Login
    |

Lack of activity of mods/admins on DM

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Cassio

Posted: 25 Aug 2017, 13:10    Post subject: Lack of activity of mods/admins on DM

hey
so i feel like skc's dm server is lacking of online mods/admins
Sure theres one everyday but during the day 9/10 times there are just followers or normal user which is quite annoying since most of the times random maps are so freaking shitty that i wanna hang myself

So i wanna suggest either making a mapshop which i know neck is not a fan of or giving mod to some active player there, not talking bout me but like sqeem maybe??

there are also many new player on skc for some reason who dont have any idea how the game works which makes it even worse since you always have to votekill and shit

hope you guys know what i mean
Profile Send private message
Tr4veleR
SKC Full Member

Posted: 25 Aug 2017, 23:54    Post subject: Re: Lack of activity of mods/admins on DM

Use !buymap
VipeR-X
SKC Full Member

Posted: 26 Aug 2017, 12:23    Post subject: Re: Lack of activity of mods/admins on DM

The only way I see us fixing this is if we convince Toro to start playing DM so we can give lamemod to someone who is trustworthy

Earlier known as: RaMi-X
Slayer87
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 28 Aug 2017, 16:30    Post subject: Re: Lack of activity of mods/admins on DM

We have a real life also so dobt play 24/7 like soneone else xD haha
Cassio

Posted: 28 Aug 2017, 16:33    Post subject: Re: Lack of activity of mods/admins on DM

Is that all you guys have to say?

about the buymap command
Like thats not helping alot, first of all thers no maplist at all, sure there is /checkmap but many dont even know about that command.
second will there any curency when such a command would be added or can you just use that command over and over again?? will there any timelimit where bought maps cant be bought again for a couple minutes or hours??

about vipers command, i asked bullet about toro, he said hes some turkish dd player, i mean why would you bring a only dd player onto a dm server if there are couple of ppl playing avtive and having quite good behaviour.

I mean i actually expected more to happen, at least some actual usefull ideas with for information in the ideas
i guess you guys just dont care which is actually sad imo since the dm server is having a quite good usercount compared to other server (speaking of what skc's server is all about, I mean there is no userpanel nor shop nor something else, the design is also like 2010 which is probably a good reason for the daily player maybe idk)

@slayer87 im not telling you guys to play 24/7 nor did i say you arent allowed to have a rl
Lucapi
SKC Full Member

Posted: 28 Aug 2017, 20:37    Post subject: Re: Lack of activity of mods/admins on DM

I blame steam summersales and real life for my "inactivity" I havent joined in a week mostly because I'm doing other stuff. If maps are truly bad, just downvote them, the worst maps get deleted every now and then. Followers should handle rulebreakers. So if it's only maps you're after, you'll need to wait for the new supersecret, superunfinished SKCsuperserver. Or just be patient.

All heil to the nazi admin
Torogron

Posted: 29 Aug 2017, 13:24    Post subject: Re: Lack of activity of mods/admins on DM

to the people that dwell and drown themselves in negative elements(locally and beyond), you will go down alone... you know who you are and what you are. worry about your own life,then you will know what it is like to live,rather than merely exist
ILoveMarcin

Posted: 30 Aug 2017, 08:24    Post subject: Re: Lack of activity of mods/admins on DM

The only one way is to unban marcin and give him again full admin rights.Honestly he was the best admin ever. What's your thoughts?
Slayer87
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 01 Sep 2017, 06:42    Post subject: Re: Lack of activity of mods/admins on DM

ILoveMarcin

Posted: 01 Sep 2017, 22:44    Post subject: Re: Lack of activity of mods/admins on DM

Slayer87
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 02 Sep 2017, 09:46    Post subject: Re: Lack of activity of mods/admins on DM

Hell no am the bestbone :D nonone do it better then me now since am drunk :D suckers cheers :D
ILoveMarcin

Posted: 02 Sep 2017, 19:46    Post subject: Re: Lack of activity of mods/admins on DM

Unban me and lets fight mate
Tr4veleR
SKC Full Member

Posted: 03 Sep 2017, 00:13    Post subject: Re: Lack of activity of mods/admins on DM

Rhytz
SKC Full Member

Posted: 03 Sep 2017, 21:10    Post subject: Re: Lack of activity of mods/admins on DM

Cassio

Posted: 04 Sep 2017, 18:01    Post subject: Re: Lack of activity of mods/admins on DM

ILoveMarcin

Posted: 17 Sep 2017, 16:15    Post subject: Re: Lack of activity of mods/admins on DM

fuck you.
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com