Login
    |

a little story

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> SKC Pic-nic
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Hitman
SKC Elite Member
Exceptionally fast DNS change award

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 10:12    Post subject: a little story

about my 10 days in Newcastle

I was out on the piss in newcastle to celebrate my birthday, we got wrecked, sambuca's and all sorts of shots, we were nearly fighting some massive bloke and the night was turning out to be one of those mad ones,
we'd met some girls and decided to go back to our cottage, but we'd lost our keys for it and it was 2am, all i had in my pockets was money and my car key, so we decided to drive back to these girls house 7 miles away, i slept there for an hour or 2, woke up really pissed off about something then shouted upto my mate telling him i was leaving and just jumped in my car, a bit dazed, been on prozac for a month and hadn't drunk for ages, as i was driving back to the cottage (without keys, i dunno why!),
i saw these boys pulled in a lay by, i asked them for a cig, they told me to fuck off, so i gave them some abuse back, then they drove off, i drove past them on the motorway and clipped their mirror, obviously so pissed, i shit myself then, as these boys looked a bit tasty, so i put my foot down a bit to get away from them as it looked like they were chasing me, i stared down at my speedo and i was doing 120, i thought wow, i've never done 120 in this car before, i looked back up and i was veering off the road, so i yanked the steering wheel and it sent me fishtailing into the crash barrier which then spun me into reverse and off a 15foot bank over a fence into a field on my side, all i did was cut my ass on my driver's side window which had smashed..

Then i got out of the car by kicking the windscreen through, climbed up the bank and saw a car had pulled over, it was that car of boys, they came over to me giving me shit and shouting at me, my head was shot, been having alot of stress recently (family,money, mental health ect) and wasnt thinking straight, i gave them £40 for their mirror, then got pissed off when they took the money!
i pushed them all one by one, just annoyed that they'd taken my last money and i'm like 350 miles away from home with no car, all i remember after pushing them was a wack, i ducked down and took the kicking until i felt a big smack to my face, i rolled down the bank i'd climbed up to get away from them, then run up the ditch back onto the motorway and tried flagging down passing by motorists, i couldn't even see straight my eyes were fucked, lorry's were almost hitting me, no one was stopping and it felt like my face was caved in, finally the police came, i admitted to drink driving and gave a vague statement of what happened..

the day after, the police came and said they've caught the 3 boys and 1 girl who were there, and their story matched mine, apart from them hitting me, they said i fell down the bank, not rolled down it, but the girl also said i was covered in blood when i climbed up the bank straight after the crash, i must have been ko'd as the kicking i took seemed very short as i quickly got away, it must have been a kick or knee to my face.. i had like 3 or 4 injuries on my head, 3 on my face and one lump on the back of my head, nothing on my body, no marks on my elbows or knee's, just a smashed face for falling over, like i must have rolled on just my face haha..

but the CID made me believe i had no case and said these were good kids, decent familys ect, were really concerned about me and all that crap, coz i couldn't remember clearly what happened i just took their statement as truth and let them get away with it.

but i was walking thru the town and i saw a red polo full of boys (the same red polo from the night b4), slow down, stare at my bust face, then drove off wheelspun around the round about and came back past, they did this 3 times b4 me and my mate got to the hotel, i phoned the police and reported it, asking for them to sort it out, the following night i saw the CID officer in the pub and i asked if it was a red L reg polo with shiney black alloys and he said yea, thats it, so i knew it was them, then later that night exactly the same happened, this time he was on his own talking on his phone, and he drove past and slowed down 3 times again, but i was so pissed off with him, i run into the road and threw a can of coke at his windscreen, unluckily it just bounced off and it didn't smash it, as i would of jumped all over his fucking face if he'd stopped...

anyway, here's a pic of the damage, dont look much but i have a badly fractured cheekbone and have refused to have it operated on as its just cosmetic, and a wonky face wont bother me...!

i just hope this numbness goes down and i haven't got damaged any nerve endings..

this kids, is why you shouldn't drink and drive as i've stupidly found out.. lucky that's all i did really, i could of hit someone innocent, killed someone, or killed myself..

so, hope you didn't enjoy my story but learn from it like i'm going to have to, leave your fucking car key at home!!!!

