Login
    |

Admins i just want to ask something!

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Race Server
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Smart123

Posted: 24 Sep 2016, 18:03    Post subject: Admins i just want to ask something!

Hi, my name is Aleš and ingame - Smart. I've been folower for around 2 years already.. and it seems strange to me that im still follower.. and there's alot of people that are followers for 2-3 months and than instaly SKCt.. i don't understand it siriously so pls if anyone of you can explain me that

Thank you !

Smart, follower of the SKC race server!
Profile Send private message
B!BeR_Do$
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship August 2009Winner of Race championship December 20092nd place in Race championship July 2010

Posted: 24 Sep 2016, 20:02    Post subject: Re: Admins i just want to ask something!

no.
Rhytz
SKC Full Member

Posted: 24 Sep 2016, 20:45    Post subject: Re: Admins i just want to ask something!

Greenlander
SKC Full Member

Posted: 25 Sep 2016, 07:39    Post subject: Re: Admins i just want to ask something!

plox me give ban and maute right
me is good edmen

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
Bubu
SKC Full Member

Posted: 25 Sep 2016, 14:10    Post subject: Re: Admins i just want to ask something!

Can you name these people who are followers for 3 months and get trial right away?

“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.†-J.R.R Tolkien
+PiNo

Posted: 25 Sep 2016, 21:51    Post subject: Re: Admins i just want to ask something!

Maybe you are not smart enough.
Smart123

Posted: 26 Sep 2016, 07:16    Post subject: Re: Admins i just want to ask something!

Well Rhytz sorry that im not active enough.. but if you would have a family.. and a full time job you wouldn't play so much so pls.. i can just get some little time to play.. and only at night.. just that you know...

Bubu I just said it like that... i said it wrong... :/

Not smart enough?? Pino yeah totally.. im dumb how did you know??
Krofighter

Posted: 28 Sep 2016, 13:23    Post subject: Re: Admins i just want to ask something!

Don't mind Pino

Sarma Boys
larento64
SKC Full Member

Posted: 29 Sep 2016, 14:11    Post subject: Re: Admins i just want to ask something!

Man, earlier no one has ever asked to join to the team. All played for fun, dispite what color was the nickname and what was the tag. And for what do you actually play?
Greenlander
SKC Full Member

Posted: 05 Oct 2016, 16:44    Post subject: Re: Admins i just want to ask something!

pussies and fame

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Race Server

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com