Login
    |

custom patriots jerseys

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Race Server
Previous topic :: Next topic  
corni

Posted: 16 May 2017, 08:20    Post subject: custom patriots jerseys

And today's last word in business is rubbing shoulders. Last time you got on a flight, did you have an "Alice in Wonderland" moment and think to yourself: Is this seat smaller or did I somehow get bigger.

Turns out you're probably not too blame. The seat actually is shrinking. American Airlines, United, Air France, and a number of other major airlines have been moving toward shrinking the seats in economy class, to squeeze one more in each row. Airlines hope that by cramming more people into coach they can make room for more of the first class seats, which sell for a lot more money.

GREENE: To give you an idea of how squeezed it's getting: At 17 inches wide, the new economy seats are now two inches narrower than the cheapest seats at a Brooklyn Nets NBA basketball game.

From Seat 21B in Studio 31, I can tell you that that is the business news on MORNING EDITION from NPR News. I'm David Greene.

INSKEEP: David, would you stop hogging the armrest?

GREENE: Sorry, Steve. I'm sorry. Sorry.

INSKEEP: Anyway, I'm Steve Inskeep.

NPR transcripts are created on a rush deadline by Verb8tm, Inc., an NPR contractor, and produced using a proprietary transcription process developed with NPR. This text may not be in its final form and may be updated or revised in the future. Accuracy and availability may vary.
Profile Send private message
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Race Server

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com