Login
    |

Banned for nothing...

Previous topic :: Next topic  
Argon

Posted: 01 Jan 2008, 23:21    Post subject: Banned for nothing...

We'll I heard SKC was a good racing team thats true but you're admins are quitte bad. :roll: Firstly a mate of me get freezed just before he would win the race so thats quite noob to play like that with the admin controls.
Then I asked why he did it, he didn't respond... Then I said something with "noob admin" and I get a kick (nothing wrong with that...) but then I joined again and the admin said something I said "whats youre problem" and then i got banned :P
Profile Send private message
Cortez
SKC Elite Member
2nd place in Race championship June 20083rd place in Race championship February 20103rd place in Race championship March 2010

Posted: 01 Jan 2008, 23:42    Post subject:

You forget to say you joined with the name "noob_pygsterik" :roll:
Bagpuss
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 02 Jan 2008, 01:16    Post subject:

KillerNo99

Posted: 02 Jan 2008, 09:31    Post subject:

PYGsteriK
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship January 20082nd place in Race championship April 2009Winner of Race championship May 2009Winner of Race championship September 20103rd place in Race championship November 20102nd place in Race championship December 20103rd place in Race championship May 2011

Posted: 02 Jan 2008, 09:40    Post subject: First noob's 2008's resolution: dont mess with the PYG!

what's no logged is the way the mate of this player... "something"66 pushed me out of the track twice on a race then again on the next one... I think I told him why... I didnt like the answer and all the comments of both of those [UG]noobs, also those I couldnt understand...
In real life on my bike, my foot prints car's door: this kinda noob's gonna learn not to mess with me...
I prefer racing than doing the cop...
anyway, if U think it wasnt politically correct... I can leave my SKC tag... not with pleasure ... but dont hope to change my bad spirit :)

happy new year all... hope i'll complete this one too: last was on the edge... no repawn in real life :p

PYG: do pronounce the Y or shut up!!!
Argon

Posted: 02 Jan 2008, 10:11    Post subject: Re: First noob's 2008's resolution: dont mess with the PYG!

You didn't handled like a correct admin but I didn't handled like a correct player. What Player66 said is indeed unacceptable! But when he said that I wasn't there but for ramming twice (you even don't know if it was in his mind to ram or not) while other skc players also rammed me... you give him a freeze thats in my mind playing with the admin commands. But I asked what's the problem is to know why Player66 was freezed en kicked. But with the things he said I would ban him to but why am I banned?

And you even didn't saw us racing and doing dm's so tell me how you can say we are noob...
Hitman
SKC Elite Member
Exceptionally fast DNS change award

Posted: 02 Jan 2008, 10:43    Post subject:

shut up and have sex! its the true answer to all lifes problems
PYGsteriK
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship January 20082nd place in Race championship April 2009Winner of Race championship May 2009Winner of Race championship September 20103rd place in Race championship November 20102nd place in Race championship December 20103rd place in Race championship May 2011

Posted: 02 Jan 2008, 11:04    Post subject: explanations...

hehe Hitman the man that brings peace in pieces into SKC :D
Yes Argon I saw that your m8 was driving well, dont remember if I saw U too...
if such thing appends to me from a real noob I dont care... at worst I send a " !drive " command to purge my hate...
but what he did was deliberate...
the freeze was a funny revenge...
after that U complain I called U noobs... could U remeber me what name U took?
I've been posting a few... still I'm trying to stay up2date with the forum...
all that to say I spent enough of my time with this "incident"...
I hope some nice SKC admin did unban U, so that we can have some nice races soon to clear this off :)
You'll see I'm always trying to race fair... and at least you'll know now that it's not a good idea to bother me :)

Hitman
SKC Elite Member
Exceptionally fast DNS change award

Posted: 02 Jan 2008, 11:08    Post subject:

perks of the job init
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20093rd place in Race championship April 20093rd place in Race championship December 2009

Posted: 02 Jan 2008, 11:44    Post subject:

U didnt do anything wrong pyg, those boobs deserved to be banned.
They prolly have dynamic ip anyway so they'll be unbanned anyhows.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Bagpuss
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 02 Jan 2008, 12:19    Post subject:

I don't know if there's ever going to be an agreement to this so I've unbanned you. Tell your friend that insults such as that won't be tolerated in any language :roll:

Dave
PYGsteriK
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 02 Jan 2008, 13:42    Post subject: end of topic... hopefully

bah it was maybe an abuse ban... but it was pissing me off reading (or trying to) them arguing...
they were riding quite well so lets go on...
thx skey-m8 for support ;)
dont B affraid: I wouldnt behave killer-style and leave the crew for nothing ;)
END

Argon

Posted: 02 Jan 2008, 13:58    Post subject: Re: end of topic... hopefully

Oke thnx, and Psygtherik (or what your name is :p) I excuse me but you just could say that it was a funny revenge yesterday...
-=kinger 7=-

Posted: 02 Jan 2008, 16:42    Post subject:

i was on SKC DM and i was lagging and the admin [NL]griezel went through me nd then banned me. so it wasnt my fault please unban me.

thankyou

-=kinger 7=-
Bagpuss
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 02 Jan 2008, 17:22    Post subject:

Argon

Posted: 04 Jan 2008, 09:49    Post subject:

I'm still banned...

If an admin wanna know my ip the ip I used for this post is my right ip so you can unban that ip :)
Display topics from previous: Sort by

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com