Login
    |

Cut the cancer out before its too late...

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> [SKC] Public Forum
Previous topic :: Next topic  
humantraffic
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20082nd place in Race championship March 20082nd place in Race championship April 20083rd place in Race championship July 20093rd place in Race championship November 20092nd place in Race championship June 20103rd place in Race championship July 2010
3rd place in Race championship August 20103rd place in Race championship January 20112nd place in Race championship February 2011

Posted: 12 Jul 2018, 15:38    Post subject: Cut the cancer out before its too late...

There is something wrong with SKC, it has become cancerous. It has been festering away for a while, various 'lumps' were spotted but left unchecked......and it spread.

I fear it may be fatal to SKC unless drastic 'treatment' is not taken. As i am one of the original ones who witnessed the dramatic creation of SKC, through treacherous times one thing has kept us together. Fun racing and music and laughs. Its a simple design no other game has managed to capture, its why we are still here and still getting new players.

Recently with my bro quitting, and other fun players leaving or playing less, i found myself not playing as much. Im not gonna post (like everyone else does) a big reason why im quitting. If i go you just wont see my anymore, and that will be that.

But... after all these years together i think SKC deserves better, better than a few cancerous, despicable individuals to be left with the once great SKC. Thats not fair on SKC and atleast deserves this minor effort to get my point heard.

The attachment is screenshots taken on 2 seperate days recently in last few weeks. As i said i havent played much so was happy to be having some fun races. These are the only 2 times i played and both times cancerous admin show up and blatantly abuse everything that SKC once was. Its just coincidence that biber was present both times.

Take your time to read both interactions, you will see up until both times it was just normal fun racing. I was being civil and trying to be humourous too.

I didnt know it had got so bad, maybe some of it is my fault for playing less and it got worse. For SKCs sake, cut the cancer out.

cut the cancer out.jpg
cut the cancer out.jpg (475.57 KiB) Viewed 13392 times
Profile Send private message
humantraffic
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20082nd place in Race championship March 20082nd place in Race championship April 20083rd place in Race championship July 20093rd place in Race championship November 20092nd place in Race championship June 20103rd place in Race championship July 2010
3rd place in Race championship August 20103rd place in Race championship January 20112nd place in Race championship February 2011

Posted: 12 Jul 2018, 15:52    Post subject: Re: Cut the cancer out before its too late...

I posted in public forum because its not really Race related. It affects everyone who plays on SKC, and im sure others have their own experiences of it. They either stopped playing or probably got banned by a cancer admin (why i tried to clear the banlist).

the screenshots were during MW both times i think. with homophobic attack on 24th june and being banned (lol) on 8th July.

Drastic action is needed before its too late.
Ryan
SKC Full Member

Posted: 12 Jul 2018, 16:47    Post subject: Re: Cut the cancer out before its too late...

Oh I see, so we gonna ignore the fact that Rich faked you in race, and pretended to be you, and that's a fact because I scrolled back and saw RichKid joining with any sign of HumanTraffic around. Well fine than, I guess I can fake whoever the fuck I want in SKC and pretend to be them. On second thoughts, since you call me a "homophobic" person, have you ever seen me banning a person who is gay? I got to deal with shit everywhere in this place, since everyone else is either inactive or too lazy to do anything besides Necktrox who actually did shit ton of things for SKC. Thirdly, RichKid invited 5 people to race at same time and we are just gonna fly away from that fact to me, since i'm being "a problem of SKC" while I do nothing, just stay active, help others out and treat others like shit because they deserve it for instance Rich deserves it. Who the fuck invites 5 people at same time without any polls or anything? Does whatever the fuck he wants and nobody gives a shit? Should I invite 5 people from DM and DD without making polls and just giving out memberships to everyone and everywhere ? I guess he ( or she if he/she considers himself as a woman in gay relationship ) is supreme to me since gays have more rights during this time than straight people ( holy fuck that would be a discrimination of gays if I get to stay in SKC, lmao.. ). Or is he more supreme than me because he is in SKC longer than I am? ( lol thats just idiotic ). Whatsoever, if you think that i'm the asshole here, than I guess RichKid is Mother Teresa ( since according to you he did nothing bad at all by inviting 5 people to SKC without any polls or anything ). My "homophobic" breakthrough happened only because he does whatever the fuck he wants in SKC without anyone doing anything about it. Go ahead, kick me from SKC, but know that I am the one who is right here. Being "homophobic" was the right thing to do, because nobody does that like Rich did. I wanted him to leave SKC, that's why I was so agressive, because I fucking hate people who think that they are supreme than others only because they been here around more than others are.

