Login
    |

SKC DeathMatch Server Movie

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> General Chat
Previous topic :: Next topic  
What do you think about my video?

WOAH, fantastic!! 13% 13% [ 1 ]
Yeh, not bad. Not bad at all. 38% 38% [ 3 ]
That's not shit, it's worse than shit. 50% 50% [ 4 ]

Total votes : 8
KillerNo99

Posted: 20 Jan 2008, 22:30    Post subject: SKC DeathMatch Server Movie

...Yeh, another one :P
I hope this one is better. It's not on the Racing server but the DeathMatch server so hopefully it will attract a few people.
Just watch it and tell me how it's like and also vote on poll.

KillerNo99

Image Last edited by KillerNo99 on 21 Jan 2008, 10:08, edited 1 time in total.
Profile Send private message
Yoda
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 20 Jan 2008, 22:47    Post subject:

Still gives me that sit back and relax feel :P
Obelix
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 20 Jan 2008, 22:56    Post subject:

i got bored after 1/2 of movie....couldnt watch more....that movie is shame....maybe better post movie here first and if we like it go on utub....

what i've just seen is empty server, rubbing (not ramming) and shit adverts. "We want u to come and join the fun" after 1.5 mins of boring video... shure some1 will come
KillerNo99

Posted: 21 Jan 2008, 09:17    Post subject:

AdiBoy
SKC Elite Member
Winner of Race championship May 2008Winner of Race championship June 20082nd place in Race championship March 2010Winner of Race championship April 20103rd place in Race championship May 20102nd place in Race championship September 20102nd place in Race championship October 2010
2nd place in Race championship January 20113rd place in Race championship February 2011

Posted: 21 Jan 2008, 09:46    Post subject:

KillerNo99

Posted: 21 Jan 2008, 09:59    Post subject:

.. I didn't say that. Just thought I could make a video for the DM server. I can make race video's as I can race but I thought I might aswell give myself a challenge and make one for the DeathMatch server.

All I want is people to post in on how I can improve my video(s) so when I make another in the future, I can bare the tips in mind. :wink:

Edit: Just edited the previous movie and made .
The writing seems to long in the video so I removed it. Seems to dominate most of the video.

Image Last edited by KillerNo99 on 21 Jan 2008, 10:08, edited 1 time in total.
Ruuub
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 21 Jan 2008, 10:01    Post subject:

lol.

Well i agree with Obelix.

I'll give it a try to when I have time.
Obelix
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 21 Jan 2008, 12:53    Post subject:

OK. I've just watched "Invicible" (not me, the movie). pick it up from ur local dvd rent thing....and u'll see 1st minute or 2 of "great film photography".

When makeing films, u should be director, not just camera guy. Think about that. Think about what u want to present. Gays rubbing on empty server? Or brrroeem-boom-crush-trass thing?

Just pickup any movie. U'll see they have:

"intro" - 1st part, short, just to make u think of whats coming next. not boring, but interesting. "intrigueing â„¢". with good fotage.

"development" - show us whats it realy about

"culmination" - more and more and more, keeps u focused on screen, if its action or drama or comedy...same thing

"ending" - it goes slower, we realise what we've just seen, what was ur message, we cant wait to install mta and play at ur server.

and dont be just some guy with camera, who will just record whats going on and edit it later. 1st make a script, a concept and then - record. and if ur doing it, tell us. tell us what action u want. better, set up a server, invite cpl of wannabe actors and organise them. or if u cant, just record things that u need to fulfill the script.
KillerNo99

Posted: 21 Jan 2008, 15:17    Post subject:

Ruuub
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 21 Jan 2008, 15:41    Post subject:

dunno what he is.

but he is pro :)
Obelix
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 21 Jan 2008, 16:35    Post subject:

offtopic

whats the point in quoting a previous post? I get it if u quote something 3,5,10,1000 posts before.But previous???

/offtopic

its 1st 1/2 is bad,yes, but i didnt say remove it. i just generaly suggested for clipmakers to announce it, so we could avoid trash movies with SKC tag on net.
Hitman
SKC Elite Member
Exceptionally fast DNS change award

Posted: 21 Jan 2008, 16:54    Post subject:

Lol @ how many of these 'woo i just made a movie/logo/cake come and abuse me' threads plague skc, and dont forget, ob always criticises everything, so i wouldn't post a movie until speilburg hires you lol then he might not abuse it as much. Why does it need a poll tho? The results of it aint going to effect the topic one bit. Your thirst for attention is as bad as an ethiopians thirst for water, or a muslims thirst for war, or a black guys thirst for fried chicken, or a british guys thirst for beer, and at the end of it all you will always get ridiculed, keep them coming tho lol
KillerNo99

Posted: 21 Jan 2008, 17:30    Post subject:

Yeh lol. I just wanted to see how the rest of the SKC guys respond to my poll. :D
I thought the movie was class, my little 2 month old brother thought the video was class (he was even nodding his head up and down lol), my friend thought it was class, my grandpa thought it was class but he didn't understand that I wasn't driving in a real car (ooh bless him :D)
Then obelix thought it was crap :D I don't mind lol.

TD Mystic
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 21 Jan 2008, 17:46    Post subject:

lol,im in it
A LOT! :P
But i agree with boobelix. Maybe it's a bit to boring.
Hint: I think to be able to make a good movie ,you need at least about 10 hours of footage.

PS: Why didn't you put that lovely shot of me uber pwning you with my hydra shoot skillz in the video? :D
Obelix
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 21 Jan 2008, 18:22    Post subject:

ye its true...i criticise everything...even myself (naat). the best feeling is when we're at college and sum1 is about to finish a project or to present idea (product design btw) and all eyes are on me. designer fears of my critics and other guys just wait them so they can laugh to death over poor designer :lol: . rezult is either complete loss of collegue's selfrespect or some fake pride...like...''when he says it sux, then its not that bad, right mom?'' naat!
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> General Chat

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com