Login
    |

What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did yoг?
Page 2 of 3Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> General Chat
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Seruy50

Posted: 13 Jan 2014, 00:32    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Friends
Scrubs
Lost
Godfather, but only 1 part.)

And I hate Twilight as much as it possible)
Profile Send private message
AdiBoy
SKC Elite Member
Winner of Race championship May 2008Winner of Race championship June 20082nd place in Race championship March 2010Winner of Race championship April 20103rd place in Race championship May 20102nd place in Race championship September 20102nd place in Race championship October 2010
2nd place in Race championship January 20113rd place in Race championship February 2011

Posted: 15 Jan 2014, 07:49    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Right, forgot about this one:
Death in Paradise. Never thought I'd like a show with this theme but this one is quite good.
Sputs|uk
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship August 20082nd place in Race championship January 20102nd place in Race championship August 2010Winner of Race championship April 2011

Posted: 17 Feb 2014, 17:20    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Cool new series just out, Black Sails - from the makers of Spartacus. http://www.starz.com/originals/blacksails

Grabski here >> http://eztv.come.in/shows/962/black-sails/

You may need this >> http://come.in/#

Yarr harr!!
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20093rd place in Race championship April 20093rd place in Race championship December 2009

Posted: 17 Feb 2014, 18:06    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

House of cards season 2 was just released in it's entirety!

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Leavin
SKC Full Member

Posted: 17 Feb 2014, 18:30    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

The walking dead sezon 4 :)
AdiBoy
SKC Elite Member
Winner of Race championship May 2008Winner of Race championship June 20082nd place in Race championship March 2010Winner of Race championship April 20103rd place in Race championship May 20102nd place in Race championship September 20102nd place in Race championship October 2010
2nd place in Race championship January 20113rd place in Race championship February 2011

Posted: 17 Feb 2014, 18:30    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

If you like Black Sails you might wanna play the game Assassin's Creed 4 - Black Flag, one of the best game out there
JrMan
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 17 Feb 2014, 20:47    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

None if u watch True Detective?

gtfo
gini
SKC Full Member

Posted: 18 Feb 2014, 10:13    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones <-- #bestone
DOOM

Posted: 20 Feb 2014, 02:21    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Spongebob
Bubu
SKC Full Member

Posted: 19 Aug 2014, 11:47    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Hey guys!
Long story short, I would like to be active on the servers, and also on the forum. I have seen the title of this topic, and I knew I should start it here. I'm keen on films and series, sooo...
I'm watching: -The walking dead
-Grimm
-Game of thrones
-Breaking bad (looking forward to Better Call Saul)
-Vikings
-Adventure time
-Sherlock
-Homeland (have seen only the 1st season)
And also in 2013 I watched 125 new movies. :wink: Ofc, I didn't count the ones I have seen. For example, my favourites, like Watchmen or LOTR trilogy. :)

“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” -J.R.R Tolkien
Ryan
SKC Full Member

Posted: 19 Aug 2014, 14:43    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Blessed by a shadowy hand coming out of the fucking wall during sleep paralysis.
An4lr!tt3R
SKC Full Member

Posted: 19 Aug 2014, 17:47    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

lol bubzer, sup
Bubu
SKC Full Member

Posted: 21 Aug 2014, 14:07    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” -J.R.R Tolkien Last edited by Bubu on 01 Jan 2016, 15:37, edited 1 time in total.
An4lr!tt3R
SKC Full Member

Posted: 21 Aug 2014, 15:33    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

is this your 'to do list' ?
Bubu
SKC Full Member

Posted: 21 Aug 2014, 17:58    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Nope. I watched these in 2013. :)
I don't make any schedule, that's why this year's list gonna be far more shorter. So far, watched only 46 films.. :(
On this list red colour means which movies were watched in cinema, the others mean at home. (thepiratebay is your friend)

“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” -J.R.R Tolkien
An4lr!tt3R
SKC Full Member

Posted: 22 Aug 2014, 09:52    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

wow :shock:
RedMinus

Posted: 23 Aug 2014, 10:24    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Series I've watched: Death Note, House MD, Adventure Time(only with my little brothers).

