Login
    |

Eh, I got banned for a joke, so I'm sorry I guess?

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers
Previous topic :: Next topic  
xzbobzx

Posted: 24 Apr 2012, 16:38    Post subject: Eh, I got banned for a joke, so I'm sorry I guess?

Basically I was playing around in the Destruction Derby server when I noticed that my name was orange, just like the names of the admins (Noah and Servo were in at the time), and I thought it'd be fun to put [SKC] in front of my name for shits n giggles.

So basically, they go 'bye bye bob' and 'you better change that real quick', so I went and remove it, but even before I had the change to click 'ok' I was banned, without even getting to apologize or anything.

I mean, yea, sure, people who are really shitting kids by pretending to be admins deserve to get arsekicked, I understand that and stuff, but with two admins in the server and doing this for a simple giggle I find it a bit over-the-top.
No, I shouldn't have done it, but I did, and I was a fool for doing so, I understand, but I didn't mean anybody any harm.

So please, any admin, forgive me, and unban me, I shouldn't have been an idiot. :l

Thanks in advance,
#FF8000xzbobzx
Profile Send private message
Servo
SKC Full Member
Winner of DD/DM championship May 2008

Posted: 24 Apr 2012, 16:40    Post subject: Re: Eh, I got banned for a joke, so I'm sorry I guess?

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2163

and post it in banned not in DD

xzbobzx

Posted: 24 Apr 2012, 16:46    Post subject: Re: Eh, I got banned for a joke, so I'm sorry I guess?

Oh, right, foolish me strikes again.
No problem.
[RedMinus]

Posted: 25 Apr 2012, 18:40    Post subject: Eh, I got banned for a joke, so I'm sorry I guess?

Poor xzbobzx i hope you now know what the rules are,
Just make rational jokes oke :3
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com