Login
    |

DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Keiezez

Posted: 30 Apr 2015, 21:20    Post subject: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

Hey guys!

Tought we could make a own topic for DD-followers/lamemods, where we could plan Cw's.. For example Followers vs SKC (which would have been awesome!)

When i mentioned this for some followers ingame, the feedbacks were very positive.

So first of all i want to see how many followers from the DD-server we could gather, then create a team of 3, 5 or 7? to represent Followers. If we are too many followers or add lamemods to the team aswell, we could create two teams (like followers 1 and followers 2) and then challange ourselves and/or other people/clans)

After gathering a team (or two) we could find a date that fits, then challenge SKC or even a other clan?

Here's a layout that we could use.

Clan War Type: DD
Date:
Time (GMT+1):
Server: ---
Number of the players:
Number of the maps:
Number of Rounds:

_______________________________________________________________________________​​

Followers/lame's from the SKC DD-server:

Players:

• Keiezez
• Rhytz
• ZeperR
• k!pp3n$03p
• Cra[s]her
• JDM_Legends
• GruGree
• WolfenWerde
• Fam0us

Other players/guestplayers Players:

• IvOoOoOo
• Torogron

Team1:

Team2:

Reserves:

Maps:

-Either we could vote for maps, or choose one each..

________________________________________________________________________________
UPDATE SECTION! This contains the lastest information/news about this group!

Update 07.07.2015

The testlaunch is finished!

There are some critical things that has to be fixed before we could use this server for cw's and practice mathces. I will start to look at them, but idk when i have time to finish it.

Errors:
-Some people experience FPS drop (36fps). I had two computers (one good, and one bad one) running in there at the same time with no troubles (60fps).

-Cw resource didnt start like it should have done. (minor error which is easy to fix)

-Good ping, but the server has some few timeouts with 10min between each one.

-Some maps are shitty, and will be removed. I added a bunch just to make sure that we had enought maps to test.

Thanks for your help guys. At the most crowded time, we were 11people online i think!

Since the server need some fixes, we are not able to host matches. We could still challenge clans that has their own servers and play against them. Which i think we should do next! xD

-I tought we could create a skype-chat, where we all could reach each other when we want to discuss dates etc.. Writing here is'nt much practical in the length. Please add me on skype (Keez93) ! If you dont have a skype account, then create one. It takes about 2minutes.

________________________________________________________________________________

Something i just felt like throwing in: No followers - No movement (Y)

________________________________________________________________________________​​

BOOM Last edited by Keiezez on 07 Jul 2015, 19:55, edited 28 times in total.
Profile Send private message
Bubu
SKC Full Member

Posted: 30 Apr 2015, 22:35    Post subject: Re: DD Followers (planning Cw's)

When you will have enough players to join and take part in it, then PM me here about Skype, and we can start talking about dates and stuffs. Would love to see it happen ;)

“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” -J.R.R Tolkien
Rhytz
SKC Full Member

Posted: 01 May 2015, 08:20    Post subject: Re: DD Followers (planning Cw's)

Im a lamemod, but if there is a free spot in either team, count me in :)
Keiezez

Posted: 01 May 2015, 08:40    Post subject: Re: DD Followers (planning Cw's)

Added you to the team !

BOOM
k!pp3n$03p
SKC Full Member

Posted: 01 May 2015, 16:49    Post subject: Re: DD Followers (planning Cw's)

Count me in
ZeperR
SKC Full Member

Posted: 01 May 2015, 17:36    Post subject: Re: DD Followers (planning Cw's)

Its interesting. I'm waiting for cw !

***DD_EXPERT***
Cra[s]her

Posted: 01 May 2015, 18:38    Post subject: Re: DD Followers (planning Cw's)

Count me in too :)
Legends
SKC Full Member

Posted: 02 May 2015, 18:12    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

Sounds very interesting... If u need me, count with me :D
Keiezez

Posted: 02 May 2015, 19:54    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

Things are looking pretty good right now. The next step is to gather all the members and find a date that would fit the most of us..

-Still open for more players !

BOOM
An4lr!tt3R
SKC Full Member

Posted: 03 May 2015, 10:02    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

all skc noobs are playing gta v instead of mta... we won't get a proper team :oops:
grugree

Posted: 03 May 2015, 17:35    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

Count with me guys ! Followers gonna kick your azz.
Keiezez

Posted: 11 May 2015, 19:09    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

The next step i thought would be right to do, is to have a training-session. If we find a date where as many as possible could play, then we could set up a private server where we could have a practice match between members. I think this would be the right thing to do, since the most of the SKC players are playing GTA V atm.

If enough people are available, we would be able to have two teams (in worst case we could challenge/add regular players, since its a practice match)

-If anyone have some experience with running a private server/how to set them up, or has one it would be great if you mentioned it here (because i have never done it before, and i dont know if my computer would be able to handle the whole team at one time).

I have some exams coming up, and since i also have fulltime-work. Therefore i dont think that i be able to get a private server up during the next days. If anyone wants to help me with that part, it would have been great!

Anyways.. We need a date for this "practice match" does anyone prefer a specific date? Or should i just propose some?

BOOM
The_Bibite

Posted: 12 May 2015, 14:25    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

I can help you with the server set-up if you want
Rhytz
SKC Full Member

Posted: 13 May 2015, 12:46    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

I have 4 idle VPS's, so if you need server hosting, tell me :)
Keiezez

Posted: 14 May 2015, 08:31    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

Sounds great, guys! I will contact you both when i got some sparetime ;)

BOOM
Torogron

Posted: 19 May 2015, 11:31    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

Add Me in.

to the people that dwell and drown themselves in negative elements(locally and beyond), you will go down alone... you know who you are and what you are. worry about your own life,then you will know what it is like to live,rather than merely exist
Keiezez

Posted: 19 May 2015, 16:56    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

Updated the thread. All members should read it.

