Login
    |

You can turn SKC into a teenager!

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Server and Site News
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20093rd place in Race championship April 20093rd place in Race championship December 2009

Posted: 31 Dec 2015, 15:20    Post subject: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

2016 will be the year where SKC turns 10 years old! Huray!
Unfortunately, the start of the new year also means we've run out of funds to keep the servers running. Currently the paypal balance stands at €4,48. This means we can stay online till midway January.

A small donation of just €10 is enough to keep all 3 servers running for thirty days. To make it to our birthday (29th of November), we need about €100 in total. It's a hefty sum, but together we can do it.

EDIT 1: Massive thank you to Necktrox, Obelix and Rhytz. A little under 100 days left to be funded( = €31,67)!
EDIT 2: Thank you Bubu! Just 66 days left to be funded ( = €22)
EDIT 3: Thank you Traveler for your contribution. 56 days left to be funded (= €19)
EDIT 4: Double thanks to trav! We just reached our goal!

There's 105,33 in our paypal account now. I'll make up the rest so we're at €120. This means we're good till the end of the year!

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Profile Send private message
DOOM

Posted: 31 Dec 2015, 15:44    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

this reminds me
Bubu
SKC Full Member

Posted: 31 Dec 2015, 16:10    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

Happy new year! Will sell one of my organs on the blackmarket then send some cash tomorrow. Last edited by Bubu on 02 Jan 2016, 12:43, edited 3 times in total.
Holibus
SKC Full Member

Posted: 31 Dec 2015, 17:42    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

Happy new here guys!!!
[SKC]botder
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 31 Dec 2015, 21:56    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

40€ / 10€ = 4
4 * 30 = 120 days

You can continue to enjoy the server further for additional 120 days / 4 months.
Happy New Year!
Ghoul
SKC Full Member

Posted: 31 Dec 2015, 23:59    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

Happy new year!
Tr4veleR
SKC Full Member

Posted: 01 Jan 2016, 00:07    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

Happy new year!! I will try to make a donation tomorrow =)))))
Rhytz
SKC Full Member

Posted: 01 Jan 2016, 12:41    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

Happy new year everyone! And you can add quite a few days to that counter :)
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20093rd place in Race championship April 20093rd place in Race championship December 2009

Posted: 01 Jan 2016, 14:12    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

Thank you guys! It's much appreciated. I'll be covering all the extra fees that PayPal added so your full donation goes directly to the server.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
B!BeR_Do$
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship August 2009Winner of Race championship December 20092nd place in Race championship July 2010

Posted: 02 Jan 2016, 04:16    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

how much left, faggot?

edit: too complicated to create an acoount, abort mission
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 02 Jan 2016, 11:39    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

€31,67 left.

You don't have to create an account :lol:

Bubu
SKC Full Member

Posted: 02 Jan 2016, 12:45    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

[quote="Bubu"] Will sell one of my organs on the blackmarket then send some cash tomorrow.[/quote]
Done.
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 02 Jan 2016, 12:57    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

Thank you very much!

Whiskey
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 03 Jan 2016, 12:44    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

Thank you trav!

Tr4veleR
SKC Full Member

Posted: 03 Jan 2016, 21:47    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

[quote="Whiskey"]Thank you trav![/quote]
no prob!
Torogron

Posted: 04 Jan 2016, 08:07    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

Happy New Year..
WingedBull

Posted: 14 Jan 2016, 10:26    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

Oh I wanted to make a donation too...

Guess I'll have to wait until 2017 :D
Slayer87
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 22 Feb 2016, 19:45    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

i will try to make a donation soon just both a house and gona have a kid mid july ;)
so i can try to make as big as i can on that donation ^^

have not been active in the past but will be it again since i got internett again :D
Mashupper

Posted: 28 Feb 2016, 03:09    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

Trust me.. when I get another job, you can expect to see some cash from me ;)
Osama_Nada

Posted: 23 Mar 2016, 20:22    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

Hello
Osama_Nada

Posted: 25 Mar 2016, 15:44    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

Abualrub
Osama_Nada

Posted: 25 Mar 2016, 15:45    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

I Love This Server
Osama_Nada

Posted: 05 Apr 2016, 12:43    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

Abualrub
I Love This Server (SKC)
(DM)
StuntPool94

Posted: 26 Apr 2016, 07:02    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

I wish I could have been here sooner to contribute myself! Oh well, better late than never. Reading through these posts really cheered my up when I first scanned through them, good job guys and happy 2016!
world vision

Posted: 04 Feb 2020, 13:49    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

Sponsoring a child through World Vision India is one of the best, motivating and compensating approaches to support youngsters. You'll be doing significantly more than assisting with meeting youngsters' fundamental needs – you'll be assisting with equiping them forever. By achieving enduring change in your supported kid's locale, you'll likewise be improving the lives of numerous other defenseless youngsters. child sponsorship is probably the most ideal approaches to give kids better lives and prospects of save the children ngo. At the point when you support a youngster, you will get photo of your supported kid, data about your kid, kid's family and network, yearly report showing the advancement of your kid, World Vision India's magazine Jeevan Sparsh and a chance to blessing, compose or visit your supported kid. https://www.worldvision.in
world vision

Posted: 04 Feb 2020, 13:49    Post subject: Re: You can turn SKC into a teenager!

HoSh (Hope to Shine) is World Vision India's crowdfunding stage to bring up assets for youngsters and families living out of luck and destitution. As a crowdfunding stage, HoSh empowers numerous benefactors to add to one need as indicated by their capacity for save the children ngo. HoSh has a one of a kind detailing instrument where you, as a benefactor, will know how your blessing has profited the individual. Also, furthermore? The 'Start My Fundraiser' causes you to pick a specific need, plan your own battle and raise assets for that need through your companions and by sharing on your informal community. https://www.hopetoshine.in
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Server and Site News

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com