Login
    |

MUFIT+14

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lucapi
SKC Full Member

Posted: 20 Feb 2016, 21:38    Post subject: MUFIT+14

Okay so there's this rascal that has been terrorizing me for some time.

I've muted MUFIT for the first time some weeks ago, for speaking Turkish in the main chat. He kept breaking the rule so I increased the length of the mute each time.

When I muted him for 5 days, I saw him speaking turkish in the main chat again 2 days later (Someone must have unmuted him).

I muted him for 11 days and a week later I found him unmuted again, but this time he didn't break the rules.

Then last week he kept asking me to add him to followers. after telling him that he should not ask for it and warning him that if he kept asking I would mute him, I muted him.
After I muted him he kept begging me for an unmute "open ban please". I told him to stop asking me this and eventually kicked him several times because he wouldn't stop. I asked Bubu to ban him, Bubu told me if he continued that he would ban him. And at that moment Mufit stopped PMming me.

Yesterday he was unmuted again and I cought him speaking Turkish, again... *sigh* So I muted him for infinite days.

Today He kept PMming me how to become follower, and the same stuff happened, warnings, more warnings, a kick. After that he still continued and I asked Abraxas to ban him. Abra told me if he keeps bothering me I should tell him so he could arrange a ban. And of course Mufit now wisely shut his mouth.

Later this evening the same stuff happened as earlier": Mufit keeps asking me in PM how to become a follower and I warned him and warned him. Then I kicked him for a whole bunch of times because he kept bothering me in PM each time after I kicked him. He stopped after I ignored him.

I am afraid this will continue and that MUFIT+14 will continue to break the rules and I also think he won't stop bothering me.

Therefor I propose to ban him. I'll leave the duration of the ban to the person who does this. I just want to play without needing to deal with MUFIT all the time.

All heil to the nazi admin
Profile Send private message
Greenlander
SKC Full Member

Posted: 21 Feb 2016, 11:50    Post subject: Re: MUFIT+14

Give him full admin rights. he clearly deserves it. he won't bother you asking about beeing a follower anymore either. i swear

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
Profile Send private message
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com