Login  •  Register
    |

Lamemod nomination thread
Page 1 of 21, 2  Next  
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Whiskey
Site Admin - SKC Leader
3rd place in Race championship February 20093rd place in Race championship April 20093rd place in Race championship December 2009
User avatar

Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Posts: 3070
Location: Belgium


Posted: 11 Jan 2015, 21:51    Post subject: Lamemod nomination thread

Post in this topic to nominate any player you think would be fit to be a lamemod.
Please use this format:

1) Name of the player you're nominating
2) Server: DD or DM
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod

Keep in mind that you can't nominate yourself. This thread will be kept open till the end of the month. SKC will then pick at least one player, possibly more, to become lamemod.

We'll repeat this process every few months to make sure we have enough active admins.



"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Top
Profile Send private message
WingedBull

User avatar

Joined: 01 Sep 2014
Posts: 84
Location:


Posted: 12 Jan 2015, 09:04    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

I don't play DD or DM, but I know Bubu is a fresh member of SKC and would do a great job!
Top
Profile Send private message
Bubu
SKC Full Member
User avatar

Joined: 04 Sep 2010
Posts: 603
Location: Hungary


Posted: 12 Jan 2015, 12:10    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

WingedBull wrote:
I don't play DD or DM, but I know Bubu is a fresh member of SKC and would do a great job!

HAHA, hope you are just trolling. :D

Anyway, IMO, Rhytz or/and TomasCR7 would be wise choices for DD.
They both are very active and already in Followers. Rhytz is also a LM on Race, so he knows how this all works. Tomas is direct and friendly and speaks a bunch of languages, so he could easily warn others to keep the rules.

I don't know anything about DM, so CMON players! Nominate your friends!



“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” -J.R.R Tolkien
Top
Profile Send private message
Rhytz
SKC Full Member
User avatar

Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 145
Location:


MTA Nick: [SKC]Rhytz

Race score: 539.05
Race rank: 23rd

Posted: 12 Jan 2015, 17:14    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

I don't know about DM, but I often play on DD. If you're looking for active DD players, that know proper English and have (some) admin experience, then I don't think you're left with a whole lot of people... Besides the people that are already Lamemod.

mr.reese perhaps? He's pretty active on DD and seems like a nice guy.

I don't mind keeping an eye out either, I'm often online at times when there are no SKC's or Lamemods around.
Top
Profile Send private message
Ivan_xXx
SKC Elite Member
User avatar

Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 3085
Location:


Posted: 12 Jan 2015, 17:30    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

Whiskey wrote:
1) Name of the player you're nominating
2) Server: DD or DM
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod.
Top
Profile Send private message
Justin21



Joined: 13 Jan 2015
Posts: 4
Location:


Posted: 13 Jan 2015, 19:58    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

My ingame name is +Justin.I play SKC often when im not learning.I really want lamemode for DM server.Im not going to joke around with lamemode.Im gonna take care of the server when im online.I hope i get choosed for lamemode! Thank You! :) :D :wink:
Top
Profile Send private message
NoOne

User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2013
Posts: 50
Location: Poland


Posted: 13 Jan 2015, 20:32    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

Justin21 wrote:
My ingame name is +Justin.I play SKC often when im not learning.I really want lamemode for DM server.Im not going to joke around with lamemode.Im gonna take care of the server when im online.I hope i get choosed for lamemode! Thank You! :) :D :wink:


Which word of that sentence:

Whiskey wrote:
Keep in mind that you can't nominate yourself.


you didn't undestood? :3 After all, as the lamemod of dm, i want to nominate someone:

1) Name of the player you're nominating: Nakki
2) Server: DD or DM: DM
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod: Well, he's an old player of skc dm server. His english skills are pretty good, so he wouldn't have any problem with speaking with people, and most importantly - punish people which breaks the rules. He seems to be a mature enough to have a rights, and administrate the server, whatever, i'm sure that SKC members know him, and they'll decide is that candidacy good enough.
Top
Profile Send private message
DOOM

