Login
    |

New DD gamemode

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lucapi
SKC Full Member

Posted: 20 Mar 2016, 18:40    Post subject: New DD gamemode

I just came up with a nice idea for a gamemode.

It's similar to the bomb mode, but with a few differences.

The map revolves around the "rat". Nobody knows who he is, except the rat himself. He has the same car as everyone else. The power of the rat is that he has godmode, and everyone he hits gets blown up after 5-10 seconds.

If the rat can't hit anyone within 15 seconds, he gets blown up himself and a new rat is randomly chosen, again nobody but the rat will know.

The goal of the game is for the players to figure out who the rat is, so they can avoid him. And the goal of the rat is to kill everyone. Last one standing wins ofc.

This map would best be played in a map like Bushland, Quarry or Flag Beach, because the players need to have the opportunity to flee from the rat. Alternatively, new maps can be created.

Sadly, I can't script at all, and I never created a map. So perhaps other people might pick up this idea and turn it into reality.

All heil to the nazi admin
Profile Send private message
Rhytz
SKC Full Member

Posted: 20 Mar 2016, 23:24    Post subject: Re: New DD gamemode

This could work
VipeR-X
SKC Full Member

Posted: 29 Mar 2016, 20:12    Post subject: Re: New DD gamemode

I like it! , I would love to help with building the maps and suggesting ideas but you know I'm busy af , anyways whenever you guys decide to make it contact me , maybe I would jump on for an hour or two.

Earlier known as: RaMi-X
[SKC]botder
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 08 Apr 2016, 22:08    Post subject: Re: New DD gamemode

Oke
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com