will appear saying 'you must be logged in to record stats' I asked the members there if there were any ways to log in after connecting to the server but no help so I thought I'd post here because I want to have a record of how good, I mean bad i play throughout the month.

I tried logging in with /login <Emberingphoenix><blahblahbkoa password> thing but I think that might only be for you admin guys.

So any help is much appreciated

-Failnoob, Sam
Profile Send private message
AdiBoy
SKC Elite Member
Winner of Race championship May 2008Winner of Race championship June 20082nd place in Race championship March 2010Winner of Race championship April 20103rd place in Race championship May 20102nd place in Race championship September 20102nd place in Race championship October 2010
2nd place in Race championship January 20113rd place in Race championship February 2011

Posted: 28 Oct 2010, 08:07    Post subject: Re: Recording stats

/login <username> <password> works for every1
you can also use /relog to show the login window
Emberingphoenix

Posted: 28 Oct 2010, 10:39    Post subject: Re: Recording stats

Ok i'll give that a shot when I log on, thanks Adiboy
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com