Blessed by a shadowy hand coming out of the fucking wall during sleep paralysis.
ViRuS
SKC Elite Member
2nd place in Race championship June 2009

Posted: 12 Jul 2018, 17:13    Post subject: Re: Cut the cancer out before its too late...

Richkid never left skc (the clan) so show some respect mofo, he's got the right to join the server wherever he wants as well (we all know they are bros so I don't see any problem of him playing undercover just not to meet me in game) Anyway, you have your rights but it doesn't give you permission to attack him in the fucking homophobic style - it's just low and shows only how narrow minded YOU are.
Ryan
SKC Full Member

Posted: 12 Jul 2018, 17:29    Post subject: Re: Cut the cancer out before its too late...

Blessed by a shadowy hand coming out of the fucking wall during sleep paralysis.
ViRuS
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 12 Jul 2018, 17:41    Post subject: Re: Cut the cancer out before its too late...

Read what I say, I don't judge your fucking reasons cuz I had same problem with him as well but this time I'm by his side, never doing this in such a low "style". It's sad that you don't want to understand of what I say. Last edited by ViRuS on 12 Jul 2018, 17:49, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan
SKC Full Member

Posted: 12 Jul 2018, 17:46    Post subject: Re: Cut the cancer out before its too late...

ViRuS
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 12 Jul 2018, 17:51    Post subject: Re: Cut the cancer out before its too late...

5 people, 5 people, 5 people... Read what I fuckin say nigga, describe your problems in some serious way like a man instead of brainless homophobic talk. I'm done here.
Ryan
SKC Full Member

Posted: 12 Jul 2018, 18:02    Post subject: Re: Cut the cancer out before its too late...

Lucapi
SKC Full Member

Posted: 12 Jul 2018, 19:06    Post subject: Re: Cut the cancer out before its too late...

So who are the cancerous admins? If cancerous admins are the ones banning every asshole, i am not the cancer. But I know some SKC members (me included) think I'm shit.

Ryan is not cancerous, more like aids. As in infecting other men by shooting his load into them.

All heil to the nazi admin
B!BeR_Do$
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship August 2009Winner of Race championship December 20092nd place in Race championship July 2010

Posted: 12 Jul 2018, 20:00    Post subject: Re: Cut the cancer out before its too late...

I agree we should ban ryan, without even reading.

Don't ram other admins on purpose. you should know better. I'd have atleast kicked u too after that stupid moves
Ryan
SKC Full Member

Posted: 12 Jul 2018, 20:01    Post subject: Re: Cut the cancer out before its too late...

Jelen
SKC Full Member

Posted: 12 Jul 2018, 23:31    Post subject: Re: Cut the cancer out before its too late...

ass Last edited by Jelen on 30 Aug 2018, 07:35, edited 1 time in total.
Greenlander
SKC Full Member

Posted: 13 Jul 2018, 05:05    Post subject: Re: Cut the cancer out before its too late...

My bullshit senses tingle. All I read is mimimimimimi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRnzk7ZjeH0

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
[RevC]Puuks
SKC Elite Member
Winner of Race championship February 20112nd place in Race championship March 20112nd place in Race championship May 2011

Posted: 30 Jul 2018, 08:17    Post subject: Re: Cut the cancer out before its too late...

Woah, was on vacation and missed all this juicy drama. About my ban, was having a fun mw with bib when he started ramming me intentionally. I let it happen a few times before removing him :D. Think he was sober that day or something. Anyway, yeah completely out of blue random ban with no reason at all, hence the big red WTF??!!.

"Cut the cancer out before its too late..."
Gonna have to agree on that one buddy.
ViRuS
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 30 Jul 2018, 10:44    Post subject: Re: Cut the cancer out before its too late...

Ajgor
SKC Full Member

Posted: 25 Aug 2018, 20:07    Post subject: Re: Cut the cancer out before its too late...

"[…]got banned by a cancer admin" lol. ye it happened to me. i was too fast for you

DRIVE SLOW BUT FAST
Hitman
SKC Elite Member
Exceptionally fast DNS change award

Posted: 31 Aug 2018, 20:53    Post subject: Re: Cut the cancer out before its too late...

i know the cure to cancer
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> [SKC] Public Forum

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com