User avatar

Joined: 28 Dec 2009
Posts: 930
Location: Alabama, USA


MTA Nick: DOOM

DM wins: 0
DM rank: 496th

Posted: 13 Jan 2015, 20:36    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

lol


I.I.&.&.&.I.I
Slayer87 wrote:
ViRuS wrote:
im sexy and I know it


how can u be sexy when ur 70y old crapy bitch xD haha <3


I.I.&.&.&.I.I
Top
Profile Send private message
gini
SKC Full Member
User avatar

Joined: 31 Jan 2011
Posts: 250
Location: Aladdin's Bottle


MTA Nick: gini

DM wins: 1
DM rank: 564th

Posted: 13 Jan 2015, 20:41    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

I nominate Ryan
Top
Profile Send private message
Rhytz
SKC Full Member
User avatar

Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 145
Location:


MTA Nick: [SKC]Rhytz

Race score: 539.05
Race rank: 23rd

Posted: 13 Jan 2015, 23:24    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

gini wrote:
I nominate Ryan

To be demoted to Lamemod? :lol:
Top
Profile Send private message
DaRk_AxEl
SKC Full Member
User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2011
Posts: 429
Location: World Champions 2018, France


Posted: 13 Jan 2015, 23:47    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

NoOne wrote:
1) Name of the player you're nominating: Nakki
2) Server: DD or DM: DM
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod: Well, he's an old player of skc dm server. His english skills are pretty good, so he wouldn't have any problem with speaking with people, and most importantly - punish people which breaks the rules. He seems to be a mature enough to have a rights, and administrate the server, whatever, i'm sure that SKC members know him, and they'll decide is that candidacy good enough.



Axel-R.29®
Top
Profile Send private message
VipeR-X
SKC Full Member
User avatar

Joined: 28 Feb 2014
Posts: 193
Location: Israel


Posted: 14 Jan 2015, 19:25    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

Bubu wrote:
Anyway, IMO, Rhytz or/and TomasCR7 would be wise choices for DD.
They both are very active and already in Followers. Rhytz is also a LM on Race, so he knows how this all works. Tomas is direct and friendly and speaks a bunch of languages, so he could easily warn others to keep the rules.

I don't know anything about DM, so CMON players! Nominate your friends!


I totally agree with Bubu , both of these players are amazing , friendly , i know them since a long time and they would be great lamemods for DD server



Earlier known as: RaMi-X
Top
Profile Send private message
Tr4veleR
SKC Full Member
User avatar

Joined: 14 Feb 2012
Posts: 547
Location: España


Posted: 15 Jan 2015, 01:23    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

DaRk_AxEl wrote:
NoOne wrote:
1) Name of the player you're nominating: Nakki
2) Server: DD or DM: DM
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod: Well, he's an old player of skc dm server. His english skills are pretty good, so he wouldn't have any problem with speaking with people, and most importantly - punish people which breaks the rules. He seems to be a mature enough to have a rights, and administrate the server, whatever, i'm sure that SKC members know him, and they'll decide is that candidacy good enough.



Image
Top
Profile Send private message
An4lr!tt3R
SKC Full Member
User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2011
Posts: 993
Location: Germany


Posted: 15 Jan 2015, 08:17    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

Justin21 wrote:
My ingame name is +Justin.I play SKC often when im not learning.I really want lamemode for DM server.Im not going to joke around with lamemode.Im gonna take care of the server when im online.I hope i get choosed for lamemode! Thank You! :) :D :wink:


HAHAHAHAHAHA, typically a bieber fail
Top
Profile Send private message
bitlis33
SKC Full Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Posts: 7
Location: Mersin,Turkey


Posted: 16 Jan 2015, 17:57    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

1) Name of the player you're nominating:MysTerO+ 2) Server: DD or DM: DM
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod:MysTerO is an active player, he is friendly, he hasnt problems with comunication, he hasnt problems with admins, he is famous on DM server. I think he is on DM most of his spare time.
Last edited by bitlis33 on 17 Jan 2015, 15:21, edited 8 times in total.
Top
Profile Send private message
MCvarial
SKC Elite Member
User avatar

Joined: 24 Jul 2008
Posts: 1612
Location:


Posted: 16 Jan 2015, 18:06    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

bitlis33 wrote:
My ingame name is DeagLee!
I want lamemod for DM server.
I play 4 years in SKC server.Lamemod is my dream.


