Login
    |

Time to say goodbye

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Race Server
Previous topic :: Next topic  
gelecek

Posted: 20 Jan 2018, 23:44    Post subject: Time to say goodbye

Hello dear skc members, followers, players.
I want to say some thing.
First of all I want to say thank you all, specially whiskey.
I started play mta in 2015* and my first server is skc. I played only 4 months and whiskey gave me a chance for skc members. I was enjoyed the this time, I improved my english (still terrible, but enough for me), made a real friends etc.
Yesterday we played against nkc. Some skc member talked and act just like a 10 years old kid. By the way it isn't about me, but still important. And then he doesn't want to play (still ok), he swearing all of us and he took LFS tags. Our member said anything about that, just nothing and to award Jelen. He played with LFS tags on clan wars. That's a really important me because it's about respect. He did disrespectful behavoir and nobody said anything.
https://youtu.be/IfQQouN_jtQ
I still love my server and I always said skc is best race server in mta, but I can't be skc anymore.
Time to say goodbye.
Hoşçakal SKC.
Last edited by gelecek on 21 Jan 2018, 10:37, edited 1 time in total.
Profile Send private message
Ajgor
SKC Full Member

Posted: 21 Jan 2018, 00:02    Post subject: Re: Time to say goodbye

we changed tags to LFS for fun tho

DRIVE SLOW BUT FAST
unknown

Posted: 21 Jan 2018, 00:10    Post subject: Re: Time to say goodbye

LUL
ViRuS
SKC Elite Member
2nd place in Race championship June 2009

Posted: 21 Jan 2018, 00:19    Post subject: Re: Time to say goodbye

Last edited by ViRuS on 21 Jan 2018, 00:28, edited 1 time in total.
Jelen
SKC Full Member

Posted: 21 Jan 2018, 00:26    Post subject: Re: Time to say goodbye

1.This cw was fckng joke. i was done after first map
2.No one even train maps for more than 1h.... compared to nkc
3.Its mw time boys!
4.I was yelling cos y prefer play mw instead train thier map
Lucapi
SKC Full Member

Posted: 22 Jan 2018, 16:01    Post subject: Re: Time to say goodbye

All heil to the nazi admin
Jelen
SKC Full Member

Posted: 22 Jan 2018, 18:38    Post subject: Re: Time to say goodbye

Hitman
SKC Elite Member
Exceptionally fast DNS change award

Posted: 22 Jan 2018, 23:17    Post subject: Re: Time to say goodbye

HI
Hestin

Posted: 23 Jan 2018, 23:32    Post subject: Re: Time to say goodbye

"Don't be a prisoner of your own style."
Armin van Buuren

- dj sets
ViRuS
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 24 Jan 2018, 14:01    Post subject: Re: Time to say goodbye

No i weren't and don't tell me none or 643013 new trials are random
Hestin

Posted: 24 Jan 2018, 15:20    Post subject: Re: Time to say goodbye

You were new once before! Can't deny it. Anyways..

Your post just showed how delusional you are. I saw YOU picking the maps for CW (pretty randomly tbf) on the server. Add this, add that cuz me likey eh.. You didn't even showup for the cw, you knew you won't participate, since you had an arranged moveout to another city right? I was asked to do so, but:
1. I don't feel the wheels too good just yet, trying my best to be fast, playing 24/7 recently, will show up, when necessary
2. Saturday evening is when i meet my IRL friends usually.

Speaking of "randoms". They're either too chill or too afraid to fire shots at you, but I will ;) Because, I can't let you calling me or my collegues from the Race server "randoms". We were invited for a reason! A reason you couldn't notice, since you clearly have no idea what is going on on the server. I've been watching you for years already, acting smart in the chat, abusing admin powers and talking shit mostly. Great example of an admin. NOW i bet you will call for screenshots, but I'm not that kind of asshole, who would hit the print screen on an occasion. You need to trust my chat experience for all these years :) Also other skc addicts can confirm.

I don't give a .. duck if i will get downvoted for this post, I'm on a trial currently, but I can't let "mr somebody" treat his complexes on people who keep the server going together ;) Couple of us dislike your cunty behavior already, but noone has the balls to shout it out loud. BTW, I will make sure the settlement time for you is going to come, unless you apologize. Licking skey's boots doesn't make you a special snowflake. We're tired of your bitchy and offensive attitude.

