Login
    |

[NEW][CNR] COPS AND ROBBER MAP [DOWNLOAD]

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Race Server
Previous topic :: Next topic  
progear

Posted: 07 Sep 2013, 10:52    Post subject: [NEW][CNR] COPS AND ROBBER MAP [DOWNLOAD]

Hey all me and my freind have been making a new version of CnR that's much MUCH better than the previous one.

This map works for any race server

Features:

1- Time limit for ghostmode so the police cars don't bumb into each other at the start.

2- Arrow on top of the police car that points to the robbers car

3- A meter that shows the distance of the robbers car to your car

4- A stat system that gets saved automatically onto the server it shows wins and loses

5- shop menu you get money everytime you win or lose on the map and you can buy different things that improve your gameplay. The shop menu slides to the left just like how the toptimes do

6- Music streamed from a webserver (No music downloading for faster map starting). The song will be played fast.

7- It shows closest person to robber.

This map runs on any Race gamemode so it works perfectly just like [Shooter] or [DM] etc.

Here is a picture of what it looks like:

http://postimg.org/image/wtwwojhx3/

Made by #ProGear and [DenR]Danny

If there are any questions you may want to ask tell me

Download link: http://speedy.sh/DV3ZQ/cnrV2.zip or http://www.2shared.com/file/lLqSHjOx/cnrV2.html

Enjoy
Profile Send private message
Csena[HUN]
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 07 Sep 2013, 11:16    Post subject: Re: [NEW][CNR] COPS AND ROBBER MAP [DOWNLOAD]

Looks cool, but all scripts are compiled.

Drive on the pavement. Accidents always happen on the road.
[SKC]Sputs|uk "Me and this map are officially over now. We were happily married in the begining, but now it's war and i want a devorce!"
progear

Posted: 07 Sep 2013, 13:12    Post subject: Re: [NEW][CNR] COPS AND ROBBER MAP [DOWNLOAD]

That's the point, I don't want anyone using these scripts apart from me.
Ivan_xXx
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 07 Sep 2013, 20:08    Post subject: Re: [NEW][CNR] COPS AND ROBBER MAP [DOWNLOAD]

We will not use this map. Many servers will only want some of your features. We cannot and willnot run any scripts that we cannot verify. As far as we know you might be up to no good with some trojan code. Thankyou for your application but you will not be SKC
progear

Posted: 08 Sep 2013, 09:10    Post subject: Re: [NEW][CNR] COPS AND ROBBER MAP [DOWNLOAD]

LOL, I don't want to be SKC I'm in a clan. I just posted this thread so people can download my work. Whats wrong with you? Can't you tell if someone is sharing there map with this community or making an application to become SKC?
Csena[HUN]
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 08 Sep 2013, 14:00    Post subject: Re: [NEW][CNR] COPS AND ROBBER MAP [DOWNLOAD]

Ivan was just trolling. I would lke to say thank you for this map, but we are not going to upload it due to compiled server-side scripts and we do not have CnR server.

Drive on the pavement. Accidents always happen on the road.
[SKC]Sputs|uk "Me and this map are officially over now. We were happily married in the begining, but now it's war and i want a devorce!"
[SKC]botder
SKC Elite Member

MTA Nick: [SKC]botder

DM wins: 2
DM rank: 141st

Posted: 08 Sep 2013, 16:59    Post subject: Re: [NEW][CNR] COPS AND ROBBER MAP [DOWNLOAD]

Welcome to SKC
Ivan_xXx
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 08 Sep 2013, 19:35    Post subject: Re: [NEW][CNR] COPS AND ROBBER MAP [DOWNLOAD]

Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Race Server

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com