Movies I've watched: Avengers(and all the movies of the caracters), Nymphomaniac 1 & 2, Saw 1,2,3,4...(all of them), Oculus, Fast and Furious 6(where by paul walker died shortly after...WTF).
Ryan
SKC Full Member

Posted: 24 Aug 2014, 09:12    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Blessed by a shadowy hand coming out of the fucking wall during sleep paralysis.
RedMinus

Posted: 01 Sep 2014, 16:04    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

I won't be as active as before on MTA, but ill be roaming here to stay updated :)
Ryan
SKC Full Member

Posted: 01 Sep 2014, 18:19    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Bubu
SKC Full Member

Posted: 31 Dec 2014, 12:56    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Here is the list of the movies and series I watched in 2014 :)
As you can see it's shorter than the previous year's, only 71 watched. (in the first half of the year i lost the list, so some might be missing, tried to recover it from memory)
And I also planned to watch more series, like True Detective or House of cards, but I started none of them.. So if you have any recommendations, movie or series, for 2015 then let me know ;)
*Series: +Vikings

“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” -J.R.R Tolkien Last edited by Bubu on 01 Jan 2015, 13:41, edited 1 time in total.
gini
SKC Full Member

Posted: 31 Dec 2014, 14:56    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Go watch true detective and suits
Abraxas

Posted: 01 Jan 2015, 12:02    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

You better have a good excuse for not having watched Dumb and Dumber To!
Bubu
SKC Full Member

Posted: 01 Jan 2015, 13:43    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Rhytz
SKC Full Member

Posted: 01 Jan 2015, 16:01    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Bubu
SKC Full Member

Posted: 01 Jan 2015, 16:32    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Bubu
SKC Full Member

Posted: 31 Dec 2015, 13:04    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

So, it's this time of the year again, which is a shame *ding-ding* for me. Looking at the last years' lists, this one makes me sad ):
If you have any recommendations for the next year, let it be series or a movie, I would gladly check it out. But here it is, if anyone is interested:
(ups, looks like I forgot to mention the hungarian name of Beerfest and American gangster)

Also, here is a pic of the cinema tickets i bought in the last 3 years, well at least most of them :P Must be over 50 or 60.

MCvarial
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 31 Dec 2015, 17:51    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Weird, Popcorn time never prints me a ticket.
Obelix
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 01 Jan 2016, 10:03    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Inspired by Bubu's last year list, I started paying attention to what I watch and more importantly how I feel about it, so here's my list of films & series I watched last year and their ratings, 1 star being the worst, 5 stars being the best:

*****: Series: , , , , ; Films:

****: Films: , , , , , , , , , ,

***: Films: ,

**: Films: Fargo, The day the earth stood still, November man

*: Films: Lockout, John Wick, Hobbit 3, Agent 47, Jump street 21

Enjoy watching them. Bubu, rate your films, so we know what to expect ;)
Bubu
SKC Full Member

Posted: 02 Jan 2016, 13:00    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Hah, good to see you made one as well! :)
I tried rating them at the beginning, but it's hard to make your own opinion when you get influenced by articles and sites.

Bubu
SKC Full Member

Posted: 27 Feb 2016, 14:33    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Looks like I'va started to expropriated this topic, buuuut anyway :lol:
I've had this idea of making an Oscar prediction, as it is around the corner, just 2 days, but somehow i never got to it. So this year I do it for myself and because I want to hear your opinions. Even if you haven't seen some of the movies that are nominated I wanna hear you whether the film deserved to be nominated, you liked it or it totally sucked. TBH neither I saw all of them, ergo I don't have a full picture either.

So, let's start with this, I'll only mention a few of the lists:
(*=haven't seen; red=most likely to win IMO; blue=which/who I want to win. So either this or that.)

The Big Short
Bridge of Spies
Brooklyn
Mad Max: Fury Road
The Martian
The Revenant
Room
Spotlight

Adam McKay – The Big Short
George Miller – Mad Max: Fury Road
Alejandro G. Iñárritu – The Revenant
Lenny Abrahamson – Room
Tom McCarthy – Spotlight

Bryan Cranston – Trumbo as Dalton Trumbo
Matt Damon – The Martian as Mark Watney
Leonardo DiCaprio – The Revenant as Hugh Glass - I've been a DiCaprio fan since forever, but tbh this wasn't his best role in his life. He should have gotten it for either The wolf of wall street, Inception or Shutter Island (there was no nomination here tho)
Michael Fassbender – Steve Jobs as Steve Jobs
*Eddie Redmayne – The Danish Girl as Lili Elbe / Einar Wegener

Christian Bale – The Big Short as Michael Burry
Tom Hardy – The Revenant as John Fitzgerald
Mark Ruffalo – Spotlight as Michael Rezendes
Mark Rylance – Bridge of Spies as Rudolf Abel
*Sylvester Stallone – Creed as Rocky Balboa

