Login
    |

[SKC]Necktrox & [SKC]Abraxas Cheating [VIDEO PROOF]

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers
Previous topic :: Next topic  
jernej

Posted: 08 Aug 2015, 20:12    Post subject: [SKC]Necktrox & [SKC]Abraxas Cheating [VIDEO PROOF]

As the title suggests, today-roughly from 6.45PM to 7.20PM GMT - I saw Necktrox and Abraxas cheating pretty blatantly-as you can see from the vid, I decided to record it. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaXG3FG2EAQ

I think their behaviour is inexcusable and should be punished.

Highlights:
0:20 Explanation of name changer+speed hack
1:30 Weather change
3:48 Necktrox using admin command while hacking under a different name
4:27 Unrealistic hit, it's impossible to build up that speed while reversing-unless hacking.
6:40 One of them failing at hacking
8:00 I don't even know.. This definetily isn't allowed tho
9:05 And again...
12:22 And again...
13:53 And again...
16:35 Didn't even move..
16:43 A pretty unrealistic way to finish someone off.. Looked cool tho, I'll admit that.
17:15 Changing weather and going back to his actual name..

Now they might say that they were just having fun, but as you can see from the chat other people didn't.

P.S.: Should've probably muted myself for a large portion of the vid.. Sorry about that.
Profile Send private message
jackc45
SKC Full Member

Posted: 08 Aug 2015, 22:26    Post subject: Re: [SKC]Necktrox & [SKC]Abraxas Cheating [VIDEO PROOF]

We should ban both of them and Ryan just in case,

I am TurkeyHunter and TheBotnMan
MCvarial
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 09 Aug 2015, 10:15    Post subject: Re: [SKC]Necktrox & [SKC]Abraxas Cheating [VIDEO PROOF]

I've decided to just ban Ryan.
Tr4veleR
SKC Full Member

Posted: 09 Aug 2015, 10:54    Post subject: Re: [SKC]Necktrox & [SKC]Abraxas Cheating [VIDEO PROOF]

thanks for the info.

[SKC]Ryan* has developed this hack so he will be banned soon
Ryan
SKC Full Member

Posted: 09 Aug 2015, 11:38    Post subject: Re: [SKC]Necktrox & [SKC]Abraxas Cheating [VIDEO PROOF]

PLiz no ben admin

Blessed by a shadowy hand coming out of the fucking wall during sleep paralysis.
WingedBull

Posted: 10 Aug 2015, 14:38    Post subject: Re: [SKC]Necktrox & [SKC]Abraxas Cheating [VIDEO PROOF]

Holy shit you made an 18 minute long video with voice commentary :D

This is SKC, they don't give a fuck about admin abuse, unfair kicks/bans, ... No democracy. All above posts are probably 100% sarcasm.

Nice effort though, but there's nothing you can do about these guys.
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20093rd place in Race championship April 20093rd place in Race championship December 2009

Posted: 10 Aug 2015, 16:51    Post subject: Re: [SKC]Necktrox & [SKC]Abraxas Cheating [VIDEO PROOF]

Not cool guys, really not cool...
Some clarification is in order. You can PM me if your prefer that to answering here.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Ivan_xXx
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 11 Aug 2015, 13:29    Post subject: Re: [SKC]Necktrox & [SKC]Abraxas Cheating [VIDEO PROOF]

We demand publicity!
k!pp3n$03p
SKC Full Member

Posted: 12 Aug 2015, 10:37    Post subject: Re: [SKC]Necktrox & [SKC]Abraxas Cheating [VIDEO PROOF]

WingedBull

Posted: 12 Aug 2015, 18:05    Post subject: Re: [SKC]Necktrox & [SKC]Abraxas Cheating [VIDEO PROOF]

Ivan_xXx
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 12 Aug 2015, 18:44    Post subject: Re: [SKC]Necktrox & [SKC]Abraxas Cheating [VIDEO PROOF]

Did you watch the whole video Whiskey?

What a disgrace!

We as a team scrutinize every single decision to improve the game, to make us stand out from the rest. We pride ourselves on always trying to be funny but ultimately always fair. We all put in time into this and help out where we can and yet here we have these two idiots.

We do not tolerate rude and inconsiderate players so instead we have two admins hacking in the most obvious and deliberate way possible - flying around, health, speed, etc.

On top of that we then have players thinking they will get punished for complaining about hackers while trying to enjoy themselves on our server!

This is the video that we want people to see when then search for 'SKC' on youtube is it not.

For me it is very clear what needs to happen, especially considering what happens to normal non-SKC players whose crime might not even be as severe as hacking. Whether it is done quietly or publicly there can only be one outcome.

Jernej, thank you for reporting this and of course you will not be banned or penalized in any way.
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20093rd place in Race championship April 20093rd place in Race championship December 2009

Posted: 12 Aug 2015, 21:19    Post subject: Re: [SKC]Necktrox & [SKC]Abraxas Cheating [VIDEO PROOF]

Ok, I did some more digging to get to the bottom of this.
It's pretty much what it looks like. A hacking tool to mess around with during dull moments on the server. Rather than an external tool, it's a resource running on the server.

I've made it clear that this resource can no longer be used during normal server hours. For the sake of transparancy, a video demonstrating additional features of the resource. See for the controle panel. As you can see from the video, this type of over the top "messing about" with a small number of players, is what it's meant for. Not the sort of semi-hidden hacking that we see in jernej's video.

In Necktrox's (who wrote the resource) and Abra's defense, the resource was never written to be a super secret tool. When it's on, there's actually a skull symbol shown in the scoreboard to make it clear who has superpowers. See for instance in jernej's video. The "hackers" are also not awarded with any points as long as the tool is running.

Regardless, I think it's pretty clear that a line was crossed here. The line has been well defined now. (=No more use of the tool during normal playing hours). No more crossing of the line will be tolerated.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Ivan_xXx
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 12 Aug 2015, 21:50    Post subject: Re: [SKC]Necktrox & [SKC]Abraxas Cheating [VIDEO PROOF]

JrMan
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 13 Aug 2015, 12:39    Post subject: Re: [SKC]Necktrox & [SKC]Abraxas Cheating [VIDEO PROOF]

ban everyone
VipeR-X
SKC Full Member

Posted: 18 Aug 2015, 15:23    Post subject: Re: [SKC]Necktrox & [SKC]Abraxas Cheating [VIDEO PROOF]

Earlier known as: RaMi-X
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com