I'd ask for a new pair of glasses first.
Top
Profile Send private message
Bubu
SKC Full Member
User avatar

Joined: 04 Sep 2010
Posts: 603
Location: Hungary


Posted: 16 Jan 2015, 18:36    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

Whiskey wrote:
Keep in mind that you can't nominate yourself.



“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” -J.R.R Tolkien
Top
Profile Send private message
Lucapi
SKC Full Member
User avatar

Joined: 09 Jul 2014
Posts: 384
Location: Netherlands


Posted: 16 Jan 2015, 18:37    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

RaMiSixx wrote:
Bubu wrote:
Anyway, IMO, Rhytz or/and TomasCR7 would be wise choices for DD.
They both are very active and already in Followers. Rhytz is also a LM on Race, so he knows how this all works. Tomas is direct and friendly and speaks a bunch of languages, so he could easily warn others to keep the rules.

I don't know anything about DM, so CMON players! Nominate your friends!


I totally agree with Bubu , both of these players are amazing , friendly , i know them since a long time and they would be great lamemods for DD server


I am also with Bubu and Ramix, Tomas and Rhytz would be great for DD. As far as DM goes, I'd say Nakki would be a good choice, for he's online often, speaks English well, and is well aquainted with the server.



All heil to the nazi admin
Top
Profile Send private message
cybercevo



Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Posts: 3
Location:


Posted: 17 Jan 2015, 11:59    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

1) Name of the player you're nominating: AraThoR
2) Server: DD or DM: DD
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod: I play in the SKC server 4 years. I'm a good level of English . I'm sleeping on the server rules and I have a good relationship with people. staying in the game for a long time . I have enough knowledge about the game. I have a lot of friends and they respect me . I think I deserve it .
Top
Profile Send private message
MCvarial
SKC Elite Member
User avatar

Joined: 24 Jul 2008
Posts: 1612
Location:


Posted: 17 Jan 2015, 12:20    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

cybercevo wrote:
1) Name of the player you're nominating: AraThoR
2) Server: DD or DM: DD
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod: I play in the SKC server 4 years. I'm a good level of English . I'm sleeping on the server rules and I have a good relationship with people. staying in the game for a long time . I have enough knowledge about the game. I have a lot of friends and they respect me . I think I deserve it .


Image

Next player to nominate himself gets a ban.
Top
Profile Send private message
Haraz

User avatar

Joined: 22 Jul 2014
Posts: 3
Location: Czech Republic


Posted: 17 Jan 2015, 14:00    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

1) Name of the player you're nominating: VanroOo
2) Server: DD or DM: DM
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod: VanroOo is an active player, he has awesome skills, he is friendly, he hasnt problems with comunication, he hasnt problems with admins, he is famous on DM server. I think he is on DM most of his spare time.


If you find in this reply some misstakes, Im so sorry, Im only human, not robot :)
Top
Profile Send private message
hamzaaa



Joined: 26 Mar 2014
Posts: 13
Location: Tunisia


Posted: 17 Jan 2015, 15:15    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

1) Name of the player you're nominating: DeagLee!
2) Server: DD or DM: DM
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod: i think that deaglee deserve to be a lamemod coz she is a skilled player in DM and also an old player in SKC also she never camp and follow the rules
Top
Profile Send private message
PornoKlaus42rus



Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Posts: 1
Location:


Posted: 17 Jan 2015, 16:00    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

