Login
    |

New MTA racing world records project.

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> General Chat
Previous topic :: Next topic  
nAm7

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 11:04    Post subject: New MTA racing world records project.

Hello!
I decided to make a site that will serve as MTASA world records, where each of you will be able to show their achievements.For that, I will need people willing and if they wish to join the project, they free to say. :)

Mainly team I will need, Coders, which include scripts and writers.

Thank you!

Here is an a image of the project. :)
(It's still under construction, but almost done with the design.)

Profile Send private message
Ivan_xXx
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 11:34    Post subject: Re: New MTA racing world records project.

skc is the best, what else would you like to know?
nAm7

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 11:51    Post subject: Re: New MTA racing world records project.

Noah
SKC Full Member

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 12:17    Post subject: Re: New MTA racing world records project.

Aren't there problems with different FPS limits?
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20093rd place in Race championship April 20093rd place in Race championship December 2009

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 12:22    Post subject: Re: New MTA racing world records project.

Exactly how will you be doing this? Dynamic or static site? Who submits the records? How are they checked for authenticity?

All you have at the moment is a static webdesign (probably based on some template you downloaded). Maybe think this through some more and actually come up with a list of stuff that needs to be scripted. How are the records inputted, database or static pages, etc...

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
nAm7

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 12:30    Post subject: Re: New MTA racing world records project.

There will be download section where you will download a server, which you can make for your self. For example, this server might have 40fps and everyone who want to play and sign in the records, will have to follow all instructions, which are going to be given on the web and download these things, which he will need. :)

Don't worry I have planned everything before I'm thinking for the website.
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20093rd place in Race championship April 20093rd place in Race championship December 2009

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 12:56    Post subject: Re: New MTA racing world records project.

I'm not a scripter myself, but if you want anyone else to take an interest in this you'll need to be way more specific about the things you need help with and simply how it's all going to work.

If you ever get it up and running we'll definitely be there to set the toptimes! :-P

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Ivan_xXx
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 13:34    Post subject: Re: New MTA racing world records project.

I shall repeat myself. SKC is the best, no scripting required. ;)
Csena[HUN]
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 14:52    Post subject: Re: New MTA racing world records project.

We have 1.05 (5% faster) gamespeed on the server and custom cars, so fps is not the only problem imo.
AdiBoy
SKC Elite Member
Winner of Race championship May 2008Winner of Race championship June 20082nd place in Race championship March 2010Winner of Race championship April 20103rd place in Race championship May 20102nd place in Race championship September 20102nd place in Race championship October 2010
2nd place in Race championship January 20113rd place in Race championship February 2011

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 16:31    Post subject: Re: New MTA racing world records project.

lol this is already a fail, it will never be done unless you host the server.. which basically means you'll need all the clans to play on your own server, you can't have people download your own server lol scripts can be altered, fps can too, this will never work
[RevC]Puuks
SKC Elite Member
Winner of Race championship February 20112nd place in Race championship March 20112nd place in Race championship May 2011

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 16:36    Post subject: Re: New MTA racing world records project.

Frank
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 18:46    Post subject: Re: New MTA racing world records project.

lol, hey nam7, its been a while i have seen ya

im looking forward to your new website :P looks nice by the pic
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> General Chat

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com