Bridge of Spies
*Ex Machina
Inside Out
Spotlight
Straight Outta Compton

The Big Short
Brooklyn
*Carol
The Martian
Room

Bridge of Spies
*The Danish Girl
The Martian
The Revenant

*Carol
The Hateful Eight
The Revenant
Sicario

Holibus
SKC Full Member

Posted: 27 Feb 2016, 23:17    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Look Prison break, i look it 3 times lol... breaking bad its also ok
Tr4veleR
SKC Full Member

Posted: 01 Mar 2016, 15:20    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

the last man on earth
Holibus
SKC Full Member

Posted: 12 Mar 2016, 20:46    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

PRISON BREAK
BRAKING BAD
SMALVILLE
GOMORRA
THE BLACKLIST
SOUTH PARK
Sputs|uk
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship August 20082nd place in Race championship January 20102nd place in Race championship August 2010Winner of Race championship April 2011

Posted: 16 Mar 2016, 13:40    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

RogaliK
SKC Full Member

Posted: 03 Apr 2016, 04:19    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Da Vinci's Demons
Salem
Waiting for new episodes of Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Grimm and Sherlock.
ViRuS
SKC Elite Member
2nd place in Race championship June 2009

Posted: 03 Apr 2016, 15:10    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

I liked STALKER and NARCOS :D
IvOoOoOo
SKC Full Member

Posted: 04 Apr 2016, 11:25    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

The Shannara Chronicles
Vikings
The 100
Tr4veleR
SKC Full Member

Posted: 17 May 2016, 16:14    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Fear the walking dead

Narcos (waiting for season 2)
Holibus
SKC Full Member

Posted: 17 May 2016, 16:23    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

season 2 of Narcos :D im waiting too
Dop3man(Uk
SKC Elite Member
2nd place in Race championship August 20083rd place in Race championship September 2008Winner of Race championship October 20082nd place in Race championship August 20092nd place in Race championship October 2009Winner of Race championship January 2010Winner of Race championship February 2010
Winner of Race championship May 20103rd place in Race championship June 20102nd place in Race championship July 2010Winner of Race championship August 20103rd place in Race championship September 20103rd place in Race championship October 2010Winner of Race championship November 2010
Winner of Race championship December 20103rd place in Race championship October 2010Winner of Race championship November 2010Winner of Race championship January 2011

Posted: 31 May 2016, 17:13    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Amateur allure really good series
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20093rd place in Race championship April 20093rd place in Race championship December 2009

Posted: 01 Jun 2016, 16:18    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Are you sure you got that title right?

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Dop3man(Uk
SKC Elite Member
2nd place in Race championship August 20083rd place in Race championship September 2008Winner of Race championship October 20082nd place in Race championship August 20092nd place in Race championship October 2009Winner of Race championship January 2010Winner of Race championship February 2010
Winner of Race championship May 20103rd place in Race championship June 20102nd place in Race championship July 2010Winner of Race championship August 20103rd place in Race championship September 20103rd place in Race championship October 2010Winner of Race championship November 2010
Winner of Race championship December 20103rd place in Race championship October 2010Winner of Race championship November 2010Winner of Race championship January 2011

Posted: 01 Jun 2016, 17:29    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Yep thats it the story line is pretty hardcore
AdiBoy
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 02 Jun 2016, 06:56    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Does it star Chuck Norris? Or at least Vin Diesel?
Jessica

Posted: 13 Jun 2016, 21:35    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Prison break, waiting for the new serie. Will be epic, best serie I ever watched so far.
Holibus
SKC Full Member

Posted: 15 Jun 2016, 23:53    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Add Gomorra 1 and 2.. must watch (Y)
Bubu
SKC Full Member

Posted: 16 Jun 2016, 10:26    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Abraxas

Posted: 18 Jun 2016, 19:42    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Obelix
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 30 Dec 2016, 22:55    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

It being this time of the year again, this is my list and ratings of films/series I watched during 2016 (I don't think I'll manage watching something else tomorrow), from the best (imho) to the worst (I suggest you watching all 5*, 4* & 3* ones):

5*:

, , ,

4*:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3*:

, , , , , , , ,

2*:

, , , , ,

1*:

, ,

Happy New Year Guys!
Bubu
SKC Full Member

Posted: 01 Jan 2017, 17:40    Post subject: Re: What kind of movies/series you watch / watched and did y

Following Ox, here is my beautiful list, a total of 73 movies with many new series.

Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> General Chat Page 2 of 3Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com