Login
    |

BANNED FROM MTA

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> General Chat
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JrMan
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 14 Dec 2015, 22:00    Post subject: BANNED FROM MTA

I was BANNED from my local mta san andreas scene. They use the local community college to host this and TOLD ME BY EMAIL IF I CAME THERE THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW ME IN. This was out of nowhere so I immediately called the TO, who told me why. He said it was because I was frequently toxic and angry. He said that I yell at players and make them uncomfortable and scared, and that a girl quit because of me. While I DO sometimes get frustrated and vocalize it, so do many other people I am simply being discriminated against my voice is naturally deeper than most. also the truth is a girl never quit that is a complete lie, she was just butthurt that she was worst than everyone there. I'm so fucking irate. I've been a member of this community FOR YEARS and just now I'm a nuisance? I am entitled to a certain level of RESPECT for being a veteran player. I'm looking into finding a lawyer who get me unbanned. There MUST be a law that prevents people from arbitrarily banning others from certain locations without written documents proving it (the TO just SAID I was banned he did not provide any evidence.) The TO isn't rich or anything so I don't think I would have to ask a lot from him, I think he'd break under just pressure of lawsuit.
Profile Send private message
Bubu
SKC Full Member

Posted: 15 Dec 2015, 00:25    Post subject: Re: BANNED FROM MTA

:lol:

“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” -J.R.R Tolkien
[SKC]botder
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 15 Dec 2015, 00:56    Post subject: Re: BANNED FROM MTA

https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/co ... mash_bros/
Hitman
SKC Elite Member
Exceptionally fast DNS change award

Posted: 15 Dec 2015, 20:36    Post subject: Re: BANNED FROM MTA

do you give blowjobs?
Bubu
SKC Full Member

Posted: 18 Dec 2015, 02:10    Post subject: Re: BANNED FROM MTA

“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” -J.R.R Tolkien
mrbrown93
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 18 Dec 2015, 13:57    Post subject: Re: BANNED FROM MTA

Illuminati confirmed!
The_Bibite

Posted: 19 Dec 2015, 22:39    Post subject: Re: BANNED FROM MTA

'definition' of me. I was always making (and will probably do) jokes about cancer, death, religion, whatever could person consider offensive. I know most people would not understand it and see it same way, (here on internet), but my friends got used to it. I won't be offended if my friend tells to me that I have cancer or that my mom is whore, or I tell that to him. Despite cancer being serious danger that threats to human body in multiple ways, I still find it as a joke most of the time. Now, that one of the coolest guy that I know on the internet has it (hopefully, surgery finished well, and you were in able to remove all traces of it ?), will I change my mind ? Not really. Two weeks ago, I had a surgery, nothing so small, yet nothing so big, I won't go into details, but I got to see people around me. It's weird how when you see cancer patient next to you, you are ''afraid'' of jokes you made... I'm not going to mix religion into this, but it's like something hunts you. It got complicated, moved to another date, instead I did some analyses etc., and surgery should happen in a few months. Why am I saying this, is the moment of realization, when you get to see what you were laughing at before... It's pretty terrifying. But reason of me offending people like that, is, (and this is going to sound stupid) to make them ignore it, so that words like 'you are fat' etc., not offend them anymore, 'get' used to it, whatever. My idea is to make them fight against those words by not taking them as seriously... I can't really explain it... I think I went kinda off topic here, making myself be victim. Sorry about that. Christmas is coming, so, Happy Christmas to you all. :) And Happy recovery for JrMan !!
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> General Chat

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com