1)DeagLee!
2)DM
3)Promising player in the MTA, responsible (because she girl), knowledge of several languages. I think that it will carry out all the tasks.
Top
Profile Send private message
[SKC]Necktrox
SKC Full Member
User avatar

Joined: 07 Jul 2013
Posts: 541
Location: Germany


MTA Nick: [SKC]botder

DM wins: 12
DM rank: 126th

Posted: 17 Jan 2015, 16:05    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

hamzaaa wrote:
1) Name of the player you're nominating: DeagLee!
2) Server: DD or DM: DM
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod: i think that deaglee deserve to be a lamemod coz she is a skilled player in DM and also an old player in SKC also she never camp and follow the rules

lel
Top
Profile Send private message
Thresh

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jan 2015
Posts: 2
Location: Belgium


Posted: 17 Jan 2015, 16:24    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

1) Name of the player you're nominating: Rhytz
2) Server: DD
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod: He is very friendly, active and helpfull. There seems to be no day passing, without him coming online.
Top
Profile Send private message
CoP163



Joined: 04 Aug 2014
Posts: 3
Location:


Posted: 17 Jan 2015, 16:49    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

1) Name of the player you're nominating: DeagLee!
2) Server: DD or DM: DM
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod: i think that deaglee deserve to be a lamemod coz she is a skilled player in DM and also an old player in SKC also she never camp and follow the rules
Top
Profile Send private message
hamzaaa



Joined: 26 Mar 2014
Posts: 13
Location: Tunisia


Posted: 17 Jan 2015, 18:44    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

[SKC]Necktrox wrote:
hamzaaa wrote:
1) Name of the player you're nominating: DeagLee!
2) Server: DD or DM: DM
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod: i think that deaglee deserve to be a lamemod coz she is a skilled player in DM and also an old player in SKC also she never camp and follow the rules

lel

xD what?
Top
Profile Send private message
cybercevo



Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Posts: 3
Location:


Posted: 17 Jan 2015, 19:21    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

1) Name of the player you're nominating: DeagLee!
2) Server: DD or DM: DM
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod: i think that deaglee deserve to be a lamemod coz she is a skilled player in DM and also an old player in SKC also she never camp and follow the rules
Top
Profile Send private message
Ralex



Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Posts: 1
Location:


Posted: 17 Jan 2015, 21:08    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

1) DeagLee!
2)DM
3)She is a great player, always polite, funny and friendly. Plus she is nolifer and plays a lot at DM. So i think she would be nice lamemode member.
Top
Profile Send private message
knoxwell



Joined: 27 Jan 2012
Posts: 2
Location: Estonia


MTA Nick: (:Knox#00B2EEwell:)

DM wins: 6
DM rank: 290th

Posted: 17 Jan 2015, 21:29    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

1) DeagLee
2) DM
3) I think that DeagLee deserves a lamemod because she plays a lot of SKC, she has skill, she is mostly chill.. mostly :D, she follows the rules and stuff.. umm that's about it, i think, she's friendly aswell :)
Top
Profile Send private message
MCvarial
SKC Elite Member
User avatar

Joined: 24 Jul 2008
Posts: 1612
Location:


Posted: 17 Jan 2015, 22:26    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

Y'all want her dick
Top
Profile Send private message
Tr4veleR
SKC Full Member
User avatar

Joined: 14 Feb 2012
Posts: 547
Location: España


Posted: 18 Jan 2015, 03:45    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

Whiskey wrote:

1) Name of the player you're nominating: Torogron
2) Server: DD or DM: DD
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod: He is a professional player, so active, and great guy.




