Login
    |

A little info about N//

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lucapi
SKC Full Member

Posted: 03 Feb 2016, 15:18    Post subject: A little info about N//

N// has been around for quite some months and I've hear the strangest tales about it. But now it's time to tell the truth.

The letter N supposably stands foor Noobs, Negros, Nederlands, No, and more. But, to be honest, it has no meaning.

It all started about a year ago when Rami-X and I were both lamemods. We wanted to create a tag for our lamemod friends to wear, just like SKC members wear their [SKC] tag. The real question here wasn't if people would give a fuck or if this was a good idea, our main concern was what the tag should look like. We tried several things but in the end we thought N// looks the coolest.

But not all lamemods were all that excited about wearing a tag. So Rami-X and I decided to hand out the tag to people we thought deserved it. Regular players that have played a lot and are part of the servers'(DD/DM) community.

After a few months I had a brief break from MTA for 1-2 months and Rami-X consulted Legends before adding new players to the group.

Nowadays Rami-X, Legends and me are the representatives of this group and once you're recognized to be a valueble player in the SKC servers and community, we will contact you. Asking to be in the group is pointless really.

In fact, I wouldn't describe N// as a group. It's an honorage to people who are true regular players. That's why you'll see people wearing this tag are usually also followers.

Nowadays, N// is a tag commonly seen on SKC DD, DM and with Tridonal, also on Race.

But then again, it's really nothing more than a tag...

All heil to the nazi admin
Profile Send private message
ZeperR
SKC Full Member

Posted: 03 Feb 2016, 17:48    Post subject: Re: A little info about N//

My old tag... :D

***DD_EXPERT***
VipeR-X
SKC Full Member

Posted: 10 Feb 2016, 20:22    Post subject: Re: A little info about N//

Best way to explain & decribe it , welldone Luuk ^^

Earlier known as: RaMi-X
McDry

Posted: 12 Feb 2016, 16:24    Post subject: Re: A little info about N//

Thanks for explain and describe ;)
Legends
SKC Full Member

Posted: 12 Feb 2016, 16:28    Post subject: Re: A little info about N//

Very well explained! Now, I think it's clear for everyone :D
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com