Login
    |

Able to change the wheels in the server.

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Able to change wheels?

Yes. 92% 92% [ 11 ]
Maybe, depends on others. 8% 8% [ 1 ]
No. 0% No votes [ 0 ]

Total votes : 12
+PiNo

Posted: 26 Apr 2018, 12:26    Post subject: Able to change the wheels in the server.

Good afternoon everyone,

I have a suggestion for SKC.
We are able to change many things for our car, lights, colors and skins. I was thinking, would it be cool if we are able to change your wheels as well? Well, I founds some scripts for it, and some images of which wheels could be possible. Octalype liked the idea, but I just want some opinions of you all aswell to get it to something maybe.

The wheels!

I found a site where a script is for changing wheels.
This is the link: https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Ge ... heelStates

How to change the wheels?
- You can change wheels by using the command '/wheels' or anything else, just keep it small so players won't forget it.
- You can change the wheels always, same for lights, colors and skins.
- If you use the command, you will get into a panel like the other changes as well. If you click on it, and press on 'Save'. It will be changed to the selected ones.

I hope you all can give some feedback to this idea, and maybe we can get it to something.
Last edited by +PiNo on 26 Apr 2018, 13:00, edited 1 time in total.
Profile Send private message
Tr4veleR
SKC Full Member

Posted: 26 Apr 2018, 12:50    Post subject: Re: Able to change the wheels in the server.

Who is necktrox
zatley

Posted: 26 Apr 2018, 12:53    Post subject: Re: Able to change the wheels in the server.

Octalype?
+PiNo

Posted: 26 Apr 2018, 13:00    Post subject: Re: Able to change the wheels in the server.

ViRuS
SKC Elite Member
2nd place in Race championship June 2009

Posted: 12 May 2018, 20:25    Post subject: Re: Able to change the wheels in the server.

If it's possible then okay, I doubt it would work with custom car models on race tho
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com