Image
Top
Profile Send private message
NakkiJaMuusi
SKC Full Member
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2015
Posts: 62
Location: Finland, Kokkila


MTA Nick: NakkiJaMuusi

DM wins: 45
DM rank: 30th

Posted: 18 Jan 2015, 08:21    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

MCvarial wrote:
Y'all want her dick





Actually he's been raping the dm chat with comments like: plz vote me, i will vote for you if u nominate meee.. And stuff like that. I dont think there is a person in dm he hasn't begged a vote from. Just sayin'... Don't hate me please :shock:



I'm still the Greatest.
Top
Profile Send private message
bitlis33
SKC Full Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Posts: 7
Location: Mersin,Turkey


Posted: 18 Jan 2015, 08:40    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

Nakki stop jealous me pls :) you are lier go ask dolbi hamza knoxwille grizzly and arathor.You have cogent evidence?? Last edited by bitlis33 on 18 Jan 2015, 08:49, edited 3 times in total.
Top
Profile Send private message
WingedBull

User avatar

Joined: 01 Sep 2014
Posts: 84
Location:


Posted: 18 Jan 2015, 08:42    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

NakkiJaMuusi wrote:
MCvarial wrote:
Y'all want her dick





Actually he's been raping the dm chat with comments like: plz vote me, i will vote for you if u nominate meee.. And stuff like that. I dont think there is a person in dm he hasn't begged a vote from. Just sayin'... Don't hate me please :shock:


Lol, kids.

Maybe put an age restriction on it, or let them take an IQ test first.
Top
Profile Send private message
cybercevo



Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Posts: 3
Location:


Posted: 18 Jan 2015, 09:09    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

I think I invent them Nakki . Jealous because DeagLee says . Appropriate choice would be the most deagle... ;)
Top
Profile Send private message
NoOne

User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2013
Posts: 50
Location: Poland


Posted: 18 Jan 2015, 10:40    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

cybercevo wrote:
Appropriate choice would be the most deagle... ;)


With all do respect, i don't think so. Even if he/she has the "support" of some of his/her turk friends, it doesn't mean SKC's will follow their steps and do the same :)
Top
Profile Send private message
ZeperR
SKC Full Member
User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2011
Posts: 72
Location: Poland


Posted: 18 Jan 2015, 10:56    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

1) Name of the player you're nominating: I suggest: Rhytz / TomasCR7 or AraThoR
2) Server: DD or DM: DD
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod: What can i say... They are friendly. They often play on the server. I have no objections to these players.



***DD_EXPERT***
Top
Profile Send private message
An4lr!tt3R
SKC Full Member
User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2011
Posts: 993
Location: Germany


Posted: 18 Jan 2015, 11:08    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

it's intresting to see how the number of forum members grw up during the last days, since some ppl have multiple acc's in case of voting theirselves :alien:
Top
Profile Send private message
Bubu
SKC Full Member
User avatar

Joined: 04 Sep 2010
Posts: 603
Location: Hungary


Posted: 18 Jan 2015, 11:26    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

We ain't idiots, we can figure out if someone asks others to "nominate" him/her. And still, I just remind you, its's only nominating not actual voting. So please stop flooding this thread with unnecessary lines. We had enough reading deaglee's awesomeness..


“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” -J.R.R Tolkien
Top
Profile Send private message
An4lr!tt3R
SKC Full Member
User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2011
Posts: 993
Location: Germany


Posted: 18 Jan 2015, 11:42    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

you are just jealous cuz nobody nominates you, bubu :mrgreen:
Top
Profile Send private message
bitlis33
SKC Full Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Posts: 7
Location: Mersin,Turkey


Posted: 18 Jan 2015, 12:24    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

Bubu do you hate me ?
Top
Profile Send private message
Tr4veleR
SKC Full Member
User avatar

Joined: 14 Feb 2012
Posts: 547
Location: España


Posted: 18 Jan 2015, 12:39    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

SINCE WHEN DEAGLEE IS A GIRL?

knoxwell wrote:
1) DeagLee
2) DM
3) I think that DeagLee deserves a lamemod because she plays a lot of SKC, she has skill, she is mostly chill.. mostly :D, she follows the rules and stuff.. umm that's about it, i think, she's friendly aswell :)


