Login
    |

Explanation of the new 'stats bar'

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Server and Site News
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Bagpuss
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 17 Nov 2007, 16:50    Post subject: Explanation of the new 'stats bar'

If you visit a user's profile/statistics page (you can view your own by clicking on 'My statistics' on the link down the left), you'll see something like this:

The orange and grey coloured bars are a way that you can see at a glance how good you (or other people) are. If you've played on both the race and DM server, you'll see two bars. The whole bar represents all of your races on that server.

Lets look at tha race server and work from right to left. The dark grey area at the end shows the races you've started but didn't finish. The lighter grey area is the races you've finished outside of the top 3. Then, the dark orange area shows the races you've come third, the medium orange is the races you've come second, and the light orange is for the first places.

So looking at the example, you can see that I have finished almost half of all my races in the top 3, with a third of all my races in first place. About 20% of the races I started I failed to finish.

The DM stats bar is a bit simpler in that it shows just the number of wins against the number of loses ;)

I hope this makes sense and that you find it semi-useful, if not at least pretty to look at.

Dave
Profile Send private message
KillerNo99

Posted: 17 Nov 2007, 22:25    Post subject:

That is facking awesome work. I was looking at the thing for ages lol.
I really like that idea. Sometimes you like to show off your stats a bit and thats the perfect gadget.
Nice work Dave.

Nextion
Winner of DD/DM championship January 20082nd place in DD/DM championship February 2008

Posted: 04 Jan 2008, 13:12    Post subject:

The Points you NeeD!
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Server and Site News

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com