Login
    |

Merry Christmas

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> [SKC] Clan News
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Dockinoke
Site Admin - SKC Leader
3rd place in Race championship May 20083rd place in Race championship June 20082nd place in Race championship September 20083rd place in Race championship October 2008

Posted: 14 Dec 2020, 19:44    Post subject: Merry Christmas

It's been a while since I wanted to make this message, so better not restrain that desire anymore.

I joined MTA in 2008, and after only 1 month became SKC without even a trial.

Had the luck to even meet some of us during the years, and with some of us even to start a talk more personal than simple gaming.
But overall the luckiest thing I had was this: have fun.

...while playing overnight with Plodders & SyS in empty server by ramming each other...
...while arriving always 3rd on race in monthly championship...
...during the good times with Hans (rip) and Kristiant on DD server...
...with the "english humor" of HT, sputs & dop3...
...by learning how to make videos inspired by TD Mystic ones...
...by playing like a noob on purpose while random players were in, to encourage to win and continue instead of pwning them hard...
...on map editor being addicted to mapping...
...by meeting IRL SyS, TD, Whiskey, MC, Botn, Lorde...
...in coming back from mta-race to mta 1.0 starting organizing events...
...with my beloved Followers on race...
...in changing the gravity & game speed on DD server, during happy times...
...during nights passed on DM simply listening music and talking to others...
...and by doing the same with Rich & the old followers gang in 2011/3...
...no, more, a lot of fun with MrBrown in almost everything possible in this game...
...with AcidbRain trying to always develop new things...
...in coming back in 2019 just to say hello (expecially thanks to AyyGor)...
...by discovering how much humble and silent effort Botder putted into this server....
...by having code-lessons from LosFaul and his enthusiasm...
...by knowing new peoples again...
...in making comeback peoples who lefted only because they got offended on trivial things...
...on organizing again events not this time for competition, but simply to stay togheter and have fun in unusual ways...
...in looking at all the peoples that putted a shitton of effort in making again this clan active: Ayy, Frank, Confu, Bib, Zeit, Unky, Hawa, XyZ, Deag, Nano, Tom, Ryu.... simply to quote some...
...when I had a big laugh years ago by reading Whiskey saying "Am feeling into a kindergarden" and then later I felt the same thing...
...in overtakes the countless drama we periodically have (as any big and old clan)...
...by looking the eternal soap opera Frank & Ryan...
...when Virus told me he was in my hometown in Italy exactly when I was at 1600km from there...
...in finally having Rogalik in SKC...
...by looking at Bump, SyS son, who I had in my arms when he was almost 1 year old, now being an active player here (zomg time flies!)...
...by looking our old dinosaurs playing again into a tournament all togheter, putting their competitive ass in play...
...by seeing so many peoples having the desire to give a meaning to their presence here...
...in respecting peoples, despite their reputation or choices, because I didn't wanted to stop on their behaviours...
...during scribbl.io evenings all togheter...
...in general... I had fun... and I still find the fun here....

My approach to all this is simple: "As long there's at least 1 person worth my presence, I'll be there for him.".

So in this 2020 christmas I wish to say a super dupa giga big gargantuan THANKS to everyone, from past to present...
...anyone who knows me is aware of one my sentence "My main goal is to keep contacts alive peoples, to not lose each other, because is already a gift being still here after all these years.... 14 if am not mistaken...

Merry Christmas SKC :)

p.s.
Am pretty sure I can continue forever with this list.... so I ask YOU all to continue it for me...

Relax Rulez 8-)

<<The difference between a newbie and a noob? The first learns, the second is pwnt.>> - Docki at phone whit a friend

Docki sharable maps here: [url]http://sdrv.ms/O4MJx0[/url]
Profile Send private message
Ryuzaki
SKC Full Member

Posted: 14 Dec 2020, 20:06    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

lovely. Merry Xmas SKC
Frank
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 14 Dec 2020, 20:22    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Docki & Merry Christmas SKC :)
RogaliK
SKC Full Member

Posted: 14 Dec 2020, 20:32    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

Biggest thanks to you Docki, u made a lot and u will im pretty sure! Merry Christmas SKC!
Whiskey
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship February 20093rd place in Race championship April 20093rd place in Race championship December 2009

Posted: 14 Dec 2020, 22:11    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

Merry X-mas fratello :D

SKC forever

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
SyS-Req
Forum Mod - SKC Leader
Winner of Race championship March 20083rd place in Race championship July 2008Winner of Race championship September 20082nd place in Race championship October 2008Winner of Race championship January 2009Winner of Race championship March 20093rd place in Race championship May 2009
2nd place in Race championship July 20093rd place in Race championship March 20112nd place in Race championship April 2011Winner of Race championship May 2011Winner of Race championship October 20113rd place in Race championship November 2011

Posted: 14 Dec 2020, 22:22    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

Merry X-mas for all.
We miss you fratello.
Long live SKC
Hawaken
SKC Full Member

Posted: 15 Dec 2020, 00:14    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas SKC hohoho!

I feel very honored to be part of this family SKC forever <3!
TD Mystic
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 16 Dec 2020, 18:53    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

Merry christmas!
smar777
SKC Full Member

Posted: 17 Dec 2020, 07:00    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas
Ajgor
SKC Full Member

Posted: 17 Dec 2020, 17:21    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

happy christmas and merry new year, we are like family here so here are SOME of my thanks: thank you Jelen for first invite in 2017, doesnt matter it failed, thank you ViRuS for being stubborn and inviting me every month after that, thank you xDyZ for making me feel good that i dont have the shittest pc here, thank you DisKordTD for updating me about ur relationship status with ur gf and late night talks, thank you UnknowN por feo. thank you Nano for offroad lines, you execute them like 5 seconds faster but still,
thank you LosFaul for all very exact explanations on every topic, thank you Ryan... no wait nothing to thank you for, thank you Frank for helping me with race squad when we were getting new players and making SKC strong in CWs again, thank you Puuks for showing me racing lines, you can learn a lot just by following Puuky, thank you Rogalik for being my tail and following me everywhere since 2017, thank you DeagLee! Danya and Emer for making me enjoy DM from time to time, thank you Botder for any time u spent on helping me with some mta bug even if my car still moves in air when i move mouse, thank you B!B for not giving me up to polish police , thank you Docki for your trust, not only in me , and i could go on for another 2 hours so just thank you all for making it hard for me to retire forever.

DRIVE SLOW BUT FAST
gelecek

Posted: 18 Dec 2020, 15:14    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas SKC
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> [SKC] Clan News

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com