==========================================

Attachments
face.jpg
this was the day after
face.jpg (11.05 KiB) Viewed 10965 times

eyeee.jpg
this was about 1 week later
eyeee.jpg (12.52 KiB) Viewed 10965 times

Profile Send private message
Botn
SKC Elite Member
Winner of DD/DM championship April 2010Winner of DD/DM championship May 2010

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 10:43    Post subject: Re: a little story

All I can say is 'Woahwawoahwa'

btw : thx for sharing this. respect

Stoners live and stoners die. But in the end we all get high. So if in life you don't succeed, FUCK this shit and smoke some weed.
Tulaipo
PSV 10 - 0 Feyenoord

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 10:58    Post subject: Re: a little story

Eventho i already knew this story, i still want to say that youre a strong man sharing this with us. Also hope your face will heal properly without having it operated.
Dop3man(Uk
SKC Elite Member
2nd place in Race championship August 20083rd place in Race championship September 2008Winner of Race championship October 20082nd place in Race championship August 20092nd place in Race championship October 2009Winner of Race championship January 2010Winner of Race championship February 2010
Winner of Race championship May 20103rd place in Race championship June 20102nd place in Race championship July 2010Winner of Race championship August 20103rd place in Race championship September 20103rd place in Race championship October 2010Winner of Race championship November 2010
Winner of Race championship December 20103rd place in Race championship October 2010Winner of Race championship November 2010Winner of Race championship January 2011

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 11:57    Post subject: Re: a little story

Fuckin hell m8 they made a fair mess of ur face might do ya a bit of good when it heels:)but thats a fare fucked up night bro hope u recover soon looks a bit painfull.Hope u got some good drugs off the docs to take away the pain,sounded like a goodnight till u got in ur motor but we all do stupid stuff when we are pissed so take it ez m8.
Hitman
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 12:02    Post subject: Re: a little story

im the king of fucking things up
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20093rd place in Race championship April 20093rd place in Race championship December 2009

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 12:29    Post subject: Re: a little story

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Yoda
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 12:46    Post subject: Re: a little story

Least you'll recover from this..and this red polo, was it done up?
Hitman
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 13:40    Post subject: Re: a little story

done up? if you consider black shiney alloys and an oversized exhaust done up then yea :P

--

i know whiskey, lucky i didnt have anyone in the car with me, if it had gone on it's roof i probably wouldn't be here now, i remember sitting there in slow motion going in reverse off the embankment, hearing all the strange noises and things going backwards just waiting for the fatal bang, which luckily never came, was more of a landing than a smash..

car's wrote off though, gutted...
Sputs|uk
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship August 20082nd place in Race championship January 20102nd place in Race championship August 2010Winner of Race championship April 2011

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 19:30    Post subject: Re: a little story

Yeah you've got to count your blessings - somebody could be missing a brother, son, or dad by now, thankfully they're not.

So what are the long term effects if you don't have the surgery?

I mean your eye isn't going to slowly sink down the side of your face is it? You've got to think 20 - 30 - 40 years from now.

Anyway i hope things improve for you soon mate, take it easy!
Hitman
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 20:01    Post subject: Re: a little story

the way i'm going i wont last another 10 mate lol
mrselfdestruct

Posted: 14 Aug 2010, 08:17    Post subject: Re: a little story

Mate, that is some fucked up weekend....u just had a near life experience! (that'll make sense if you've seen fight club)

[URL=https://datesnow.life]Not against spontaneous decisions, one night only[/URL]
Hitman
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 14 Aug 2010, 09:32    Post subject: Re: a little story

i don't fuck about
Hitman
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 11:32    Post subject: Re: a little story

just a small update, the last 2 days i've been getting tremors in both of my arms and spoke to the docs, they reckon it could be either nerve or brain damage....!

feels like parkinsons lol.. that'l learn me``
Hitman
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 12:06    Post subject: Re: a little story

right, doc's sending me up A&E for a brain scan, doubt they'll find much in there tbh
mrselfdestruct

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 15:56    Post subject: Re: a little story

bloodclot.com!

[URL=https://datesnow.life]Not against spontaneous decisions, one night only[/URL]
Hitman
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 23:22    Post subject: Re: a little story

they found nothing, no brain, nothing, got to wait till thursday when i got to go be seen in the maxi facial clinic instead.. yawn, boring
mrselfdestruct

Posted: 17 Aug 2010, 21:01    Post subject: Re: a little story

at least u aint dead!! dead is boring.....dead=fail.

Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> SKC Pic-nic

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com