Login
    |

SKC|B!BER_DO$ untolerable behavior

Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Comments/Suggestions/Complaints
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Patya

Posted: 17 Feb 2022, 21:28    Post subject: SKC|B!BER_DO$ untolerable behavior

Hi.

I want to report an admin, because he definititely doesn't behave like an admin should. Hell, he doesn't even behave like a normal player should.

I did nothing to this guy, and he started to call me like mentally ill and stuff like that on the MTA Racing Community discord.

I show 3 screenshots, though there is definitely more proof out there, but these 3 represent him well.

After he said these things, I joined to the SKC Vanilla server, and said "this is where the internet cyberbully hides". Then he abused his admin rights, and banned me with no reason.

Hopefully, these screenshots will make you to the decision to demote this member if not else.

Attachments
skc3.png
skc3.png (12.38 KiB) Viewed 23801 times

skc2.png
skc2.png (12.08 KiB) Viewed 23801 times

skc1.png
skc1.png (23.59 KiB) Viewed 23801 times

Profile Send private message
B!BeR_Do$
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship August 2009Winner of Race championship December 20092nd place in Race championship July 2010

Posted: 17 Feb 2022, 21:54    Post subject: Re: SKC|B!BER_DO$ untolerable behavior

Leaders will decide about demotion. i hope i wont get demoted
B!BeR_Do$
SKC Elite Member
3rd place in Race championship August 2009Winner of Race championship December 20092nd place in Race championship July 2010

Posted: 17 Feb 2022, 21:56    Post subject: Re: SKC|B!BER_DO$ untolerable behavior

Leaders have decided to take no further action
Frank
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 18 Feb 2022, 04:12    Post subject: Re: SKC|B!BER_DO$ untolerable behavior

bib too powerful. i banned him and then unbanned himself and then banned me trying to defend your honor. gg i did the best i could
danyaa115
SKC Full Member

Posted: 20 Feb 2022, 15:46    Post subject: Re: SKC|B!BER_DO$ untolerable behavior

you can also call the police to punish bieber
Greenlander
SKC Full Member

Posted: 08 Mar 2022, 08:15    Post subject: Re: SKC|B!BER_DO$ untolerable behavior

The high council of SKC has decided to not tolerate such behaviour. Therfor we will take actions and ban your account.

If you wish your ban to be lifted you can always ask Biber if he accepts your apology for being a snitch

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
JrMan
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 11 Jul 2022, 16:32    Post subject: Re: SKC|B!BER_DO$ untolerable behavior

I for one find bieber's behavious unnaceptable, and if it were up to me he'd at the very least lose his admin rights.

You have my full support Patya.
petitu

Posted: 27 Nov 2022, 16:11    Post subject: Re: SKC|B!BER_DO$ untolerable behavior

"this is where the internet cyberbully hides".

YOU ASKED FOR IT >>>( MY OPINION ) : Without this comment you would've been active and playing happily right now...

Apoligize to him, he is kind person ( plus Christmas Holidays are coming ) he may spare your soul and unban you.

And for future don't mess with the admins and even irl , if someone's in joke/silly mood he will show it to you,
people these days are sensitive and when you don't know someone personally and don't know what their reaction will be could put you in situations you do not want to be :) :)

- Have blessed holidays and stay safe! :)
B!BeR_Do$
SKC Elite Member

Posted: 08 Dec 2022, 15:30    Post subject: Re: SKC|B!BER_DO$ untolerable behavior

sry
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Post new topic   { POST_REPLY_TOPIC }    SKC MTA Server Forum Index -> Comments/Suggestions/Complaints

Using mChat © phpBB3BBCodes.com