Login
    |

New map for [SKC] DD! ( Created by Matuidi)

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers
Previous topic :: Next topic  
matuidi

Posted: 10 Sep 2016, 19:49    Post subject: New map for [SKC] DD! ( Created by Matuidi)

Hello guys! I prepared A new map today I hope you will like it
A short promotional video;
not: not finished yet It will be finished in 1-2 days
music belongs to me :roll:

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRn66deF2fc
Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx7NSen3ayo

Waiting for your comments..
Profile Send private message
Bubu
SKC Full Member

Posted: 11 Sep 2016, 13:12    Post subject: Re: New map for [SKC] DD! ( Created by Matuidi)

1. This is gonna be a rhetorical question: Why do every DD maps nowadays have DM parts? Unbelieveable, in the last few months no person made a good DD ONLY map. D:
2. If this is gonna go up to DD, I'd recommend you spending more time on the actual DD part. Make it more challenging. According to me it's kinda plain, boring and simple. To me it seems, you spent most of your time mapping the DM part.
3. Showing in the video the "hidden" path was kinda dumb. Also make it a bit harder, noone's gonna go for the longer one, now that you have recorded where the hunter is.
4. Very weird music.

“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” -J.R.R Tolkien
matuidi

Posted: 11 Sep 2016, 15:54    Post subject: Re: New map for [SKC] DD! ( Created by Matuidi)

thanks Bubu!

views of important and very accurate, I take into account what they say,It was a plain and simple map
Tr4veleR
SKC Full Member

Posted: 12 Sep 2016, 07:18    Post subject: Re: New map for [SKC] DD! ( Created by Matuidi)

Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com