Login
    |

New nos system for the DM Server

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers
Previous topic :: Next topic  
gini
SKC Full Member

Posted: 03 Nov 2013, 19:49    Post subject: New nos system for the DM Server

Yo,

how about to give the DM server the same nos system like the race server has?
When you can change your nos to the nfs nos, there will be some more additional ways to get a better toptime.
Maybe old maps are getting interesting again with it, too.

gini
Profile Send private message
Csena[HUN]
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 03 Nov 2013, 19:54    Post subject: Re: New nos system for the DM Server

I think we can give this function to the DD server, but DM? How about those jumps that you have to do without nos? With this function you would fail there.

Drive on the pavement. Accidents always happen on the road.
[SKC]Sputs|uk "Me and this map are officially over now. We were happily married in the begining, but now it's war and i want a devorce!"
gini
SKC Full Member

Posted: 03 Nov 2013, 20:30    Post subject: Re: New nos system for the DM Server

The standart nos is the normal one, now people who know the maps can change it to nfs if they want and try to get a new tt? the most of the jumps without nos are at the start as I know, and there you dont have nos.
Dockinoke
Site Admin - SKC Leader
3rd place in Race championship May 20083rd place in Race championship June 20082nd place in Race championship September 20083rd place in Race championship October 2008

Posted: 03 Nov 2013, 20:39    Post subject: Re: New nos system for the DM Server

DM maps a kinda maniac, if you change the nos system all will become fucked up in my opinion.

Agree for DD, there will be amazing.
For DM, i suggest to test it hardly into some pvt server before to apply it...

Relax Rulez 8-)

<<The difference between a newbie and a noob? The first learns, the second is pwnt.>> - Docki at phone whit a friend

Docki sharable maps here: [url]http://sdrv.ms/O4MJx0[/url]
gini
SKC Full Member

Posted: 03 Nov 2013, 21:23    Post subject: Re: New nos system for the DM Server

Mhh, yeah maybe your right, so maybe we can test it and check if its fucked up then :P
I though when you can change it easy and you know some maps and you know where to use nos and where not, that it makes it more interesting, but maybe I'm wrong.

PS: When you're right and you're coming to Germany, I'm paying you a beer! ;)
Dockinoke
Site Admin - SKC Leader
3rd place in Race championship May 20083rd place in Race championship June 20082nd place in Race championship September 20083rd place in Race championship October 2008

Posted: 03 Nov 2013, 21:28    Post subject: Re: New nos system for the DM Server

Relax Rulez 8-)

<<The difference between a newbie and a noob? The first learns, the second is pwnt.>> - Docki at phone whit a friend

Docki sharable maps here: [url]http://sdrv.ms/O4MJx0[/url]
An4lr!tt3R
SKC Full Member

Posted: 04 Nov 2013, 16:35    Post subject: Re: New nos system for the DM Server

mpaszkiewicz55

Posted: 10 Nov 2013, 16:18    Post subject: Re: New nos system for the DM Server

Good idea ;)

No­body is good by accident.
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com