Login
    |

CYPHER

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Race Server
Previous topic :: Next topic  
roca god

Posted: 22 Apr 2015, 18:17    Post subject: CYPHER

I dont understand this admins here, maybe 10minutes ago cypher ban me for nothing, but as he says, for blocking, yea ? hehe i was driving straight and suddenly boom ivo drove me in the ass , I kept barely control and he freezed me. I tell him i was first on my screen and i dont care about ivo, MTA DELAYS SO GOOD OH YEA MM, i started a conversation about this MTA DELAYS and about my driving he is so fucked up, i dont understand, its strange i dont fucked up him because im 16y OLD DAMN
Profile Send private message
[SKC]botder
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 22 Apr 2015, 19:10    Post subject: Re: CYPHER

We will process your report and discuss about banning cypher and ivo.
Keiezez

Posted: 22 Apr 2015, 19:13    Post subject: Re: CYPHER

If you actually were infront of IvO, you should have known that he was right behind you! ^^

BOOM
IvOoOoOo
SKC Full Member

Posted: 22 Apr 2015, 20:09    Post subject: Re: CYPHER

All i understood is that you were being slow and dangerous, roca god. :)
cypherpunk
SKC Full Member

Posted: 22 Apr 2015, 20:20    Post subject: Re: CYPHER

:D I banned you because you don't care. It wasn't actually a ban though. Just trying to show you what could happen if you don't care about other racers. You were unbanned 10 minutes after your ban (probably earlier).

You have to mind that there's something called as ping and you don't see people at the exact positions and leave space between you and them.

I've been seeing you (in your words) don't care about other racers and keep jumping in their lines suddenly.

You've been kicked because of these kind of reasons by me multiple times, before the ban i tried freezing you thinking maybe you could take a breath and start caring and banned you for 10 minutes.

After getting unbanned you came back and said you won't care again. And i said your ban will be longer next time if you don't care about other people.

Ofcourse you can make risky moves even hit people, it's in the nature of this.I suggest see me and ivo competing for the 1st place :D We hit each other, even get angry a bit sometimes and ram each other :D In the end me or ivo give up and let the other pass eventually.

Just be more careful while racing, keep your distance with other cars and everyone would be happy.

There's a wall of text and the line before this summarizes all. Gotcha... (Whoever reads this :D )

Cheers...
Tr4veleR
SKC Full Member

Posted: 22 Apr 2015, 20:50    Post subject: Re: CYPHER

apologized many times did you then not answering press release I know I'm guilty of blasphemy apologize
The_Bibite

Posted: 23 Apr 2015, 22:51    Post subject: Re: CYPHER

cyp is right, you don't care about other racers.
I never raced on your side without getting blocked from taking the cp or nos (or whatever)
you ram other players too, KeXo told you that he got banned for that (ramming in a 180) but "I eliminate noobs" you said. :?:
and about ivo, ask him what to do when you're racing beside a player, you have a lot to learn from him.
last time I noticed you were a little more kind so i can't say more, I hope you understand me, I mean no offense. just be better next time.
Slayer87
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 03 Sep 2015, 14:52    Post subject: Re: CYPHER

:)

:D
Dop3man(Uk
SKC Elite Member
2nd place in Race championship August 20083rd place in Race championship September 2008Winner of Race championship October 20082nd place in Race championship August 20092nd place in Race championship October 2009Winner of Race championship January 2010Winner of Race championship February 2010
Winner of Race championship May 20103rd place in Race championship June 20102nd place in Race championship July 2010Winner of Race championship August 20103rd place in Race championship September 20103rd place in Race championship October 2010Winner of Race championship November 2010
Winner of Race championship December 20103rd place in Race championship October 2010Winner of Race championship November 2010Winner of Race championship January 2011

Posted: 04 Sep 2015, 16:11    Post subject: Re: CYPHER

It's not april anymore slayer come back next year.
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Race Server

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com