CoP163 wrote:
1) Name of the player you're nominating: DeagLee!
2) Server: DD or DM: DM
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod: i think that deaglee deserve to be a lamemod coz she is a skilled player in DM and also an old player in SKC also she never camp and follow the rules


cybercevo wrote:
1) Name of the player you're nominating: DeagLee!
2) Server: DD or DM: DM
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod: i think that deaglee deserve to be a lamemod coz she is a skilled player in DM and also an old player in SKC also she never camp and follow the rules


hamzaaa wrote:
1) Name of the player you're nominating: DeagLee!
2) Server: DD or DM: DM
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod: i think that deaglee deserve to be a lamemod coz she is a skilled player in DM and also an old player in SKC also she never camp and follow the rules



I dont know why, these comments sounds like "multiaccounts"

P.S, honestly, if deaglee is actually a girl, you guys nominate only because she has a vagina?. lel


Image



Image
Top
Profile Send private message
Alda99



Joined: 18 Jan 2015
Posts: 1
Location:


Posted: 18 Jan 2015, 15:15    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

1) Name of the player you're nominating: DeagLee!
2) Server: DD or DM: DM
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod: DeagLee! is Amazing player. She never camps. She is nolifer :D so she is on Dm lot of time. I hope she will be fair :) .
Top
Profile Send private message
bitlis33
SKC Full Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Posts: 7
Location: Mersin,Turkey


Posted: 18 Jan 2015, 15:19    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

Thanks all <3
Top
Profile Send private message
Zoommie



Joined: 18 Jan 2015
Posts: 2
Location:


MTA Nick: Zoommm

DM wins: 6
DM rank: 96th

Posted: 18 Jan 2015, 20:06    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

1) Name of the player you're nominating: DeagLee!
2) Server: DD or DM: DM
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod: i think that deaglee deserve to be a lamemod coz she is a skilled player in DM and also an old player in SKC also she never camp and follow the rules

it only
Top
Profile Send private message
[SKC]Necktrox
SKC Full Member
User avatar

Joined: 07 Jul 2013
Posts: 541
Location: Germany


MTA Nick: [SKC]botder

DM wins: 12
DM rank: 126th

Posted: 18 Jan 2015, 20:16    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

It is really convincing when people, who registered today, nominate a player.
Top
Profile Send private message
Zoommie



Joined: 18 Jan 2015
Posts: 2
Location:


MTA Nick: Zoommm

DM wins: 6
DM rank: 96th

Posted: 18 Jan 2015, 20:25    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

[SKC]Necktrox wrote:
It is really convincing when people, who registered today, nominate a player.



xD, idk my password,had to create new account
Top
Profile Send private message
Dean

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jan 2013
Posts: 25
Location: Russia, Crimea


Posted: 18 Jan 2015, 20:34    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

bitlis33 wrote:
Thanks all <3

No... please :|

My choice:
1) Name of the player you're nominating: VanroO
2) Server: DD or DM: DM
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod: He's a good player, SKC members (DM) know him and he has many friends on the server. I think he is a good candidate.

Haraz wrote:
1) Name of the player you're nominating: VanroOo
2) Server: DD or DM: DM
3) Reason why this player deserves lamemod: VanroOo is an active player, he has awesome skills, he is friendly, he hasnt problems with comunication, he hasnt problems with admins, he is famous on DM server. I think he is on DM most of his spare time.

:thumbright:
Top
Profile Send private message
Torogron



Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Posts: 180
Location: PAMUKKALE,DENİZLİ


Posted: 18 Jan 2015, 21:00    Post subject: Re: Lamemod nomination thread

...


to the people that dwell and drown themselves in negative elements(locally and beyond), you will go down alone... you know who you are and what you are. worry about your own life,then you will know what it is like to live,rather than merely exist Last edited by Torogron on 19 Jan 2015, 18:12, edited 1 time in total.
Top
Profile Send private message
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers Page 1 of 21, 2  Next



Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
cron