Login
    |

Polak

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> [SKC] Public Forum
Previous topic :: Next topic  
xerion
2nd place in DD/DM championship October 20102nd place in DD/DM championship February 2011Winner of Race championship March 2011

Posted: 17 Nov 2011, 16:03    Post subject: Polak

Few days ago, I got a contact on a guy who ran See Kee Cee server, called SubarU on MTA. His name is Piotr.

First of all, I asked him what's going on with his server. He said it was hacked by original SKC. Because I had the SVN access on DD and DM, I had to ask him about the maps and resources, because I was suspicious by SKC for leaking those stuff out. There was no reason to do it for me, since I want to be a part of SKC right after a kick-out. He told me that the data's were coming from many packs of website www.mtapolska.com.

A pole called 1kakix is the one who adds stuff on that website.http://www.youtube.com/user/1kakix. Everything, including DD, DM and Race maps, resources, was coming from www.mtapolska.com
Then he wrote that there was around 800 maps of total on his server, most of DM.
Profile Send private message
Slayer87
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 17 Nov 2011, 17:47    Post subject: Re: Polak

ig they can't do nothing when we ask friendly i don't care about subaru and see kee cee
Ivan_xXx
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 17 Nov 2011, 17:53    Post subject: Re: Polak

interesting. so how to steal maps then?
Csena[HUN]
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 17 Nov 2011, 19:17    Post subject: Re: Polak

I do not get it.
There is a youtube button on the site. It leads to MTAPolska channel. That channel has only one vid. Our race mw. Why?

skey said they had many Servo maps. I would like to know how they got those maps.

btw skey asked them nicely to change tag, remove our mods and maps. They did not do anything. There are many custom (public) well made infernus mods that they can use. I do not feel sorry.

Drive on the pavement. Accidents always happen on the road.
[SKC]Sputs|uk "Me and this map are officially over now. We were happily married in the begining, but now it's war and i want a devorce!"
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20093rd place in Race championship April 20093rd place in Race championship December 2009

Posted: 17 Nov 2011, 19:26    Post subject: Re: Polak

WTF is up with the youtube button. :shock:
I have no clue what is going on at this point.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
xerion
2nd place in DD/DM championship October 20102nd place in DD/DM championship February 2011Winner of Race championship March 2011

Posted: 17 Nov 2011, 20:09    Post subject: Re: Polak

Just for clarification, I don't wanna make you feel sorry for some polish boys who didn't show any respect to SKC and ripped off all the stuff illegally... I only want to say that I am not the one to blame, I understand that the suspicion was target on me though.
Hitman
SKC Elite Member
Exceptionally fast DNS change award

Posted: 17 Nov 2011, 20:42    Post subject: Re: Polak

Sputs|uk
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship August 20082nd place in Race championship January 20102nd place in Race championship August 2010Winner of Race championship April 2011

Posted: 17 Nov 2011, 21:46    Post subject: Re: Polak

With regards to the MW compilation on that YT channel, they've obviously been on the server, recorded the stuff and linked it as part of this ongoing obsession with us, the originals. I mean the vid clearly displays our address and logo, it's fucked lol
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20093rd place in Race championship April 20093rd place in Race championship December 2009

Posted: 17 Nov 2011, 23:10    Post subject: Re: Polak

The thing is that we have no reason to assume that site has anything to do with the imposters.
It's some kind of Polish MTA community that has a forum about the same size as ours. The imposters were a really small group with their own dedicated site.

It still doesnt make any sense for the only youtube link on the 'big' site to be a clip that's basically promoting our server though. If anything, you'd expect it to be a promo for one of their numerous Polish servers.

They do have a lot of maps for download in their forum, so it's definitely reasonable to assume that's where the imposters got our maps from. How our maps got in the hands of an uploader is an entirely different question...

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Ivan_xXx
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 18 Nov 2011, 11:51    Post subject: Re: Polak

the plot thickens. But have no fear I shall explain everything.

As we all know polish and turkish peple try to copy the SKC server. This is a big problem. This is where mastermind Whiskey and his little sidekick Mystic come in. The mastermind figured out that if he himself hacks into speaking polish then he can start a polish server and link it to our original SKC server. So all the polish people thinking they'll be playing on a crap version of SKC will in fact be playing on the real deal.

Meanwhile the sidekick makes youtube videos promoting the skc server.

So next we'll be seeing similar turkish websites.

Everything always has a simple explanation
Botn
SKC Elite Member
Winner of DD/DM championship April 2010Winner of DD/DM championship May 2010

Posted: 18 Nov 2011, 19:04    Post subject: Re: Polak

Ivan as a child : http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=31340

Stoners live and stoners die. But in the end we all get high. So if in life you don't succeed, FUCK this shit and smoke some weed.
Ivan_xXx
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 18 Nov 2011, 19:56    Post subject: Re: Polak

:lol: pretty much like that now
Tulaipo
PSV 10 - 0 Feyenoord

Posted: 19 Nov 2011, 11:49    Post subject: Re: Polak

You still play with toy cars?
Ivan_xXx
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 19 Nov 2011, 13:09    Post subject: Re: Polak

yes but my sound effects are much better now
Reacer

Posted: 20 Nov 2011, 13:16    Post subject: Re: Polak

Freakin' polaks

Live to ride & Ride to live
ViRuS
SKC Elite Member
2nd place in Race championship June 2009

Posted: 28 Nov 2011, 22:59    Post subject: Re: Polak

We - Polish players - have our sever - Fu_k_you;
COPY of fu_k_you server (9/10 turks playing) either uses SKC vehicles.
As you can see FAKES are <unfortunatelly> present in this game, not only for SKC :/

u cannot link the See Kee Cee noobs with mtapolska.com since its our polish mta community site, almost each polish player posts there something, so its nothing weird that our maps might have appeared there.

1kakix - i bet its some DD noob as many in Poland, he prolly hacked the server and "shared" with our resources, well... theres nothing we can do :(

I think we should fuck them, at least they aint popular.

And we can be proud that our server is awesome enough to be faked :P
Slayer87
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 29 Nov 2011, 01:22    Post subject: Re: Polak

virus they server is down can play on them anymore they are down xD mohaha see kee cee xD
ViRuS
SKC Elite Member
2nd place in Race championship June 2009

Posted: 29 Nov 2011, 11:09    Post subject: Re: Polak

but still our vehicles exist on fake fu_k_you. :f
Botn
SKC Elite Member
Winner of DD/DM championship April 2010Winner of DD/DM championship May 2010

Posted: 29 Nov 2011, 12:17    Post subject: Re: Polak

Luckely I still see the SKC logo else I would think I'm on that polish site and just clicked on 'translate to English' :D

Stoners live and stoners die. But in the end we all get high. So if in life you don't succeed, FUCK this shit and smoke some weed.
Tulaipo
PSV 10 - 0 Feyenoord

Posted: 29 Nov 2011, 13:04    Post subject: Re: Polak

roflmao, botn xD
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> [SKC] Public Forum

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com