Login
    |

Able to 'BUY' teams in the server.

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Do you want teams in SKC?

Yes. 15% 15% [ 2 ]
Maybe, depends on others. 15% 15% [ 2 ]
No. 69% 69% [ 9 ]

Total votes : 13
+PiNo

Posted: 26 Apr 2018, 12:13    Post subject: Able to 'BUY' teams in the server.

Good afternoon everyone,

I have a suggestion for SKC.
I saw that many players are asking for teams ingame & on forum. What do you guys think there would be a panel for everyone, where you can buy a team.

What do you need to get a team?
- An 'X' amount of career points. So not everyone can buy a team.
- You need to pay an 'X' amount of points, so you have to be active in a month, to be able to buy a team.
- You can not invite just a random player. The player needs atleast an 'X' amount of points.

Commands for the team?
- If you want to invite someone. You have to use '/inviteteam PLAYER'. To invite someone, you have to pay 1000 points, for each player.

What will be in the panel?
- If you want to create a team, you can press 'X' key to see what you need for a team.
- You can change the team color for 'X' amount of points.
- You can not change the name of the team.
- There will be some topics in the panel like "Team members", if you click on it you will see all your team members. "Information", you will see all the information about a team, how to get one and all the commands. More will be added if everyone likes it.

Your team will be deleted?
- Your team will be deleted if someone of the team didn't login for 5-7 days.
- When your team got deleted, you have to work all the way back to get the team again.

What will happen with DJs, Followers, Lamemods & SKC members?
- Well, If you are a follower and you want to join any team, you can join it ofcourse. You will still be able to use the vote things in the server.
- The same is for DJs, you will still be able to use the vote things and set songs in our team.
- Lamemods can join a team as well, because they have the rights in the panel to set maps, kill, kick etc.
- SKC members are not allowed to join a team. They have to stay in the SKC team as always.

We can ofcourse change things, or add things. The reason why I do this all with points, is because players have to be active to GET INTO a clan, or BUY a clan. So the server will become more active because everyone wants a team in the future.

I hope you all can give some feedback to this idea, and maybe we can get it to something.

Regards,
PiNo.
Profile Send private message
[mono5ound]

Posted: 26 Apr 2018, 12:34    Post subject: Re: Able to 'BUY' teams in the server.

Totally agreed with him, the idea is amazing.
[SKC]botder
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 26 Apr 2018, 22:42    Post subject: Re: Able to 'BUY' teams in the server.

I added comments in green color.

I saw that many players are asking for teams ingame & on forum. What do you guys think there would be a panel for everyone, where you can buy a team.
> Yes for ingame teams, no for forum.

What do you need to get a team?
- An 'X' amount of career points. So not everyone can buy a team.
> We should have something like TW points from the race server
- You can not invite just a random player. The player needs atleast an 'X' amount of points.
> Why

Commands for the team?
- If you want to invite someone. You have to use '/inviteteam PLAYER'. To invite someone, you have to pay 1000 points, for each player.
> No thanks. Instead we should increase the maximum amount of players based on your career points.

What will be in the panel?
- If you want to create a team, you can press 'X' key to see what you need for a team.
> Or use /teams from race server to keep consistency.
> Why

Your team will be deleted?
- Your team will be deleted if someone of the team didn't login for 5-7 days.
> Should be min. 30 days

What will happen with DJs, Followers, Lamemods & SKC members?
- Well, If you are a follower and you want to join any team, you can join it ofcourse. You will still be able to use the vote things in the server.
- The same is for DJs, you will still be able to use the vote things and set songs in our team.
> The technology isn't there yet
+PiNo

Posted: 27 Apr 2018, 18:39    Post subject: Re: Able to 'BUY' teams in the server.

> Yes for ingame teams, no for forum.
Ofcourse, only ingame. Forum is totally not needed.

> We should have something like TW points from the race server
Sure, but how do you want to get it into the game? You get every month an X amount of TW points, or every week, that it depends on how long you've been online, won matches, played matches, secret races and many more? We can think about that if you want.

> Why

Well, don't you think it will be easy for everyone to get into a team then? I think a team should be special, and if you want to be in there, you have to be a player that played here for a longer time then just 1 month. For example just 5000 career points. That's not hard to get in a month.

> No thanks. Instead we should increase the maximum amount of players based on your career points.
Hm that's a good idea. Maybe that you can only have 15 members in a team? Or any other amount. I think there should be a limit, so there won't be a team that invite everyone random into the team.

> Or use /teams from race server to keep consistency.
Yeah sure, it was just an advice.

> Why

Well, that's my advice. I think it's better because a team is a team. SKC won't be changed to PAX as well. So I think it's not needed to be able to change names.
Or we should maybe add something, if you want to change the name, you have to pay 75% of the price the team costs. So you won't lose the members in your team.

> Should be min. 30 days
30 days? Alright lets do that.

> The technology isn't there yet
Ofcourse, was just saying some ways that could be possible.
Lucapi
SKC Full Member

Posted: 27 Apr 2018, 20:37    Post subject: Re: Able to 'BUY' teams in the server.

Just had a talk with pino and discussed several aspects of his idea. In the end we concluded that these teams would generally be run by nolifers like torogron. Even if you need to save points to buy it, at some point many people will be able to buy themselves a team, this will clog up the scoreboard.

I am against adding new teams because this makes the current teams stand out less and will make our scoreboard look messy.

So I told Pino it would probably be a better idea to change creating teams into creating tags that stand out. many players already have tags but they don't stand out, if you use the same mechanics as Pino/neck proposed but for fancy tags in front or behind someone's name, we won't mess up the scoreboard.

All heil to the nazi admin
Servo
SKC Full Member
Winner of DD/DM championship May 2008

Posted: 27 Apr 2018, 20:39    Post subject: Re: Able to 'BUY' teams in the server.

tag to icon like the SKC one :p

ViRuS
SKC Elite Member
2nd place in Race championship June 2009

Posted: 10 May 2018, 22:12    Post subject: Re: Able to 'BUY' teams in the server.

dont take /teams from the race server cause this shit needs to be rebuilt and losfaul is kinda working on many things so you can make improvements together and for both servers as well :D
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> DD & DM Servers

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com