Login
    |

custom cowboys jerseys

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> General Chat
Previous topic :: Next topic  
libre

Posted: 16 May 2017, 07:37    Post subject: custom cowboys jerseys

The NBA's number one draft pick, Andrew Bogut, has made a personal apology to Australia's top basketballers after rating himself the country's best ever player.

Bogut has been recruited to the Milwaukee Bucks in a deal worth at least $14 million.

"I think that it shows a lot of credit to him that he's acknowledged that perhaps it wasn't reflected in the right way, but Luc (Longley), myself, Shane (Heal) and Chris Anstey none of us really took offence to it and it's just an unfortunate thing that occurred," he said.

As for Bogut's prospects, Gaze said the Australian recruit could become one of the NBA's best.

"There's no question that Andrew's still got a long way to go. He's only 20 years of age," Gaze said.

"He's got a lot of development to do, but his rate of progression over the last couple of years in particular is such that if he continues at that same rate, you know, the sky's the limit."

Meanwhile Anstey, who was drafted to the NBA in 1997, said pressure would be Bogut's biggest obstacle.

"NBA basketball is a hell of a lot different to college basketball and it's literally jumping from playing against boys to playing against men," he said.

"There'll be an adjustment in the style of basketball and it will take him a while, and I think with being the number one pick a lot will be expected straight away.".
Profile Send private message
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> General Chat

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com