Armin van Buuren

- dj sets
ViRuS
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 24 Jan 2018, 23:31    Post subject: Re: Time to say goodbye

I just cant imagine how wrong you are LOL

anyway its fun to see how touchy you feel even tho I never mentioned you're one of those randoms. love me or hate me but as for me you're the one who is acting smart the whole time, not me :)

a odpisując ci na posta. wyobraź sobie że to mnie męczyli o te cw kilka razy na tydzień, bo któryś się na to zgodził. więc i ja wybierałem mapy, co chyba zrozumiałe, co nie? i uwierz mi synek że nie wybierałem ich pod siebie. a czemu? bo wiedziałem, że może być tak, że nawet nie będę grać tej klanówki. Starałem się trenować po nocach i nie mogę sobie nic zarzucić bo próbowałem nawet zamienić się w robocie żeby móc zagrać 3 mapy w których bym pomógł. ale nie mogłem ; ) Znam każdego z was z osobna i wiem jak gracie dlatego dla mnie większość z nowych trialów to randomy, personalne wybory richkida który kieruje się tylko i wyłącznie swoimi odczuciami i tym jak ktoś gada na czacie / ile gra (nie mylić z tym JAK gra). Richkid tak naprawdę nawet nie jest wierny zasadom SKC i tak też sobie dobrał rekrutów. kiedyś niedopuszczalnym by było żeby trial napierdalał w ghostmodzie, teraz połowa z nich jeździ na duszku (jak i ty -> "MW powinno być w ghoscie zawsze" ...) Nie mówiąc o poziomie ścigania ich wszystkich, bo kurwa na tym ta jebana gra polega. wiem że masz coś do mnie od dawna ale mnie koło chuja lata, mam wystarczająco wielu znajomych w tej grze i nie potrzebuje kolejnych, ale chce, żeby ludzie którzy dochodzą do tego klanu reprezentowali poziom mistrzowski i to także tyczy się ciebie i tylko przez ten pryzmat będę was oceniać. co mam na myśli mówiąc to ? chce żeby to były osoby które kurwa walczą o wygraną. ale kurwa mowie na poważnie, liczą się tylko ci którzy wierzą w to że są na tyle dobzi, że mogą wygrać z PYGiem czy ze mną te jebane MW... walczą w każdym wyścigu, czyhają na błąd który wykorzystają bo mają skilla, w każdej mapie jadą po rekord (ale to już zostało raz na zawsze SPIERDOLONE przez necktroxa, to tak gwoli ścisłości.) chodzi o mentalność zwycięzcy którą w momencie kiedy ja próbowałem się dostać miał każdy z SKC (oprocz deloreana, on był słabszy ode mnie - czyli 39/40 osób) ale prawda jest taka że kiedy na serwerze jest human, ja, pyg, bez albo inni, to jak dla mnie z obecnie grających na serwerze to szczerze :) mogę jedynie ayygora mogę pochwalić za umiejętność walki jak równy z równym z ludźmi którzy grają od niego dłużej. Dlatego też hejtuje coponiektórych, ale przede wszystkim hejtuje masową skalę tego co się właśnie odjebało. zamiast rozsądnie co miesiąc najlepszego z followersów zapraszać to wpierdolił wszystkich do jednego wora i sialala, niech się dzieje wola boża. Jeśli mamy jakoś reaktywować ten klan to musimy do niego wpuszczać ludzi lepszych od tych którzy się ostali, a nie dwie ligi gorszych... teraz sobie możesz bronić swoich kolegów i mówić jaki to ja jestem kurwa zły, ale ja nie mogę patrzeć jak z klanu, który przez dobre 5 lat był zupełnie bez żadnej konkurencji robi się podrzędny klanik do którego wpuszcza się na raz dziesięciu typa. I jeśli ty myślisz że ja liże dupe whiskeyowi XD to aż mi ciebie żal bo akurat wygarnąłem mu to tutaj publicznie że się w ogóle nie angażuje, a w prywatnych wiadomościach dosadniej mu pisałem co myślę. na sam koniec musze ci powiedzieć że zajebiście składasz zdania po angielsku :) studia ci się przydały ale dam głowę że długo sklejałeś tą wypowiedź :D bo jest zbyt dobra żeby była napisana jednym flow.
Ajgor
SKC Full Member

Posted: 25 Jan 2018, 09:38    Post subject: Re: Time to say goodbye

/eng :p

DRIVE SLOW BUT FAST
Jelen
SKC Full Member

Posted: 25 Jan 2018, 12:51    Post subject: Re: Time to say goodbye

(Y)
Hestin

Posted: 25 Jan 2018, 13:09    Post subject: Re: Time to say goodbye

I appreciate the invitation for the trial, but I refuse to be associated in one group with this .. person. (edit, sorry for the confusion, in fact the trial is continued, so sorry virus!) I'm going to contact Whiskey in order to report your multiyear, very humble super important above all rules Messiah of the SKC admin anyway! good luck in your races.

Armin van Buuren

- dj sets
Last edited by Hestin on 30 Jan 2018, 10:25, edited 1 time in total.
B!BeR_Do$
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship August 2009Winner of Race championship December 20092nd place in Race championship July 2010

Posted: 25 Jan 2018, 15:01    Post subject: Re: Time to say goodbye

kurwa mac
Hestin

Posted: 25 Jan 2018, 16:35    Post subject: Re: Time to say goodbye

Armin van Buuren

- dj sets
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Race Server

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com