Updated again. 01.06.2015

BOOM Last edited by Keiezez on 01 Jun 2015, 20:48, edited 1 time in total.
An4lr!tt3R
SKC Full Member

Posted: 20 May 2015, 14:57    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

looks like you could play lamemod team vs lamemod team
Keiezez

Posted: 07 Jun 2015, 20:19    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

AND ITS ONLINE!

NAME: Followers+Lame's DD/DM-Server (CW)

Updated the thread once again. Please read the red section at the first post. Thanks!

BOOM
WolfenWerde

Posted: 08 Jun 2015, 13:29    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

May I join? :)
IvOoOoOo
SKC Full Member

Posted: 08 Jun 2015, 22:12    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

Count me in...

P.S: ..if you want to lose : D
Keiezez

Posted: 08 Jun 2015, 23:35    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

Added!

The server will be offline most of the time during this week. There are some problems with some few resources that i want to look at before running it.

BOOM
Keiezez

Posted: 22 Jun 2015, 18:04    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

I need to test this server soon.. So my proposal is 30.06.2015 21:00 GMT+1. I dont see any point in running a test-launch if only 2-3 participates, so it all deepends if people are coming or not. Please leave a massange in this thread if you could come to the test launch.

Still things to figure out, but this is what you could expect so far:

-A CW-system that works for survival DD (Oldschool: Last survivor -> Winner).

-Since this is a server for our clan wars, i wont add any pts-resource (No pts will be given to players after a round is finished)

-I have added about 50maps. But i havent looked at the meta files YET, so i guess there are some few things that we may want to change..

-There are a lot of resources that i wanna try out ^^

BOOM
WolfenWerde

Posted: 22 Jun 2015, 22:41    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

Sounds good to me, I'm certainly in :D
I hope others will join too :)
Fam0us

Posted: 25 Jun 2015, 19:53    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

Yo Keiezezezezez. :) Nice idea.

I gonna join this fun-war, too. :arrow: Count me in.

Greetings,
Fame* aka T0X!C

dahoomy11

Posted: 28 Jun 2015, 03:15    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

COOL ^^
Keiezez

Posted: 28 Jun 2015, 18:35    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

Due to hosting problems i will have to postpone this "event" for atleast a week (computer failure). Sorry..

BOOM
Z3ITM4NN

Posted: 28 Jun 2015, 22:12    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

U can at me to the Followers Team :D
Legends
SKC Full Member

Posted: 28 Jun 2015, 22:17    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

So, as you said that you are having problems with hosting, the Tuesday's testing server is gonna be delayed a week?
Keiezez

Posted: 04 Jul 2015, 18:33    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

We could try the server on Tuesday 07.07.2015 if you want to? 21.00 (gmt+1)

This requires that people participates. Leave a messange if you guys are intrested :)

BOOM
Fam0us

Posted: 04 Jul 2015, 22:18    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

Sure, I'm in. :-)

Rhytz
SKC Full Member

Posted: 05 Jul 2015, 09:27    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

jackc45
SKC Full Member

Posted: 05 Jul 2015, 17:01    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

IM IN! /s

I am TurkeyHunter and TheBotnMan
WolfenWerde

Posted: 06 Jul 2015, 09:17    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

Count me in as well ;)
I hope more will join :)
Legends
SKC Full Member

Posted: 06 Jul 2015, 13:42    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

Count with me too! I'll be there :D
Wait a sec, now I'm confused! The time that you posted is in your own country's timing? If it is, in mine will be at 20:00, right?
ZeperR
SKC Full Member

Posted: 07 Jul 2015, 13:44    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

I am ready ! Count me in ;)

***DD_EXPERT***
Keiezez

Posted: 07 Jul 2015, 18:22    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

Thanks for the reply guys!

-NOTE! Since the launch crashes with the survival event on DD, i've decided to move it to 20.00 GMT (21.00 GMT+1)

BOOM
Keiezez

Posted: 07 Jul 2015, 19:53    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

The testlaunch is finished!

There are some critical things that has to be fixed before we could use this server for cw's and practice mathces. I will start to look at them, but idk when i have time to finish it.

Errors:
-Some people experience FPS drop (36fps). I had two computers (one good, and one bad one) running in there at the same time with no troubles (60fps).

-Cw resource didnt start like it should have done. (minor error which is easy to fix)

-Good ping, but the server has some few timeouts with 10min between each one.

-Some maps are shitty, and will be removed. I added a bunch just to make sure that we had enought maps to test.

Thanks for your help guys. At the most crowded time, we were 11people online i think!

Since the server need some fixes, we are not able to host matches. We could still challenge clans that has their own servers and play against them. Which i think we should do next! xD

BOOM
GODZILLA

Posted: 30 Jul 2015, 11:28    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

So now can i be an ingame follower?

My nickname is GODZILLA.
Tr4veleR
SKC Full Member

Posted: 03 Aug 2015, 09:24    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

ayy lmao 4 months to play a tournament
Keiezez

Posted: 12 Aug 2015, 17:04    Post subject: Re: DD Followers/lamemods (planning Cw's)

heheh! Just as fast as Norwegian carpenters (Y)

BOOM
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com