Login
    |

Wizer Presentation

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Sykes
SKC Full Member

Posted: 10 Aug 2019, 13:37    Post subject: Wizer Presentation

That's right my little friends. This is an interview from one of your new member!!

• Why am I doing this?

The answer is easy! I would like you to take some doubts about my personality and basic things from me!
So let's stop talking shit and let's start this!

• What is your real name and how did you get into mta's race?

Hello, my name is Victor Hugo, i've been playing our beloved MTA game since 2011.
I did not start playing race, my first mode was the dayz in which i stayed half a year until i knew the race.
I met the server gta.ru, yes its glorious years of good maps and when there were about 30 - 40 players per day.
Everything seemed very good, the players how they organized everything. The way the community helped itself and at the same time had that interesting rivalry.It made me want to improve to be part of what we are today.

My first stay in a clan was very short, his name known to many i believe "| 7x |" by owner "Joe".
I was very young and soon went out to try to be part of something more organized and more competitive. I tried several places fast as CrF and DoN but none really interested me. I came to be LSR looking for a good place for myself, but there i found loneliness unfortunately.

After my failed attempts, a compatriot named "NicKSoaD" called me to try to be part of his community. known as the RedFoXes .Personally, what a fantastic place. Really they are very special. is the place that i loved to stay, is not that i stayed almost two years with them.At the end of my stay with the FoX the clan staff started to make me angry. Thus accepting several players without potential and loyalty. I decided to withdraw because i did not agree with what i trained so hard, I tried to give it away for free.

My walk started again, in which i went to SGA now. the dreaded SGA winning countless titles from our community. Only the best were there. But i did not care about it I just wanted to play with my friends. After my entry, I see the clan split. Many left to create a new community, 70% were those who had left. So being a short stay for me at SGA.

With the creation of IDC. I was very excited, nice guys, nice and skilled. Everything i was looking for.
As i am not silly, i applied quickly to be a member with them.

After some idle time I started SK with the purpose of having fun in cw and with friends but the project got better and better. After this we joined forces with IDC to form the best clan at the time. KDC.

With the inactivity of the members even my own, it became difficult to keep myself as owner and looked for new challenges.

That's why I'm here today telling my good MTA story. Being part of a fantastic family where I would like to stay forever.

Thank you so much SKC for welcoming me, thank you so much Dockie for giving me the vote of confidence to participate in what I can call a family today.

• How old are you ?

I am currently 22 years old. Yes, I was born on 10/11/1996.
Im getting old to play this shit. FUCK, i do not care love my little game and this community as it is.

• Where you live?

I am Brazilian, living in a city called "Pato Branco" means White Duck. ( Yes, of course, i live in a town called White Duck. Im a White Ducker )
Contrary to what appears on TV, here it is very safe and clean.
I'm proud of my city.

• What is my favorite color?

It's purple. Man i love this color.

• Do you study/work ?

I am currently studying civil engineering.
I'm in the middle of the course and ready to be rich and buy FFS to close it HAHA just kidding.

• Does anything other than MTA play?

Of course i play! Nowadays it's hard to stay focused on one game.
I really enjoy playing CS: GO, LOL (not for virgin), some RPG's Like WoW. These are the main ones, there are some more lost there.

I do not know what else i can say. I would really like you to interact with this introduce and with possible questions asking what else you would like to know.
Profile Send private message
Ajgor
SKC Full Member

Posted: 10 Aug 2019, 14:35    Post subject: Re: Wizer Presentation

hellow sykes. or wizer. or nach, idk i will call you sykass forever

DRIVE SLOW BUT FAST
ATALL

Posted: 13 Aug 2019, 00:17    Post subject: Re: Wizer Presentation

welcome
Dockinoke
Site Admin - SKC Leader
3rd place in Race championship May 20083rd place in Race championship June 20082nd place in Race championship September 20083rd place in Race championship October 2008

Posted: 13 Aug 2019, 07:04    Post subject: Re: Wizer Presentation

Welcome back pal! :)

I strongly suggest to keep count of your nicknames in your signature. xD

Relax Rulez 8-)

<<The difference between a newbie and a noob? The first learns, the second is pwnt.>> - Docki at phone whit a friend

Docki sharable maps here: [url]http://sdrv.ms/O4MJx0[/url]
Sykes
SKC Full Member

Posted: 13 Aug 2019, 17:30    Post subject: Re: Wizer Presentation

UnknowN[BR]
SKC Full Member

Posted: 13 Aug 2019, 23:03    Post subject: Re: Wizer Presentation

Pato Branco só tem Marreco :p

Kings Never Die !
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com